Trouble

To Make You Happy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"How have you been?" 

Woohyun holds up a hand and continues stuffing in marshmallows in his face. He starts choking after a while, and his companion, all concerned, pats his back, 

"Yah, Woohyun, don't eat those too fast. Are you ok?" 

Woohyun grabs the glass of water from the desk and starts drinking. He sighs after he is done and faces Dongwoo with a smile. "I'm ok! Thanks for bringing these marshmallows, I've missed eating them." The little angel hugs the empty bowl to his face, inhaling in the scent of the pure white mallows made in heaven. 

"I'll bring you more next time, don't worry." Dongwoo laughs, staring in to the empty huge bowl. "I can't believe you finished all that. Anyways, the other kids miss you up there." 

"Really? They do? Tell them I miss them too!" 

"Ah, Woohyun."

"Yeah?" 

Dongwoo scratches the back of his head, slightly nervous. "You see, don't you think you should come back by now?"

Woohyun pauses. "What?" 

Dongwoo clears his throat. "You've done a good job, Woohyun—" 

"No." Woohyun stands up suddenly, eyes wide. "I…It's not time yet. I need to stay here longer." 

"The reason why I came here, is, look." Dongwoo stands up too, pulling Woohyun's wrist. "Sit down, ok?" 

Woohyun stays quiet. "I'm listening." 

"I'll give you time. A lot of time." Dongwoo sighs, eyes suddenly landing on the door. Someone was coming, so he cuts it short. "But after that time, I'll come back and that's it." 

"But—" 

Dongwoo lets go of Woohyun's wrist and stands up from the bed. His feet starts fading, Woohyun notices. "You've done a good job, Woohyun. I'll see you soon." 

Dongwoo disappears, and Woohyun doesn't realize that he's been crying until Sunggyu bursts through the door with a concerned face. Sunggyu takes in Woohyun's hands and bends down in front of him. 

"Hey, what's wrong?" Sunggyu asks, wiping the tears on Woohyun's face. "Did you have a bad dream?" 

Woohyun pushes himself forward and wraps his arms around Sunggyu, crying. Sunggyu caresses Woohyun's hair, hugging him back. They stay like that for a while, and eventually, Woohyun falls asleep. 

+

"Hyung, you should go, you're going to be late." 

"No, it's fine." Sunggyu smiles. "I'll wait for Jinho hyung and Sungyeol to come pick you up. Then I'll leave with Jinho hyung." 

Woohyun sighs and pushes his plate forward. He had no appetite at the moment, his mind still clouded with Dongwoo's words from last night. Sunggyu notices Woohyun's mood and sits right across him on the table, pinching his cheeks. 

"Smile, ok?" Sunggyu frowns as Woohyun doesn't give him any response. "Tell me, what's wrong?"

"It's nothing." Woohyun dismisses. "Just…tired." 

"Do you want to rest for today?" 

"Ah, no. We have a lot to do today so I can't be absent—" 

The doors suddenly swing open, and in comes a very loud Sungyeol. "I'm here!" 

"Don't be too loud, will you?" 

Sungyeol clicks his tongue at Myungsoo who happened to be passing by just as Sungyeol entered the mansion. "You again?" 

"What do you expect? It's my house." 

Sungyeol rolls his eyes and looks for Woohyun in the kitchen. He sees Woohyun and Sunggyu by the dining table and approaches them with a bright smile. "Good morning! Woohyun, let's go." 

"Ah?" Woohyun lifts up his eyes and sees Sungyeol from the door. "Ah…" 

Sunggyu sighs out of worry and follows the two high schoolers outside. He sits himself in front, right beside Jinho, while the two younger ones were at the back. 

"Sunggyu? Aren't you going to be late for your schedule?" 

"It's fine. You'll drive me right?" 

Jinho puts on his seatbelt and starts the engine. "But I'll have to drop these two off first." 

"I know." Sunggyu puts on his own seatbelt and glances at the back. Sungyeol was effortfully trying to push Woohyun to talk, but the boy was still sullen. "Let's go." 

+

"Bye dad, bye Sunggyu-ssi." Sungyeol nudges Woohyun with his elbow, making Woohyun come back to his senses for a while. 

"Ah, see you later." Woohyun bows both to Jinho and to Sunggyu, before he starts walking towards the school.

Sunggyu watches Woohyun's back with nothing but pure concern. Just what caused Woohyun to act so gloomy? 

"Hey, Sungyeol." Sunggyu calls from the slightly ope

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter