Epi 4 - Scary Mom

We Got Married [CL/SUHO]

 CAMERA's ON
Means that what is happening in the couple is going to be aired.

CAMERA's OFF
Behind the scenes event that isn't on TV.

MISSION 
A mission that both have received in an envelope.

GUEST MC COUPLE/Original MCs : 

Say whatever they say the comments that are being made from the MC's while the show is aired.

 

| Camera's Roll |


He was boredly sitting in the couches alone while reading a comics book. He was so worried of himself since he don't know how to cook.

He sigh frustrations, "Uh, Jinja! I don't know how to cook and I wanted to surprise her since she's on rehearsal and I'm sure she's hungry now."

He talked to the camera man. He stoods up from the couches and head to the dining room as he opened the refrigerator to search some foods to cooked.

He gets everything and placed them all in the table. He goes back to the living room and turn on the music as he is now listening to his wife's song (MTBD)

He then go back in the kitchen again and start thinking at what is he going to do first since he is all in mess and confused now. 

He sits on the chair and started cutting some ingredients. He slowly cutted them because he was afraid if they might cut them in wrong.

"Is this the right way?" He looked at the camera confusedly then chuckles,

"Hyungnim, Please help me cut them." then he goes back in his worked.

"I don't think this is the right way!" Suho worriedly say but still continue to cut them.

He next cutted the cucumber in the wrong way of holding. He cutted them in like Japanese samurai but he quickly gives up as he next get the carrot. But he stopped of what he's doing and staring at all them. Both hands placed in his waist and as he quickly gets her phone and dialed his mom's number.

MC Hyung Don: "What the hell is he doing?!"

MC Hwi Jae: "He looks like he's holding a samurai!"

"Omma, You're son is trying to make a kimbab and I don't know how to make them.."

". . . . . . . . . . . . . .  ."

"Do I have to peel all off the skin?" 

". . . . . . . . . . . . . .  ."

"I have to slice, How?"

". . . . . . . . . . . . . .  ."

"Omma. you always tell me to cut them. 'Slice slice' and 'Chop chop.'  

". . . . . . . . . . . . . .  ."

"Alright. I'll call you back. Stay there omma!" Then suho hangs up the phoned and started to worked at what his mom tolds him.

 - - -

Meanwhile, In the same day. The busy wife who is earning alot of money can even say a single word in the camera. 

CL was busy to tell this, tell that to members. Girls are listening since leader is trying this best to put some effort in there upcoming world tour concert.

"Girls, Please rest first." 

"Yeh." All girls replied and went back to there dressing room. 

As soon CL enters the dressing room she immediately get her phone as she saw that they were alots of miscalls and tex messages from Suho.

"Suho just call me in ten minutes ago but I don't have a right time to answer it. I'm sorry, Mr. Kim." CL bows in the camera while staring.

"Suho is now cooking a food for you." The camera man said and the right time, Dara came and sat next to her.

"Jeongmallyo? In the house? Ottoke?~ He don't know how to cook. I think suho is trying his best to be my husband and I'm proud of him." CL said.

"Who's cooking?" - Dara asked.

"Anseobang,~" CL replied. Dara was a bit surpise and smiled form to her lips. 

"Jinja? Where? In you're house?" Dara asked.

"Yeh, Unni."

"He knows how to cook?"

"I don't know. Well, later we will know it since he's coming."

"He's going to visit you?" Dara asked.

"Neh unni. Do you want to eat the food that made by him?" CL asked Dara.

"Of course! But since you guys are married we are not allowed to shared a foods to some newlyweds like you." Dara stated.

"Really? Omo. I don't know that. How did you know unni?"

"She was already married before!" Suddenly Bom joined there conversations who is just alittle bit far to them and CL, Dara laughs at her.

 - - -

"What the- Agghh! It's burned!" Suho disappointedly said as the fish that he was frying got burnt. 

Suho was about to cried in frustrations. He quickly grabs this phones and call his mom again.

"Omma, I can't do it. It's so difficult! Ottoke~!"

". . . . . . . . . . . . . .  ."

"Yes, Can you come?"

". . . . . . . . . . . . . .  ."

"Chincharo? Alright! Come quick!" Then he hangs up again and carefully slicing the laver.

 - - -

CL was so tiredly laying on the sofa, Blangket were all covered up on her whole body.

"Aigoo, Our chaerin is tired." Bom approach her.

CL: "I'm really tired unni, I don't have enough slept."

Bom: "Don't worry, after this you can take a rest."

CL: "Aren't you not tired?"

Bom: "I'm tired too. It just I can slept. By the way, Is anseobang coming?"

CL: "He said he will be a little bit late because something went wrong on the food that he was cooking."

Bom: "Omo! Let me guess, The fish has burnt? Right?" Then CL laughs so hard.

CL: "Omo! Ottoke unni, that was am I thinking right now."

Bom: "Does he know how cook?"

CL: "I don't know maybe he knows too."

Bom: "Chaerin ah, Don't expect too much!" CL and Bom laughs as Bom left.

- - -

The dining room is all messed. Suho is struggled and panic inside the kitchen. He doesn't know what he's going to do next. He was already sweating. He need to hurry because 2NE1 are will be almost done to there rehearsal and he need to catch them quickly.

MC's Jung Juri: "Omo, Ottoke~ It's looks like he almost want to gave up." 

MC's BOOM: "Being an husband is not really easy."

Suho started to placed the rice in the big bowl while he was holding it in his left hand. Then putted in on the table, he slowly pour the rice with oil, but he pour the oil too much in the rice. All of the audience as well the MC's was so shocked with Suho.

MC Hwi Jae: "Yah! That's too much!"

MC Juri: "He's really trying her best!"

"Did I pour too much?" Suho worried said.

Then he next did is to put the salt on the rice but this time it was too much again. He almost pour all of the salt in the rice. Again, MCs was shocked.

MC Boom: "They're maybe alot of rice!"

MC Hyung Don: "But thats really much!"

MC Juri: "Is he trying to kill his in laws?" Everyone in the studio burst out laughing.

Suddenly Suho heard the doorbell. He quickly goes and check it. 

"Thank god, Omma is here!" Suho relieve a sighed.

He go towards to the door and everyone in the studio are excited to see his mom's first appearance in the show.

MC Boom: "How this mom looks like?"

MC Hwi Jae: "She must be really pretty like her son." 

Then suho opened the door. The camera quickly zoom it.  As soon Suho's mom enter, Suho quickly gave her a warm hug.

Everyone is all shock in the studio. Suho's mom was complete package, Tall, long hair, white skin, long nose, young faced, She's looks like a model. 

Inside the studio, The MC's even the audience are giving there own opinion's at Suho's mom good looks.

"Omma, Thank god you came." Suho smiled brightly to her.

"What are you doing anyway?" She asked his son as they are heading to the dining room.

Suho: "I'm making Kimbab. But I don't know how and I need to hurry."

Mom: "What are all these?" Suho's mom was so surprised as soon she saw the messy kitchen.

She placed her bags and jacket in the couches and tied her hair and wear an apron.

She walked in the kitchen and check all of the ingredients and everything that Suho did. She saw the burned fish that suho made.

Mom: "Bwo yah, You shouldn't put this here."

Suho: "Really? Then how?"

Mom: "You're not a material husband. Aeyoo~" Audience and MCs let out a small laughs.

MC Boom: "Seriously, she really said that to her son!"

"What time do you have to leave the house?" The mom asked her son who is busy mixing the ingredients.

"I have to leave before it's 12pm. So we gotta do it fast!" Suho replied.

His mom was holding the black pan on her hand as the two started worked everything.

"Omma, It's so hard to make kimbab!" Suho complaint.

"You need atleast to know how to make kimbab! I told you to learn how to cook from me but you won't listen!" His Mom started to scold him.

"Omma, I felt like I was really married to my wife. Chincharo~" Suho said changing the topic while his mom is busy.

Suho and his mom started to make kimbab in the living room while sitting in the floor. She was mixing the rice and all vegetables in one big bowl.

"Stop changing the topic! There is no time to learn once you're married already!" His mom said.

"Omma. Are you here to scold me or what?" Suho said while smiling.

MC Juri: "Ane. She is actually right. You need to learn how to cook! So you won't embarass yourself someday once you are already married."

MC Boom: "That's right. That's right."

Mom: "I always seen you and you're wife in the tv." 

Suho: "Really?"

Mom: "Yes."

Suho: "Have you always watched us?"

Mom: "Of course!"

Suho: "Are we the best couple, Mom?"

Mom: "Of course. Yes! you guys looks perfect! You're dad are even jealous at you!"

Suho: "Chincharo? You're not lying right?" Suho chuckled.

Mom: "I saw my daughter- in - law ~~"

Everyone is all surpised and were all clapping and laughing upon hearing that Suho's mom finally accep CL as her daughter - in - law.

MC Hyung Don: "Oh my, how would CL react to this? After she watched this episode."

MC Hwi Jae: "She must be really thankful."

Mom: "I saw my daughter in law keeps on cooking for you." 

Suho: "Mom. She's really the best chief, Chincharo!" Suho proud opened his mouth and did the thumbs up.

Mom: "You should always make her breakfast! Because she worked so hard to film with you!"

Suho: "How? I don't even know how to cook instant rament!"

Mom: "That's why I'm telling you you are not a martial husband!" Suho sighed  in frustration.

MC Hyung Don: "His mom is so straight forward!"

MC Boom: "She's so scary!"

Suho: "Have dad watched too?"

Mom: "Yes!"

Suho: "What did he said about CL?"

Mom: "She's pretty and talented, He said daugther - in - law is good everything!"

Suho: "That's true. Wife is really good everything!"

Mom: "He even said, Daughter in law had alots of aegyo the way she talks to you!"

Suho: "That is also true!"

Mom: "She's so adorable while I'm watching her!"

Suho: "Really? Wow. Omma, you're Jjang!"

Mom: "Be good husband to her, Arasso?"

Suho: "Arasso. Mom, by the way, who do you think is most popluar? Wife or me?"

Mom: "Daugther - in - law of course! Are you out of your mind?! CL is already popluar back then! Pabo!"

Then everyone once again burst to laughs in the studio.

Suho: "Omma how dare you call you're son like that?!"

Mom: "Because your asking me nonsens! She's better than you!"

MC Hyun don: "Her mom is really the best!"

MC Boom: "She's really telling the truth!"

MC Juri: "Oh Jinja cute~"

Suho: "What are you talking about?! I'm popluar too."

Mom: "I know you're popluar but daughter - in - law speaks so many language!"

Suho: "Omma. I can also speak any kind of language!"

Mom: "Don't fool me around! You only know how to speak korean and english!"

Suho: "Do you think CL speak so many languages?!"

Mom: "Of course! She even study in abroad and her english name is faith! she even know how to be independent!"

Suho: "Mom, your so weird! Jinja! Have you re-search her biography?!" 

Suho laughs as his mom makes laughs too even in the studio.

Mom: "Her family lived in states before! She even know how to speak french!"

Suho: "Wow Jinja! Omma! You're so strange today! How can you know her family background?!" Then once again a laughs out laughing.

Mom: "Because I was huge fan of her!"

Suho: "Mom, have you heard? Wife came from a very wealthy family! Chincharo! and we are acomplete package and had good family background!"

Mom: "So what are you trying to say?"

Suho: "We are match right?!" Glancing at her mom in a weird - misheviously look.

His mom stopped at what she's doing and looked to Suho is weird.

Mom: "Stop watching dramas!"

Make Suho knocks down is laughing! Everyone in studio are even laughing while clapping there hands.

MC Hwi Jae: "This mom is really the best!"

Suho: "Omma. Do you want to see my wife in person?"

Mom: "Yes. I really want too!"

Suho: "Next time, visit us here, Okay? My wife is really pretty in person!"

Mom: "But she's not pretty without make up!" Suho close his eyes for a seconds can't hold his laughter.

Suho: "Mom. Stop that!"

Mom: "Arasso!"

His mom almost done in kimbab and everything. Suho didn't help her instead he talks this, he talks that.

Suho: "Mom if ever you're going to see my wife, what do you want to say?"

Mom: "Uh. Thank you for taking good care of my son.~" Suho smiled brightly upon hearing those sincere words for his mom.

Suho: "She will be happy if she watched this!"

Mom: "I'm going to talk to her one - on - one."

Suho: "Really? Omma. Don't hurt her!" Suho playfully teased his mom.

Mom: "Are you crazy?! I'm not!"

Suho: "That's good."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to comment. I hope you enjoy reading!

Everything had change now. So STAY TUNED!

VOTE . COMMENT . SUBCRIBE! KAMSAMHIDA!