Weird

To Make You Happy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyun was already dressed in his school uniform with his hair still wet from his shower. He was finally going back to school after all, and he was excited since Woohyun liked school so much. Excluding that of Hoya, obviously. He hopes he doesn't see him again.

Woohyun sits himself down on the table across Myungsoo who was minding his own breakfast. The little boy looks around the house and pouts when he sees no sign of Sunggyu.

Woohyun opens his mouth but Myungsoo stops him from speaking by holding up a finger. "He just went to the salon this morning. Should be back by now."

"How'd you know I was going to ask where he was?"

Myungsoo lowers his head and chuckles deeply. "I know everything…"

Woohyun frowns and throws rice at Myungsoo's face. "You're a weird human."

"Don't play around with food you brat!"

"I'm no brat!"

"Yes you are!" Myungsoo stands up ad points a finger at Woohyun. "Come here!"

Woohyun does a sound in between a scream and a laugh as he runs away from the weird human chasing him. He stumbles himself to the living room where just in time, Sunggyu comes inside with a puzzled expression.

"Hyung!" Woohyun holds the sides of Sunggyu's shirt while hiding behind the elder. "Your weird human brother is chasing me."

"Weird human brother." Myungsoo scoffs. He turns his eyes to Sunggyu and gasps. "Oh? Your hair!"

"Hair?" Woohyun pulls back from behind and notices Sunggyu's newly dyed bright orange hair. "Wow…"

"They dyed it for a new look." Sunggyu laughs shyly, scratching his head. "You like it?"

"It's nice! Can I dye my hair too?"

"No, you're too young." Sunggyu removes his shades and his beanie and places them on the counter. "Is there food?"

"Minhee-ssi made breakfast." Myungsoo says as he leads the two down back to the kitchen. He sits right back on his original place while he watches Sunggyu sit right beside Woohyun.

"Are you feeling better?" Sunggyu asks, instinctively placing a hand on Woohyun's forehead.

Woohyun stiffens up at the sudden touch. It takes him a good 5 seconds before he acts up and swats Sunggyu's hand away. "D-Don't touch me!"

"Don't touch me!" Sunggyu mimics, causing Myungsoo to snort lamely and laugh out loud. "What do you mean? You like me touching you."

"Yeah, but you don't have to be so worried over me all the time." Woohyun puffs, placing rice in his mouth making his cheeks bloated. "I'm almost an adult, you know."

"Adult?" Sunggyu wipes off a grain of rice from the side of Woohyun's mouth and eats it. He smiles as he squishes and pinches Woohyun's bloated cheeks, making him look funny. "You're still a child. See? You're so cute."

Woohyun slaps Sunggyu's hands away again, palming his cheeks which were now sore from Sunggyu's pinching. "My birthday…It's next month."

Sunggyu blinks. "You know when your birthday is?"

"February 8th! I don't know what year though…But since you guys told me I was 16, then I'd already turn 17 on February, right?"

Myungsoo claps his hands slowly, putting on a fake, amazed face. "You know how to count how? Amazing."

"Shut up!" Woohyun screams. "Hyung, you know, this weird human—!" He angrily points his index directly on Myungsoo's nose. "Took a picture of me while I was ! He wouldn't delete it!"

"Really?" Sunggyu swallows the food he was chewing before he kicks Myungsoo under the table. "Hey."

"What?"

"Send me that picture, ok?"

Woohyun's eyes widen with horror. "No! How irritating! Why do you have to pass it around!"

Amidst Woohyun's tantrums, Sunggyu and Myungsoo were quite calm as they both look at him with the same, blank expression.

"Calm down, ok? Sit and eat your food before it gets too cold."

Woohyun kicks the floor frustratingly and exits the kitchen with an obviously annoyed mood.

"What's wrong with him?" Sunggyu sighs. "What happened to our sweet Woohyun?"

"He's probably on his period…"

Sunggyu pauses to think about what his brother just said. "Periods are only for girls, you stupid idiot."

"Oh? Really?" Myungsoo blinks dumbfoundedly. "Probably puberty then."

"Probably." Sunggyu agrees. "Did you already send me the picture?"

+

"Hyun?" Sunggyu knocks on the door to his room, sighing when Woohyun wouldn't respond. "Open up, Sungyeol's already here."

After a few seconds, Woohyun slowly opens the door only a few inches just enough for his head to peek out. "Really?"

"No." Sunggyu replies briefly before he pushes the door forward so suddenly that it causes Woohyun to stumble backwards and eventually falling to the floor.

Woohyun groans of pain, pointing at Sunggyu's face. "Don't laugh!"

"I'm n-not—" Sunggyu then bursts into laughing, slapping his knee in the process as he falls to the floor in an attempt to help Woohyun up.

Woohyun pouts, punching Sunggtu on the back. "I said don't laugh. It really hurt, you know."

"I'm sorry. Here, let's get up." Sunggyu stands up first then holds out his hands for Woohyun.

Woohyun stares at his palms absently, before he decides to stand up on his own. "I can do it."

Sunggyu raises a brow. "You ok?"

Woohyun nods but then flinches when he feels Sunggyu's fingers creeping around his neck. "I said don't touch me." Avoiding eye contact, he grabs his bag which was on the bed and runs outside.

"Woohyun, wait." Sunggyu follows shortly after the little boy, seeing him already going down the first floor. "Woohyun—"

And just in time, a car honks right outside their gates. Woohyun opens the main door and walks swiftly to the door. "Let's go." He tells Jinho once he enters the car.

"You sure?" Sungyeol asks, looking thru the window. "Sunggyu-ssi looks like he wants to tell you something."

"No, I'm…Jinho-ssi, let's go please."

Jinho drives off and laughs when he sees Sunggyu's priceless expression from the rearview mirror. "Payback time." He whispers to himself, chuckling.

+

Sunggyu enters the mansion with a sigh and a slightly sullen expression. Myungsoo had his arms crossed on his chest, amused.

"You look happy."

Sunggyu tilts his head to the side, scratching and the back of his ear. "I don't get it. He's been avoiding me ever since we—" His words stop when he realizes what he was about to say.

"When you what?" Myungsoo presses.

"It's nothing."

"What?" Myungsoo continues with a teasing and at the same time suspicious voice. "What did you two do, hm?"

Sunggyu pushes his brother off of him, laughing nervously. "You're annoying."

"Fine." Myungsoo lets go, smiling. "I'll find out, whatever it is you're hiding." He promises with determination before he stomps off to the game room.

Sunggyu was left perplexed by his brother one again.

+

"You know, it's weird."

Sungyeol takes a crunchy bite from his apple, looking at Woohyun with his cheeks looking fuller than before. "What is?"

"My heart…" Woohyun mumbles as his hands go inside the coat of his uniform to feel his beating heart. "It's never felt like this before."

"What do you mean?"

"Well…"

He stops when he sees a bunch of teachers going down the hall, so he instinctively smiles and bows to them. Some girls were tagging behind them too, telling Woohyun that they were all glad he's back in school. Sungyeol frowns at the group of girls, telling them that they were all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter