Avoidance

To Make You Happy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyun is called first thing in the morning at the principal's office with a frowning, obviously disappointed Sunggyu on the right chair while Woohyun was sitting on the left one, his eyes downcast on his lap. 

"Doesn't he have his parents with him?" 

Sunggyu pauses. "No, I'm the only one he has." 

The principal, a middle-aged woman probably, clears and scans through the papers of her clipboard. "Alright then, you see, Woohyun's been doing really good in school. We'll let this one offense off since Lee Howon was the one who started the assaults anyways." 

Sunggyu nods, showing that he was listening. 

"We'll only give him a 5 day suspension." 

"Suspension?" 

"Yes. To let him reflect on his actions." The principal glances at her door and realizes the amount of girl students crowding outside her office just to get a peek of Kim Sunggyu. Sighing, she turns her eyes back to the celebrity. "He wouldn't have to go to school tomorrow. That's all we have to give him. I hope this never happens again." 

Sunggyu stands up and bows slightly at the principal. "Thank you." Then he puts on his shades and exits the office without giving Woohyin a signal or a small glance even. 

Flustered, Woohyun also bows quickly to the principal before he hurries off to catch up with Sunggyu.
He watches Sunggyu ignore all the students trying to converse with him. Woohyun gulps, knowing that Sunggyu wasn't in a good mood to ignore his fans like that. 

He hears the principal from the end of the hall shouting, telling all the students to go back to their class. Woohyun doesn't look back but instead follows Sunggyu until the parking area. 

"Hyung…" He whispers to himself, losing the confidence to call after the elder male. "Hyung…" He tries again, louder this time. 

Sunggyu doesn't stop, well, not until they were right beside his car in the school's parking lot. Thankfully, nobody was around. So, Sunggyu takes off his glasses and looks at Woohyun with his whole expression screaming disappointment. 

"H-hyung…"

"What the , Woohyun?" 

"Let me explain—"

"I've already wasted my time hearing about the stupid thing you've just done, I don't think I have to hear it again from you."

Sunggyu gets inside his car and turns on the engine. Woohyun steps back, his heart aching, maybe for having just been called stupid or maybe because Sunggyu wouldn't listen to him. Maybe both, even. Either way, it hurt. 

He watches Sunggyu drive off, and Woohyun goes back to class while wiping away his tears. 

+

Woohyun gets home later to find the house empty. Minhee must've been out, and Myungsoo must've been filming for his drama. Sunggyu, on the other hand, Woohyun just wishes he would come home so he would explain to him his real purpose of punching Hoya in the face. 

Woohyun sighs and immediately beelines to Sunggyu's room. He was hesitant for a while, but then he decided to just go with it like he would normally do. Sunggyu wasn't there, obviously, but his scent was—Woohyun misses him already. 

He takes off his shoes and his coat and climbs up on Sunggyu's bed. He sees a spare shirt by the edge of the bed so he removes his uniform and puts on Sunggyu's shirt which was too big on him, but it was comfy and smelled like Sunggyu, so it was ok. 

Woohyun doesn't realize that he's fallen asleep. He wakes up later at night, seeing the starts up the sky through the window. He then hears footsteps from down the hall, probably Sunggyu. Woohyun hides his face under the huge shirt and pretends that he was asleep. 

"Why are you always in my room?" 

Woohyun was surprised at the sudden question. "I…I like it here." 

"Get out." 

Woohyun pouts and sits up straight. "Don't be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter