First Day

To Make You Happy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: PLEASE READ 

This is a really short update since this was only a continuation from the previous chapter. Also I noticed the sudden lack of comments of the latest chapter I'm sorry if it has been boring lately. I'll try to make it up to you guys <3 I know what you guys want anyways and I've actually been planning to write about it again, if you know what I'm talking about. Lol. It's in a few chapter!! Be excited!! Or actually, don't. I don't want you guys to be disappointed lol. Ok enjoy! 

Woohyun runs down the hallways of the hotel, panting heavily. He glances back and sees the man still following him.

"I'm not a bad man!" The stranger calls out, briskly following the boy. 

Woohyun was getting closer to their room. "I'm sorry, ahjussi—" He apologizes. "I don't know you." Then he stops and knocks rapidly on room 0428. "Hyung!" 

The door opens in an instant. Sunggyu's eyes widen when he sees Woohyun, and his mouth opens up to ask where he's been but Woohyun cuts him off by wrapping his arms around Sunggyu quite tightly. He lets go for a second to shut the door then he pulls Sunggyu for a hug again. "A weird man is chasing me." He mumbles into Sunggyu's stomach. 

Sunggyu sighs and puts one hand on Woohyun's head while he uses the other to open the door again to look for the said weird man. He peeks his head outside with Woohyun still hanging unto him. 

"Sunggyu-yah…" 

"Oh?" Sunggyu gasps lightly. "Boss?" 

Jungyeop smiles. "Glad we finally got to see each other." Then his eyes  travel down to the boy clinging unto the elder male. He chuckles and points to Woohyun, saying, "He's scared of me." 

Sunggyu gets hold of the situation after a few moments. "Ahh." He says. "He's actually scared of eveything." Sunggyu jokes while trying to pry Woohyun off of him. "Let go, Woohyun." 

Reluctantly, Woohyun removes his arms and cranes his head backwards to Jungyeop. "Weird man…" He addresses with a finger pointing to the said man. Sunggyu quickly puts down Woohyun's hand, laughing awkwardly. 

"Woohyun, this is no weird man, this is Lee Jungyeop, my boss." 

"Hi." Jungyeop greets with a friendly wave of his hand.

"A-Ah…" Woohyun bows to Sunggyu's boss immediately. "I'm so sorry." 

The aura around Jungyeop changed immediately in Woohyun's perspective as he now found the older man to be somewhat friendly and approachable in a sense. 

"It's no problem, really." Jungyeop dismisses. "I followed after you to introduce myself, and now here we are." 

Sunggyu smiles and holds Woohyun's shoulders in his palms. "Do you want to go in?" 

Jungyeop lifts up his wrist and checks his watch. "Ah, no. I actually have to help out the staff with putting up the platform for the fansigning later." 

"Do you need my help?"

"No, no. You go rest." Jungyeop starts walking backwards, heading out to the hallway. "Hair and makeup will be up in your room soon, and after that you get to rest before the real thing. It's going to be held in the theatre of the hotel. Jinho will assist you." 

Sunggyu nods understandingly and bows halfway when he realized that Woohyun wasn't bowing too. He stands upright again and forces Woohyun's back to bend down too. Jungyeop laughs at them, waving goodbye. 

"I'll see you later." 

"Yes, thank you Sir." Sunggyu greets before he closes the door with a sigh. "Woohyun—" 

"I have something to tell you." Woohyun urges, pulling on Sunggyu's sleeve. "It's important." 

"Alright." Sunggyu taps his foot on the floor and crosses his arms on his chest. "What is it?" 

Woohyun hesitates. "Don't leave my side. Ever."

"What?" 

Woohyun bites his lip, unable to express what he really wanted to say. And instead of saying it, he decides to just do it. He tighten his hold on Sunggyu's sleeve and again, attacks Sunggyu with a very tight hug. "Let's stay like this forever. I don't want to leave yet." 

"Leave?" Sunggyu had his hands in the air, obviously confused. "Where…where would you leave to?" 

When Woohyun doesn't answer, Sunggyu gently holds Woohyun's heads and leans it back to look at his face. His face was full of worry and vulnerability, like he was really going to leave any minute and it made Sunggyu's heart ache at how scared Woohyun looked right now and how much his face was screaming not to be taken away.

Sunggyu was speechless at first. He didn't know what to say. What was he supposed to say, anyways? He was at shock too, and he didn't understand what made Woohyun so scared. "Look, let's sit down and talk about this ok?" 

Sunggyu sits Woohyun down on the bed without removing the arms round his body. Calmly, he asks, "Woohyun, tell me what's up." 

"I can't tell you." He replies briefly. 

"Where are you going then?" 

"I'm not going anywhere!" Woohyun declares, shaking his head. "I'd never leave you…" 

Sunggyu's heart warms up at the endearing confession. "I'd never leave you too." He smiles reassuringly while caressing Woohyun's hair. "Then what was this fuss all about?" 

"I'm sorry for worrying you." Woohyun says, eyes set downcast. "I'm just afraid of being taken away suddenly. I don't want that." 

"You're not going to be taken away." Sunggyu says while nodding his head to convince the little boy in his arms. "As long as I'm here nobody is going to take you away. Understand? Anybody who dares take you away has to go through me first." 

The look on Woohyun's face changes which tells him that he felt relived and convinced. Sunggyu puts down his hands on Woohyun's wrists, holding them protectively. 

"I understand." 

"Geez." Sunggyu playfully pushes Woohyun off him, standing up. "You scared me there." 

"Sorry." He apologizes with a sigh. "I'll learn how to take care of myself better and be a…man." 

Sunggyu laughs loudly at what Woohyun had just said. He even bends down on the floor, clutching his stomach. Woohyun was red from embarrassment. 

"Why are you laughing?"

Sunggyu lies down on the floor with little faint laughs still escaping his mouth. "Woohyun, you cry everyday and you're also basically afraid of everything." 

"So?" Woohyun huffs. "People change." 

"Yeah, but, I think you're a hopeless case." 

Woohyun frowns and steps on Sunggyu's back with one foot. Sunggyu screams in pain, and Woohyun immediately retracts his foot. 

"I'm sorry!" Woohyun falls to the ground next to Sunggyu, shaking the elder male who was pretending to he unconcious. "Hey! Stop messing around!"

Sunggyu holds back a snicker and puts on a stra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter