The End

To Make You Happy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I actually still have an epilogue coming. I love you guys so much thank you for reading this boring story lol. I appreciate all of you and all those who took time to comment! And for those silent readers, thank you still for taking time to read this and supporting the story silently. I can't express how grateful I am to all of you. Comment at the end on how you liked it, or hated it T__T tell me what you think! THANK YOU EVERYONE! 

+

Woohyun wakes up a few hours after Sunggyu made the call to Myungsoo. The first time he opens his eyes—blurry. So he closes them and counts to a few seconds before he decides to lift them up again, when he sees a familiar face right in front of his.

It was Myungsoo.

Woohyun thinks he must he dreaming. But the sudden hand on his cheek and the hammering headache he was having was telling him this was reality and he was still alive.

"You're awake." Myungsoo gasps and turns around the room frantically. Nobody was there except for the two of them, and it looks like he forgot about that fact. "Just wait here! I'll go get hyung in the cafeteria, ok?"

Myunsoo was already running out the door in a hurry even before Woohyun got to speak. Not even seconds have passed that Myungsoo comes running back in the room with his phone on his ear.

"I shouldn't leave you here." He says while closing the door. "I'm already calling—Hello? Hyung! He's awake! Hurry—hello? Hello?" Myungsoo puts the phone down with a pout. "Why does he always hang up on me?"

Woohyun just watched back with an amused face. He still couldn't believe Myungsoo was here, just for him. He wanted to stand up and hug the said man before he leaves, but he can't stand up without pain shooting in every part of his body. A minute later, Sunggyu stumbles inside the room with Jinho and Sungyeol not too far behind.

They all surround his bed, staring at him as if they haven't seen him in years. Woohyun sends each and one of them a smile.

"Y-You made me worry so much." Sunggyu stutters out nervously, holding Woohyun's cold hand in his warm ones. "How are you feeling?"

Woohyun still can't speak. He couldn't even open his mouth properly, and they all notice this immediately. Sunggyu doesn't leave Woohyun's side and orders Sungyeol to get him a glass of water.

Sunggyu helps Woohyun finish the glass and sets it aside after they were done. Still, nobody was speaking and there was only dead air. Woohyun looks past Sunggyu's head and sees Jinho and Sungyeol standing behind.

Woohyun waves at them weakly with his right hand. Sungyeol, who couldn't hold it in any longer, pushes Sunggyu aside and takes Woohyun all to himself—hugging and squeezing the poor boy on the bed.

He doesn't complain. Woohyun even tries to hug back, but he didn't have enough strength to do so. Sungyeol later pulls back with a wet face, and Woohyun wanted to burst out laughing right then and there.

"Be strong, ok?" Sungyeol sniffs. "We'll be waiting for your recovery."

Smiling, Woohyun nods. His eyes drift back to the frowning Sunggyu by the side, and tries to lift his mood up with another toothy smile. But Sunggyu doesn't budge.

Woohyun touches his throat, and then gestures for something to write on. Myungsoo immediately grants his needs and finds a notepad by the drawer with a pen. He hands it to Woohyun who starts writing instantly. When he was finally done, he gives Sunggyu the notepad.

Woohyun only wrote one word, but it seemed that Sunggyu was staring at the paper longer than needed. Myungsoo peers over Sunggyu's shoulder and reads what was written on the paper.

"Smile."

And so eventually, Sunggyu does manages to crack a small smile. "I'll smile more if you get better." He returns the pad to Woohyun, who accepts it with a cheerful nod.

He starts writing again. This time, he shows it to Sungyeol. "Why aren't you in school?"

Sungyeol chuckles. "I'm here taking care of you. Duh."

"School is more impo—"

"No, it isn't." Sungyeol doesn't let Woohyun finish writing. He grabs the pen and the pad, taking them for himself. "Just rest while I draw and stuff…"

"Give him back the pad." Myungsoo sneers as he takes it away from Sungyeol's lap and gently gives them back to Woohyun.

Rolling his eyes, Sungyeol stands up from his chair and faces Myungsoo. "You again! I thought you left for Japan!"

"I didn't join the trip for Woohyun, ok?" Myungsoo rolls his eyes back.

Sungyeol crosses his arms and faces the other way, mumbling, "Don't even know how to say goodbye."

But Myungsoo hears it anyways and continues their little argument, "Maybe if you didn't pick on me all the time, I would've considered."

"Me?" Sungyeol gasps. "You're the one who—"

"Enough already." Sunggyu stands in between them, glaring at both his brother and at Sungyeol. He grabs both of them by the collar and literally drags them outside the room.

"Wait! Hyung!" Myungsoo pleads. "I want to stay—"

Sunggyu shuts the door on their faces. Jinho was just watching the scene happen from the couch. With a small laugh, he heads over to the door and pats Sunggyu's shoulder too.

"I'll take them to the cafeteria. We haven't eaten yet since Myungsoo called anyways."

Sunggyu nods. "Thank you."

Jinho glances at Woohyun and waves a hand. "Get better soon."

Woohyun waves back a hand, smiling again. Sunggyu closes the door much softer this time, and sighs when all of them were out the room. His eyes travel back to the lone bed where Woohyun was also staring at him quite amused. Sunggyu sits right next to him on a small chair, and he holds Woohyun's hand again in his, trying to warm it up.

But Woohyun slips his hands off Sunggyu's grasp, and it confuses him at first, but then the next second Woohyun had his cold fingers creeping up Sunggyu's face. His thumbs go on the either side of his lips, then he stretches them upw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter