In Laws + Unni's Crazy (:

We Got Married [CL/SUHO]

SM Family are the new guest in the special new season of Strong Heart with the new MC Jung Hyung Don and the welcome back MC Lee Dong wook.

The guest are, SNSD's Hyoyeon, Taeyeon, Tiffany, Jessica, EXO's Tao, Xiumin, Suho, Baekhyun, DBSK's Yunho, Changmin, Super Junior's Eunhyuk, Leeteuk, Donghae, Shindong, F(X), Shinee, Red Velvet, Boa and more.
 
The show just started and many had fun and asking more questions. They were enjoying sharing there trained days, the secrets, the accident, their thoughs, opinion and more.

Suho were just sitting there, enjoying and listening each of their stories.

He was sitted next to Luhan, since they are paired into two. Leeteuk and Taeyeon opened up about how they enjoy filming WGM before with there partners.

Lee Dong Wook: "Ane. Taeyeon-shi is Hyung Don Hyung partner wife before right?"

An embarrassing laughs brought to the studio. They all looked to Hyung Don and Don was frustrated of bringing up the topic again since it was a long time ago already.

Hyung Don: "Ane. Wae gue rae!!" He yelled at Dong wook faced and everyone laughs.

Dong Wook: "How is it feel Ms. Taeyeon?"

Taeyeon: "Uh ... Uh ...."

Jung Juri: "Isn't it fun?" And other laughed again.

Leeteuk: "She must be having a hard time."

Dong Wook: "Ms. Jessica-shi, How is it feel watching Taeyeon having a husband like him?"

Dong wook pointed out Hyun Don with his hand playfully.

Jessica: "Uh. It's annoying. We really wanted to turn off the television but since taeyeon is in our leader, we continue supporting and watching it even though we don't like it."

The cold Ice princess process, moving and gesturing her hand and everyone laughed again even Hyun Don.

Hyung Don: "Yah! Jessica!"

Hyoyeon: "That's true. We even want to pulled out Taeyeon on the show but we can't." Another laughed again.

The SM family continued teasing and playing Hyung Don. Taeyeon who just sit there, just kept on laughing.

Hyung Don: "You guys are really too much. Jinja!"

Hyung Don was  almost going to cry, everyone can't stop laughing because of weird actions.

Dong Wook: "Wait. Since we are talking about marriage. A while ago there is a SM family had just married."

Hyung Don: "That's right. Everyone begun to envious at him instead of that girl."

Eunhyuk: "Who is it?" Eunhyuk pretends that he don't know.

Shindong: "Woah, I'm really jealousy at him. Jinja!"

Changmin: "Me too. It feels like I also want to get married quickly."

Donghae: "He even met the sister in laws."

Dong Wook: "Please welcome, EXO-K's leader Suho!" Everyone clapped as he stoods up and bowed.

Suho: "Neh, Annyeonghaseyo. I'm EXO-K leader Suho-nimida." and once again a claps.

Hyung Don: "Suho-shi, How is it feels that you are married to most successful girl group?"

Suho: "It's an honored. I feel like I win ten awards." And everyone was shocks and laughs.

Leeteuk: "After watching the show. I feel like I wanted to be in that show again with her (CL) because, I seriously I'm really envious of how CL taking good care of her husband."

Jessica: "Wae-yo oppa? Did So-ra did not taking care of you?"

Leeteuk begun speechless and just smiles and nods. Everyone laughed again.

Eunhyuk: "Honestly, when we all watched the show. We wanted to snatch CL from him quickly."

And laughs entered in the studio again.

Dong Wook: "He is really lucky."

Hyung Don: "Have you guys watched the show?" Pointing out all the SM family.

All: "Yeh. We do." Some did not say yes, some did.

Tiffany: "Yuri, Hyoyeon, Sunny and I watched it recently. We watched how they do the indirect kiss by sharing the foods in one plates."

Everyone started to giggles, Suho eventually bowed his head because he felt so shy.

Hyung Don: "I watched that too."

Dong Wook: "Me too."

Yunho: "They did the indirect kiss? O___O!"

Shindong: "Neh, Hyung. You didn't saw?"

Yunho-Changmin: "Ane, Ottoke? How did you do it suho-ah? Teach us!"

Everyone is starting to teased and as well are really envious of Suho-CL coupled.

Dong Wook: "Did you're members watched too Suho?"

Suho: "Neh, They did. Right?" He faced Baekhyun and turned to look at Tao and Xiumin.

Tao: "We did. We are really envious at him especially when he met the 2NE1 sunbaenim."

Hyung Don: "You guys did not saw 2NE1 in person?"

Xiumin: "Ane, We saw them alot.  But when you talk to the famous group closely and have fun chatting it, it's different.  That's why we envious him."

Dong Wook: "Because he is becoming close to the girls?"

Tao: "Yes."

Baekhyun: "Bom noona, even gave him this own missions and thats how we really jealous at him."

Hyung Don: "Do you guys wanted to met you're sister in laws?"

Baekhyun: "Neh, we love too."

Tao: "We are actually waiting suho to invite us in there house. But he said, He don't want."

Dong Wook: "Wae-yo Suho-shi?"

Suho: "Because they are going crazy."

Hyung Don: "That's normal. Even if I saw CL in person, I might go crazy!"

Hyung Don did the demo crazy moves as he imitates how crazy fans do when they saw there idols and brought laughter on the studio hardly.

Donghae: "We asked suho if his wife is close to be this ideal type. He didn't answer. So,we wanted to know,  If CL is closed to be his ideal type."

Dong Wook: "That's right. That's good idea."

Hyung Don: "Suho-shi, Is CL is closet to you're ideal type?"

Suho: "Ne. She is closet to my ideal girl."

And everyone curled there fingers and giggles, the audience all shouted, "Awoo~"

Dong Wook: "Why why?"

Suho: "If you becomes CL's partner in that show, You'll probably say that she is the martial wife."

And everyone shouted and giggles again.

Eunhyuk: "Than let me borrow her for 1 week."

Leeteuk: "Send me her number."

Tao: "Yah, Suho. Let's talk after this." and everyone can't stop laughing at all fan boys coming out.

Hyung Don: "How can you say that she is the martial wife? Is it because she takes good care of you?"

Suho: "Aside for that, She have sense of humour. You're not going to bored of talking to her."

Dong Wook: "Do you have numbers of her?"

Suho: "Yes, I have."

Shindong: "CL even putted her phone number in his contacts."

Tao-Leeteuk-Xiumin-Changmin-Eunhyuk: "Uh Jeongmallyo?~" Everyone eyes widened.

Hyung Don: "Can we call her? Where is she right now?"

Donghae: "Try to text her." Then Suho tooks out this phone and started texting CL.

Dong Wook: "Donghae-shi, Did you have Dara's phone numbers?"

Donghae was abit speechless of a sudden questions but He just smiled at him teasingly.

Leeteuk: "How about you? Do you have Bom's number? ^____^"

Leeteuk asked Lee Dong Wook, but same as Donghae. He just leave a smiled on his lips.

Hyung Don: "Bwo Yaah, What are you guys doing. Are the two of you dating Dara and Bom?"

Brought laughter as Dong wook and Donghae got blushed but remained silent as well.

Dong Wook: "Hmm, Let's go back to suho." Avoiding Hyung don's question.

Hyung Don: "Suho-shi, Did she replied?"

Suho: "Neh . . ."

Leeteuk-Eunhyuk-Changmin-Tao-Dong Wook: "Seriously? Are you serious?"

Hyung Don: "What did she said?"

Suho: "I asked her if where she is and she said, "I'm rehearsing. How about you? Have you eat?""

The audience are even getting more wild after hearing CL's last text words.

Tao: "Oh, I'm really jealous."

Hyung Don: "Did you replied her?"

Suho: "Neh. I said if I can call and she replied me, "Okay, Go!~"

Everyone all clapped there hands in excitement and are getting more wild and wild. Suho can't stop laughing as well blushing as he started calling CL.

Everyone went silent as they heard CL's phone is ringing. Suho can't help but to smiled and turning into red tomato and getting nervous and there it go,

CL's anwered the calls that make everyone shocked.

"Yeboseyo?" Suho calmly said.

"Oh, Jagiya~" CL said in a sweet tone. The audience are even getting wilder.

Hyung Don and the other guys signaling Suho to talk and talk to her.

"Where are you?" Suho asked in a sweet replied voice.

"Jigeum? We have just done rehearsing our song and it's time for us to rest. Wae?"

"Have you eat?" Suho sweetly said.

"Not yet but- Hahahaha! . . . . . KYAAAAAA! ANSEOBANG!" A sudden screamed came out and it's probably 2NE1 girls are getting wild on the phone.

CL laughs can hear and Suho as well the audience are laughing because of the girls.

"WHERE ARE YOU?!" Bom voiced cameout.

"ANSEOBANG~ VISIT US HERE!" Dara's voiced came out too.

"WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU GUYS DOING!~" CL said probably struggling of holding her phone

The 2NE1 girls are getting wild and kept playing and disturbing CL on the line.

Everyone can't stop laughing because of the 2NE1's crazy voices.

Hyung Don: "They are so noisy!"

Yunho: "They are really close to him."

Donghae: "I'm envious."

"I'm really sorry of what my unni's did." CL said in a sincerely voice.

"I-it's okay." Suho said still holding his laughs.

Lee Dong Wook went near to Suho and gets his phone and talked.

"Annyeonghaseyo~" Dong Wook greats first.

"Uh, Neh. Annyeongha---KYAAAAAAAHHH! ANSEOBANG! CHAERIN IS CHEATING ON YOU!"

The girls has just appeared again and screaming. Everyone is laughing on their lungs now even Suho.

Shindong: "They are so noisy! Jinja!"

"Yaah! Shut up! You guys are so noisy!" CL scolds the her unni's cutely and back to the normal call.

"I'm really sorry. But who is this again?" CL asked curiously in the other lined.

"I'm Lee Dong Wook."

"Who? Park Don Wook? Who is that?" Everyone burst to laughter because of misnamed.

"Lee Dong Wook . . ." He repeated again in a clear version but our Baddest females still can't get it.

"Bom unni, Did you know Don Wook?" CL heard the audience of asking Bom who is Don Wook.

"Yebeoseyo? Who is this? This is Park Bom." Bom takes the call.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Park Bom-shi. This is Lee Dong Wook."

"Bong Wook? Who is that?" Lee Dong Wook is getting frustrated but everyone is still laughing so hard.

"No, I'm LEE DONG WOOK."

"Aaahh, Dong Wook-shi? Oh, Oppa~ How are you?" Dongwook sighs deeply as Bom finally recognize this named.

 "I'm really sorry . . . I didn't recognize you're name immediately." Bom apologize.

"It's okay. Hmm. Today we are filming strong heart with the SM Family. Can you say 'Hi.' to them?"

"Annyeonghaseyo~ Uh? Wait. Chaerin-ah, take the calls." Bom giving back the phone to CL as everyone can hear there voice in the other lined.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Dong Wook oppa~ I'm really sorry earlier." CL laughs embarrass.

"It's okay, it's okay, today we are filming strong heart with you're in laws." Dongwook added.

"In laws? Who who?" She asked.

"SM Family." and then CL laughed so hard andshe was really suprised.

"Uh Jinja, Jeongmal. I'm really really sorry of what we do just earlier. We really don't know." CL started saying sorry even though it's only in the phone.

"Ottoke~ It's so embarrassing~" CL said cutely with her voiced tone but SM town just laughs.

Lee Dong Wook handed the phone to Hyung Don.

"CL-ah, This is Jung Hyung Don."

"Oh, Oppa . . . Oppa . . . Annyeonghaseyo~"

"Why are you guys are so noisy?" A laughter again in the studio.

"Noisy? Yah girls, Be quiet. Hyung don oppa said we are too noisy!" CL told the girls.

"CL-ah, Do you have something to say in your in laws?" Hyung Don added.

"Uh, Neh. First of all, I'm really sorry of what we did just now. I'm really sorry." end of CL's quote.

"It's okay, Sister In Law~" All of the SM family shouted.

"I hope to meet you guys soon. And please visit me and Suho in our house." CL added.

"Neh, We hope to visit too." All of them answered.

"CL-ah, Do you want something to say in you're sisters in laws? To you're fans and there fans? Since you guys are in laws now."

"Uh Yeh, We hope too see you soon. Please support us and my In laws in the future. Kamsamhida~" Then just now everyone clapped peacefully.

"Kamsamhida, CL-shi." and then end of calls.