To Leave

To Make You Happy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Yay fast update! Is the ending a little too obvious? Also so the title isn't what you think it is so deep breaths every one^^

+

They wake up early in the morning for their appointment with the doctor. Myungsoo still wasn't home, and Sunggyu assures the worried Woohyun that he's staying over a friend's house that was closer to his company.

"I think they might be going to Japan." Sunggyu shrugs as he sips his coffee and watches Woohyun take a bite of the burnt toast Sunggyu made. "It's bad right? I'll make you another one

Woohyun shakes his head and forces himself to swallow. "It's delicious!"

"Give it here."

He hands the burnt toast to Sunggyu and the latter throws it down the trash can. Then Sunggyu stands up to the toaster to make Woohyun another pair.

"But, hyung, Japan?"

"Yeah. It was kinda sudden, so now he's staying over at a friend's house which is closer to the company so they could discuss the topic easier."

Woohyun did not like the idea of Myungsoo leaving one bit. "Why?"

"Not sure." Sunggyu had his back facing Woohyun know, totally focused on the toast he was making so as to not burn it the second time. "I think he got invited last minute to some film awards or something."

"He…He can't do that."

"Why?" Sunggyu finally turns to him with a small smirk. "Gonna miss him?"

Woohyun doesn't even hesitate anymore. "I will." But truthfully he's more worried for Sunggyu's sake. If Myungsoo were to leave now, then Sunggyu would be alone again. "He can't leave…"

The toast pops out with its aroma in the air. He carefully places them in a plate and happily hands them over to Woohyun. "I didn't burn them this time~ Eat up."

+

Sunggyu could tell that Woohyun was nervous by the way he fidgets in his seat while he plays with his fingers. To distract him, Sunggyu holds Woohyun's hand and interlaces their fingers together, resting both of their hands on Woohyun's lap.

Woohyun doesn't question Sunggyu's actions and sends the older one a shy smile after glancing at their fingers. "Your hand is really big."

"You know what they say about guys with big hands?"

Blinking, he shakes his head with a totally confused face. "What do they say?"

Sunggyu laughs at Woohyun's innocence and squeezes their hands together. "They wear big gloves.

"I don't get it."

"You don't get everything."

"Eh?" Woohyun pouts at what Sunggyu had said. "Human jokes are weird anyways."

Sunggyu continues to drive down the road with a small smile. He liked it like this, with Woohyun. It was calming to both his mind and heart to be with the boy who strangely always gave him positive energy to last the whole day.

He decides to take his eyes off the road to glance at Woohyun again, and Woohyun laughs this time with the toothy smile of his that makes his eyes crinkle and show his cheek dimples that aren't really very prominent. But they're there when he smiles, and Sunggyu loves it. It might be his favorite part of Woohyun's face too.

"Why are you laughing?"

"You keep looking at me." He answers. Which in Sunggyu's opinion, was a very low reason to elicit laughter. "Why do you keep looking at me?"

The vehicle stops at a red light, thankfully, because now Sunggyu has about 90 seconds to stare at Woohyun's face. "I just like looking at you."

"Yeah?" Woohyun giggles. "I like looking at you too."

Sunggyu's smile widens and he tries to
get closer to Woohyun's face as much as their tiny space allows them to. The both of them were literally face to face with just a few centimeters before their lips would touch.

"Let's look closer then."

Sunggyu holds the back of Woohyun's head and tilts it to the side just before he presses their lips together gently. Woohyun tries to get closer and moves around his seat uncomfortably, sending out little moans between their breaths.

It was all a good moment before they get rudely interrupted by the sudden honking of the cars all around them and before they know it the red light has already turned green. Sunggyu jumps in shock and presses on the gas in panic.

"S-Sorry…" Woohyun returns to his seat properly, smiling to himself with embarrassment.

Sunggyu glances at the boy for a second and returns his gaze quickly to the road. He brings up one hand on his lips to hide a smile too.

They were nearing the hospital now. Sunggyu steers the vehicle a to the right and they're about two kilometers away. The moment Woohyun sees the sign of the hospital, he starts to look nervous again.

"We're almost there." Sunggyu drives the car down the parking lot area. "Bring up your hood over your face, ok?"

Woohyun does as what he was told and unbuckles his seatbelt. The car stops and Sunggyu turns the engine off.

"Let's go."

They get off the car and Woohyun follows Sunggyu behind like a little puppy. The elder tries to conceal his bright orange hair as much as his snapback could do and pulls Woohyun next to his side. They don't say a word when they enter the building. Not many people notice Sunggyu, thankfully, but when they do they don't approach him because they were walking too fast.

Entering an isolated elevator, Sunggyu asks Woohyun to press on the 9th floor then it starts moving upwards. Woohyun gets dizzy and stumbles to Sunggyu's chest, nuzzling his face on it to stop the dizziness while Sunggyu was fondling with Woohyun's head over the hoodie.

The elevator dings and stops on the 7th floor. The doors open to a small group of girls who seemed to be on a job exposure trip judging by their uniforms. Sunggyu lowers his snapback and looks the other way since there was a great possibility that these girls knew who he was. Woohyun, suddenly aware of their company, breaks away from Sunggyu's hold and pretends as if they didn't know each other.

The girls, who were maybe about five, squeezes themselves inside. Woohyun gets cornered to the other side, opposite of that to Sunggyu's but it was already too late and Sunggyu couldn't pull him back anymore.

The elevator starts moving up again and Sunggyu's trying to keep his eye on Woohyun the whole time. Finally, the lift stops on the 9th. But before Sunggyu could exit, one girl falls back on his chest and immediately apologizes while looking him in the eye.

Her eyes widen when she realizes who Sunggyu was, but Sunggyu covers with his hand and puts a finger up his own mouth. "Shh." He says, then he's pulling Woohyun by the arm and they're out the lift.

"Why are we running?" Woohyun wonders out loud while trying to keep the hood over his head.

"People know we're here. Better make it fast."

Sunggyu takes out his phone and reads the clinic number again before he's on his feet. He later arrives at a doctor's office where a lot of people were lining up to, but he enters anyways. The secretary recognizes him right away and tells him to enter the office immediately.

"Kim Sunggyu." The doctor, a man whose age seemed to be around the 50s, greets Sunggyu with a small, friendly smile.

Sunggyu bows perfectly, followed by a clueless Woohyun. The doctor chuckles and puts a hand under his chin as he examined Woohyun from head to toe.

"Is this the boy you wanted me to check-up on?"

"Yeah." Sunggyu soothingly rubs a hand on Woohyun's back. "This is Woohyun, my—"

"Son?"

"Cousin." Sunggyu corrects and continues speaking while the doctor was laughing at his own joke. "Woohyun, this is Doctor Choi, my personal doctor for a few years now."

Woohyun bows again. "Nice to meet you, Doctor Choi."

"Same here." The doctor looks at Sunggyu with a mischievous smile, slapping the other's arm playfully. "You didn't tell me he was this young. Could've just brought him to a pediatrician…"

"He's 17." He informs. "He'll be fine."

"Alright then." Doctor Choi brings up his glasses on his face and walks I've to his desk while gesturing for his patients to sit down too. Once he situates himself on his leather chair, he asks, "So, what exactly is the problem?"

"Around two days ago, he caught a fever which wasn't really that high. It went away by night time too, so it was just a fast kind of fever." Sunggyu continues speaking. "But then yesterday, after eating dinner, he vomited."

Doctor Choi was listening attentively to everything Sunggyu was saying. Nodding off, he focuses on Woohyun instead. "How are you feeling right now?"

"M-Me?" Woohyun blinks nervously. "Uh…I feel fine, actually."

"Not feeling feverish at all whatsoever?"

"No, sir."

Doctor Choi leans back in his chair and looks at Sunggyu. "Looks like we don't have a problem anymore. But I will still need

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter