Favorite Moment

To Make You Happy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After grabbing an uneaten cookie from the kitchen counter, Sunggyu quietly makes his way to exit through the front door. But before he manages to slip out, he hears rushed footsteps running to him.

"Woohyun." Sunggyu didn't even have to look back to know who it was. He sighs as he feels arms tightly embracing his torso.

"I woke up. You weren't there." Woohyun mumbles on his back.

Slowly, Sunggyu pries the arms away from him. He takes another bite from his cookie before he turns around and speaks. "Sorry. I have a busy day ahead of me."

Woohyun lets his arms hang limply on the sides. "What time will you be home?"

"Later at night."

"That's too long…"

"I know." Sunggyu runs a hand through Woohyun's hair while his other hand was putting the cookie over the boy's mouth. Woohyun takes a small bite, and Sunggyu wipes the crumbs off the sides of his mouth. "You can't go to school today. Go rest, ok?"

They've talked about this just last night. Even though Woohyun's fever has totally disappeared, and he was feeling no sort of any sickness anywhere, Sunggyu still insisted that he should at least rest for another 24 hours.

So without anymore complaints and words exchanged of that matter, Woohyun nods his head like an obedient puppy.

Sunggyu chuckles at this, finding it cute. He leans in down and presses his lips on Woohyun's right cheek. "I'll see you later."

Woohyuns waves Sunggyu a goodbye, and Sunggyu does the same before the door completely closes. Then he runs to the nearest window and watches the car leave with a small frown.

"You're up already?" He hears Minhee say from behind him.

Woohyuns looks back and nods. "Good morning."

"Good morning, Woohyun." Minhee smiles warmly and approaches him as she puts a hand over his head. "Feeling better, right?"

"Definitely." Woohyun answers with a cheerful smile. "What are you going to do?" He asks when he realizes that Minhee had gloves on.

"Today?" Minhee puts a finger on her chin, humming. "I'm going to the laundry room and wash the clothes. Why?"

"Can I come?"

"Of course~"

Woohyun's never to the laundry room. He didn't even know a laundry room existed, so maybe that's where Minhee disappears to everyday.

While carrying a basket of Sunggyu's clothes, Minhee was walking ahead the hallways with both Myungsoo and Woohyun's basket of dirty clothes in her hands. Woohyun opens the door for her and they both head inside.

Woohyun sets down the basket on the floor and goes to a nearby washing machine, sitting himself up on it. Minhee laughs at him before she's off to do her work while Woohyun just watched.

Minhee sat on a stool while she arrange the dirty clothes according to color. "Want me to help?" But before Minhee could answer, Woohyun was already skipping all over to her.

Woohyuns sits on the floor and takes out a random piece of clothing from Sunggyu's basket. He yanks out one of Sunggyu's chrome hearts underwear and puts on a scowl of disgust. "Oh my god…"

Minhee laughs again. "Put that down on the pile of dark clothes please."

"Y-Yeah sure…" Woohyun does what he was told and carefully places the underwear on top of the pile right next to his foot.

They don't talk after that and was silent while sorting out the clothes. But after a few more minutes, Minhee starts speaking with her eyes on her work.

"You know…" She first says, catching Woohyun's ear. "Things have really changed ever since you got here."

"Changed…?"

"A good change." She assures. "Before you lived here, Sunggyu…Sunggyu was in a slump. He fell into depression."

Woohyun had completely stopped working now, all his attention on Minhee only. She continues, "He stayed in clubs or bars all night long and drink until the clubs forced him to leave."

Woohyun's heart sinks at what he hears. "Why…?"

"I'm not sure, but I think it was about his album not doing well." Minhee sighs, placing Myungsoo's red shirt on the pile other clothes. "But then you came one day, I still remember that. He brought you home when it was raining, said you were a sasaeng."

Woohyun chuckles, and Minhee does the same. "I remember."

"He didn't like it at first, said he hated having you around. But suddenly after your arrival, he stopped going to bars every night because he was too busy taking care of you."

A small blush creeps across Woohyun's cheeks. Was all of that really Woohyun's doing? All this time, he's been doing an excellent job, and he's proud at that.

Proceeding, she says, "Then he comebacks too, and it suddenly becomes a hit."

Woohyun scratches his neck bashfully. "T-That's because Sunggyu hyung's a great singer."

"Yes, but what I'm saying is that ever since you came into our lives, things have been better."

"Thank you…"

"No, Woohyun." Minhee reaches over for Woohyun's hands, enveloping them in her own. "Thank you."

+

After he was done helping Minhee with the laundry, Woohyun ran around the unfamiliar halls and looked for his room. Thankfully, he didn't get lost and was able to get inside his room in just a few minutes.

Woohyun closes the door behind him, locking it. Then he searches the forgotten room for his bag, the bag Dongwoo gave him on his first day here on earth. He finds it later under the bed, covered with dust and everything.

Woohyun opens it in a rush and searches for something inside. He pulls out a piece of paper and a pen after a second, pushing his bag away do he could write on the ground. The paper he just pulled out was special paper which was invisible to the human eye and was only used by angels such as himself.

He always wondered why Dongwoo would put such a thing in his bag, but now he's thankful because it's proved to be helpful now with what he's about to do.

"Just in case I disappear…" Woohyun clears his throat at what he said, shaking his head to snap himself out of it. "This is just a precaution…I'm not going anywhere…"

He lets out a strong exhale that he's been holding and sets his gaze back to the paper. Woohyun starts writing.

To Kim Sunggyu's future guardian angel~ Hello! Here's a guide on How To Make Kim Sunggyu Happy:

1. Act cute. Sunggyu hyung is really grumpy at first, but he's actually a big softie who loves cute stuff. Like me, especially.

Woohyun giggles as he writes down the words on the paper. He knows he's cute, and even though it might come off as purely natural, sometimes Woohyun also tries hard to act cute.

2. Give Sunggyu hyung hugs. He likes it in bed the most, snuggling and stuff. Hehe.

3. Praise his work! Buy his album, listen to the tracks, set his song as your ringtone! He loves getting praises~

4. Buy him strawberry ice cream! It's his favorite. I like vanilla the best, though.

5. Cook food for him too. He always says my cooking is the best, and that his favorite was the chocolate chip pancakes I always make for him! I'll write down the recipe at the back so you could make them sometime. To whoever is reading this…

6. Give him kisses…He likes to kiss…But not too much, or else I'll get jealous! Hehehe.

He writes down some more until the whole paper was filled, not forgetting to write the recipe for chocolate chip pancakes at the back. Satisfied, Woohyun heads out his room and walks down the hallways over to Sunggyu's room.

Stepping inside, Woohyun slowly examines Sunggyu's room with a small smile. It's his favorite room out of all the rooms in the mansion. Not even the game room beats Sunggyu's room, or Myungsoo's anime room filled with all kinds of manga girls merchandise—Woohyun definitely did not want to think back to that room ever again.

Back to Sunggyu's room, Woohyun was searching for a safe place to place the paper. Then the desk next to Sunggyu's bed catches his attention, so he decides to put it there. Nobody will be able to see it except beings of Woohyun's kind, so it didn't really matter where he placed it.

He exits the room after he was finished and was met with Myungsoo who was on his phone, running over to the stairs. Woohyun nearly falls on the ground from Myungsoo's unexpected impact on him, but Myungsoo spins back to him and holds him steady.

"I'll—Hold on." He says to the other speaker on the phone. "Sorry. You alright?"

"I'm fine." Woohyun sends a smile to portray his mood. "See?"

Myungsoo nods hurriedly at that, then he brings back his phone to his ear. "Minhwan, hey, I'll call you when I get there, ok?" He ends the call and holds Woohyun's shoulders, examining his face closely. "I'll be leaving for a while."

"You too?" He pouts.

"Emergency meeting in the company. Looks like we're shooting my movie earlier than expected."

"I understand."

"You'll be fine? With Minhee?"

"Of course."

Myungsoo pats his shoulder. Hesitant, he says, "I'll be going now then."

Woohyun follows Myungsoo down until the gates of the mansion. He watches Myungsoo leave with his own car too, and he gets reminded of Sunggyu this morning. Sighing, Woohyun walks back to the doors when a figure sitting by the porch makes him speechless.

"Woohyun." Dongwoo shows off an energetic smile. "How are you doing?"

Disbelief spreads across Woohyun's face quite obviously, and Dongwoo fakes a sad frown. "Oh come on, don't be too obvious, it hurts."

The boy doesn't respond nor looks back at Dongwoo as he runs inside the house and dashes to his room. He locks the door with a slam and pulls on the curtains to the windows.

"You know you can't get rid of me, right?"

Woohyun knows that too

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter