Fighting & Making Out

To Make You Happy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Earlier in some chapters Woohyun talked about his birthday coming up. I was supposed to write a special birthday chapter for him but I didn't have time and now Woohyun's birthday has passed :( I know I could still write about it but I couldn't figure out a way to fit it in the current storyline. So I'll just set Woohyun's age to 17 years old now, pretending that they celebrated his birthday somehow. I'm sorry also for the short chapter and the late update. Just been really busy.


+

"Why's he ?" 

"He's not , Sungyeol." Woohyun corrects his friend as he was on the floor, rummaging something from under the bed. "He's topless." 

"Yeah, but," Sungyeol sits on the edge of the bed, eyes observing the passed out, half-, Kim Sunggyu. "Why?"

"He said he felt hot last night, so he took his shirt off—" Sungyeol laughs teasingly, and Woohyun rolls his eyes before continuing. "And also kicked the blanket away. I think it went under the bed." 

It takes Woohyun a few seconds until he finally gets a grip of the thin sheets. He pulls it up and makes sure to brush it with his palm first before he lays it down on Sunggyu. 

Sungyeol helps Woohyun arrange the covers until it went up to Sunggyu's chin. Sunggyu unconsciously snuggled up to the blankets, and Woohyun smiles at the sight of it. "He's so cute." Woohyun laughs, turning to his friend. "Don't you think so, Yeol?" 

Sungyeol pauses and takes a glance at Sunggyu. "He's alright, I guess…" 

Woohyun is confused as to why Sungyeol doesn't see Sunggyu the same way he does. Somehow, this makes him a little ticked off. "What do you mean, he's alright? He's pretty adorable, in my opinion." 

"In your opinion, not mine." Sungyeol fires back. "Are we seriously going to argue about this? Let's go swimming already!" 

"Fine." Woohyun gives up with a slight pout. "I'll just change, then we can go swimming." 

Woohyun comes out of the bathroom after a few minutes of waiting for Sungyeol's part. He wore a loose white tank too and some blue swimming trunks, which were exactly the same that of Sungyeol's. 

Sungyeol starts jumping around, grabbing his bag which was on the floor, and dashing outside the room. Woohyun was just as excited, but was also a bit hesitant to leave Sunggyu alone. 

He bites his bottom lip as he glances over at Sunggyu again. Walking slowly, he approaches the bed and was about to give the elder a kiss on the cheek, when a fast hand suddenly pulls him down on the mattress. 

Sunggyu headlocks the boy into his arms and also puts a leg over Woohyun's waist, trapping him. "Where are you going so early in the morning?" Sunggyu's voice was low and hoarse, and Woohyun gulps before opting to reply.

"Swimming." Woohyun puts his hands on Sunggyu's arm which was wrapped around his neck. He pulls on it, but Sunggyu wouldn't let go. "Hyung, stop it, Sungyeol's waiting for me outside." 

Sunggyu ignores Woohyun and instead hugs the younger boy tighter. "My head hurts. Stay with me for a while until it goes away." 

"Hyung—" 

And just on cue, they hear the door open and in comes a shouting Sungyeol. "Woohyun, I said let's go! Seriously, what's taking y—Oh."

Woohyun clears his throat, unable to explain himself. "I'm kind of…stuck, as you can see. You know what, go ahead." 

"But—" Sungyeol catches Sunggyu's eyes from the back of Woohyun's head, and they were literally telling him to get out. "Y-Yeah, I'll go. See you later, ok?"

"See you!" Woohyun shouts at Sungyeol who moved too fast to exit. He sighs and moves around the bed to face the elder man. "You want me to get you water?"

"You. Here. Enough." 

"What?"

Sunggyu doesn't answer anymore and nuzzles his face on Woohyun's neck. His breaths made Woohyun's hair stand up, but it was a comforting feeling. "What about breakfast?" 

Sunggyu grunts, signaling another no. Then, he let's go of his hold on Woohyun and rubs his eyes. "Sorry. I shouldn't have stopped you. Go run after Sungyeol." 

Woohyun smiles after hearing that. "Are you sure you'll be fine?" 

"Yes. Just a small headache, don't worry." 

Woohyun still wasn't convinced though. He holds Sunggyu's large hands in his, rubbing it. "Catch up later, ok? We'll be in the beach." 

"I'll catch up."

+

It was almost past noon when Sunggyu's headache subsided. He was walking through the beach without hiding himself too much. Actually, he was wearing a normal loose shirt and swimming trunks as well. People were staring at him, but thankfully, nobody disturbed his peaceful walk and officially first day of vacation. 

He sees Myungsoo a few meters down by the beach who was entering the beach's gift shop. Sunggyu runs after his brother, but stops when he sees a shaking Woohyun who was soaking wet with his head between his knees, sitting on the sand outside the shop. Sungyeol was there too, patting his back. 

"Woohyun, hey." Sunggyu crouches down, his hand immediately on the back of Woohyun's head and caresses it. "Woohyun, what's wrong?" 

Sungyeol takes the initiative to explain when Woohyun didn't look like he would answer. "He got carried off to the deep waters. Myungsoo hyung immediately saved him though." 

Sunggyu nods and cradles Woohyun into a hug. "Hyun, want to go back to the room?" 

Woohyun shakes his head. He pulls away silently and smiles at Sunggyu. Sunggyu smiles back. 

"You idiot. Don't get me worried like that."

"I'm not an idiot." 

And at that moment, Myungsoo exits the shop with a rubber duck inflatable in his hands. "Oh? Hyung, what are you doing here?" 

Sunggyu shrugs. "Gonna swim, I guess." He also kicks Woohyun with his foot. "And take care of this idiot too." 

"I said I'm not an idiot!"

"You wouldn't have to stress about that too much." Myungsoo chuckles, holding up the rubber duck. "I bought him this. Now we could let him float around without worrying." 

Sunggyu laughs, slapping Myungsoo on the process. "Great. Let's try it out." He pulls Woohyun up by his hand, and Myungsoo does the same to Sungeol at the back. 

Sunggyu and Woohyun were walking ahead of the two, with Sunggyu trying to force Woohyun to put on the inflatable. Sungyeol chuckles as he sees Woohyun kicking Sunggyu's knee before running away. Sunggyu fails to catch the younger as he falls face first on the sand. And well, Woohyun was just laughing his out. 

Meanwhile, Myungsoo had his eyes set on Sungyeol instead, watching the younger smile at the two others. Sungyeol catches Myungsoo looking at him, and sends the actor a frown. "What are you looking at?" 

"Your stupid face." Myungsoo retorts with a roll of his eyes, then he starts walking ahead too. 

Sungyeol gasps and crosses his arms across his chest. He picks up a handful of sand and throws it in the air, without any of them hitting Myungsoo at all. He groans before screaming of defeat. "You're stupider!" 

+
 
Af

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter