Indirect Kiss!

We Got Married [CL/SUHO]

On the next day, Suho were on the living room and sitting beside in the couches comfortably.

Suho: "Don't you have any schedule today?" Suho asked while CL is in her room.

CL: "Uh....I don't have. How about you?"

Suho: "Same here...It's good that we have time to spend to each other."

CL: "That's right."

Suho: "So what do you want to do?"

CL went out to her room and went straight to the kitchen as she drink some water and putted the empty glass on the sink.

CL: "Hungry? I'll make you breakfast."

Suho: "You'll cook?"

CL: "Yes."

Suho quickly stoods up and follow her in the kitchen as he gets some water to drink.

CL: "Are you hungry now?"

CL was about to turned but to her suprise, she saw Suho standing next to her and laughs.

Suho: "Can I watch?" Suho asked rather shyly.

CL unnerved a little bit.

CL: "S-sure."

CL turned to face the sink. Suho was smilling and excited to watch his wife cooking.

CL: "You're smilling." CL caught him.

Suho: "I'm just excited to watch my wife cooking ... and besides we are sharing plates right .. one plates for two person." Suho smiles giggled.

CL: "Enough. You're already too much cheesy!"

Suho: "Arasso, You'll going to share a plates with me right?" CL stared at him.

CL: "You want?"

Suho: "Of course!"

CL: "Arasso."

CL cut the ham into piece and frying the hotdog and make a fried rice.

CL: "I'll just cook instand food, since you are already hungry. Is that ok with you Mr. Kim?"

Suho: "Ye . . Ye . . Ms. Chae Rin, as long as you're the one who cooked."

CL: "Good to hear you that..." CL then ready the sauce , after frying the ham, she get the other plate and place it to there.

Suho who kept following her moves, make CL a little bit embarass as she stopped and holds Suho's shoulder and gave him a chuckles.

CL: "Wait, Stop following me. Just sit and wait."

Suho laughs teasingly.

Suho: "I'm sorry."

CL then putted the fried rice into one plate only since they are sharing. Suho help her to place the plates in the dining table.

He also get some water on the refrigerator and a one glass and one spoon and pork. CL looked Suho confusedly.

CL: "Cham kam man-eyo~ Are we going to share glass and spoon too?"

Suho: "Of course." The he goes back to his action and now everything is well prepared.

Suho went to sit first but he saw CL entering the room and hear that she was talking to someone in the phone and went back to the dining and sat next to him.

Suho: "Who's that?"

CL: "My manager. He said, I need to go to have a rehearsal in our upcoming concert."

Suho: "Uh Jinja? Right now?"

CL: "No, I told him I'll be late for 30 minutes."

Suho nood his head as he was feeling disappointed.

He gets the spoon and doing the scooping food for her and occassionally saying, "Aah." then shove the food into CL's mouth. CL was a little embarrassment.

"I could manage." CL reasoned out and smiles as she was reaching the spoon on Suho's hand

But Suho didn't gave it "No. No." and shoving another spoon of soup into again. She had no choice but to take the food.

"You should teach me how to cook." Suho said.

"You want to learn how to cook?" CL asked back.

"Ye. I want you to teach me. So that I can cook for you whenever you got home." Suho said sweetly.

"Arasso. I'll teach you." CL nods and smiles.

"Cooking lesson date." Suho smiles and stare at CL as he scooping another again.

"Cooking lesson?" CL said suprise.

"Yes." Then Suho shove the spoon in his own mouth that gained gasps to CL and laughed with his mouth covering in her hand (Indirect Kiss!)

"Bwo Yaa~ What are you doing?" CL gave him a playful laughs and she snatched right away the spoon then gave Suho a cutely shy eye stared.

"It okay. Were married anyway." Suho teasing said.

"Here. Just eat." as CL turns to shove the food in Suho's mouth and chew it.

"I'll go visit you later." Suho said staring at CL.

"Where? In my rehearsal?" CL asked in confused.

"Yes. If it's okay with you, I'll bring food." Suho showing his charm so CL can say Yes.

"Arasso. Just text me and-" CL cut off and quickly stared at Suho and they laughed.

"Do we know each others cellphone numbers?" Suho laughs shyly.

CL shook his head in a cutely way and gave him a playful smirk. "No."

"Put you're numbers here and I'll call you." He handed his phone to CL as she enter the numbers and saved in to his contacts.

"There. Just call me or text, Ane. Just call me." And laughs. as soon CL phone rangs and answered and hang up for a second.

"You need to go now?" Suho asked in the disappointed tone.

"Yes. I need to." CL stoods up.  "I can clean up the place. Sorry." She look down to stared at Suho who is still sitting.

"No, It's okay. Go and I'll clean them up. You'll be late." Suho finally stoods up as he gets the clean the plates and place it to the washbowl.

And then he wiped the table while CL is busy fixing herself in the room and get out.

"I'm going." CL said while waving to Suho as he looked at her.

"Take care." Suho said in a caring tone.

"Bye-bye." as CL shut the door. Suho sighs in disappointed,

Suho goes back in the kitchen and cleaned up all the mess.
 

 - - -

CL arrived at the dome. She saw this members was already practicing. She go towards to them as the 2NE1 members gave her a warm smiled.

"Annyeong~ Chaerin-ah!" Dara said then the two laughs.

"How's the married life Leader-ah?" Bom teasingly said.

"Good. Everything is good." CL said.

"Is he coming?" Minji asked.

"Who? Suho?"

"Yes. You're husband." Minji said.

"Yes. Maybe, I don't know. He said he'll come but who knows what if he's not." CL answered.

"He'll come for sure." Bom added.

"We just watched the two of you recently and we laugh when you still don't know what pet name you'll going to call to him." Dara and Bom laughs.

"That's right." CL sighs. "Unni, suggest me a pet names since you guys are already experience in relationship." CL stared at her two unni's

"Just call him what you want." Bom said.

"That's right. If we suggest something pet names to you, it well come out that you're not sincere of calling him by that named." Dara exclaimed.

"She's right. Just call him anything that makes you comfortable . . ." Bom added.

"Uh Jinja, Molla-eyo~" CL said in depressing tone.

"Girls, We're starting now."

"Neh!"

- - -

 

Suho arrived at the cake shop to buy a cake for 2NE1.

"What should I buy?" He said, finger on his lip.

"I think this looks delicious." He pointed out the cake with oreo on the top.

"It's cookies and cream with cheese right?" He asked the lady. "But I think it's too much chocolate. Chae Rin won't like it."

He looked at the others dessert and Then suddenly, someone took his attention.

"I think my wife and my sister in law will like this." He pointed out the cute cupcakes that suit for 2NE1's taste.

"I'll get some for the staff and crew too .  . . . . . Please wrapped his for me." He pointed out the pops cake. "And this one too."

"I think I'll get another cake pops, for the crew and for the 2NE1 .. What do you think?" Suho asked the camera man..

"Please wrapped the cupcakes for me . . ." He said to the lady.

"Oh, This is cute . . . Wedding pop . . . Hmm. I'll buy this, I'll gave it to Ms Lee." Suho said smilling on the camera.

"Please give me some drink shake."

"How many sir?"

"Hmmm . . . Just gave me 14 drink shake . . . ."

"Come again sir." The lady said.

"Kamsamhida.~" Suho said as he bid a goodbye to the lady and went to van.

- - -

Inside the dressing room.

2NE1 finished there rehearsal. CL was sitting comfortably, leaning his back on the couches while blangket on his lap.

"Ms. Chae Rin, Do you miss someone?" Dara begun to . CL chuckles smoothly.

"She miss her husband." Bom joined to tease CL.

"Aniyo~" She replied in short.

Then suddenly, someone knocked. The girls turned to look who is it.

"Annyeonghaseyo." He bowed. The girls were truly shock especially CL who quickly stoods up to welcome his husband.

"Bwo Yaa, You really came." CL said can't stop smilling.

"I'm sorry if I'm late." He said still bowing.

"It's okay, We just finished." CL said as she assist suho to seats on the couches.

"Omo omo. Our brother is here." Bom quickly approach suho and gave him a warm hug. CL looked at them with a look 'are-they-close' ^_____^

"We were just talking about you right now." Dara said as she came closer and bowed at Suho.

"Did you guys eat? I brought something . . . " CL helped him to puts them on the table.

"What's this?" CL asked.

"A cupcakes."

"Cupcakes?" Bom said excitedly. She quickly opened the boxes.

"Ane . .  Unni~" CL smilling said while staring at Bom who she quickly melting staring at the cupcakes.

"Why it so many?" Minji asked.

"Those are from the staffs." Suho shyly said.

"Ah, Really? I'll gave them." CL said.

"I'm going to help you Chae Rin-nah~!" Dara said.

"Here." Suho quickly gave CL the wedding pops cake.

CL smiled and gets it. But still wondering.

CL: "What's this?"

Suho: "My present. Since I didn't gave you any since we met."

CL: "Uh Jinja? Komawo.~"

The three girls begun to envious at CL especially Dara and Bom. The two unni's looked at each other and gave an awkward smiles.

"This is for you." Suho offered the drinks to the 2NE1 and the cupcakes.

"Look at this~" Bom and Dara was amazed at the cute cupcakes and pop cakes that Suho brought.

"Thank you brother in law~" The two unni's bow politely.

"Thank you for the food." Minji bowed politely too. CL looked at s in weird.

"Let's sit. Let's sit." CL said as some staff entered there dressing room.

"Oppa, Get some . . Brother in law brought this for all of you~" Dara said as she offered some cupcakes and drinks on the staff.

"Uh, Jeongmallyo~? Kamsamhida." One the manager said.

"This is cute." One of the stylist said as they were laughing at those cute pop and cupcakes.

"Here." Suho give the drink to CL after he opens it and they were all start eating comfortable.

"You're not eating?" CL noticed Suho, who was sitting there next to her and was nervous infront of the girls.

"Are you nervous?" Bom asked.

"Ane . . . Aneyo~" Suho was trembling. The girls caught him.

"You're nervous. Here, Drink." CL passed this drink to Suho as he drink it in his own mouth.

The girls gained gasps and shock as Dara and Bom's jaw dropped as they laughs giggled. How could the two do that infront of the girls?

Bom: "Did you guys just do the indirect kiss?"

CL was abit suprised and can't even look at the girls.

Suho: "You saw it?"

Bom: "Of course! Bwo yaa, We are infront of you!" Bom scold cutely.

Dara: "When did you guys start it?"

Bom: "You guys are comfortable to each other now?"

Dara: "Of course Bom.. Look they even have an indirect kiss!"

Bom: "Don't do that again infront of us....

CL: (Smiled) "Wae Unni?~"

Dara/Bom : "It's annoying~" and laughs.

Showing that the two unni's are really jealous of our leader CL. CL and Suho just knocks out of laughing.

Dara: "Brother, Please take of our Leader~"

Bom: "That's right. If not, You're dead."

CL: "What the-"

Suho: "Ne..Ne..Sunbaenim~"

Bom: "That's good."

Dara: "They are the leader couple since they are both leader in the group."

CL: "That's right . That's right."

Bom: "Chaerin-ah, Call him darling~" Bom laughs and teased.

CL: "What the heck~ Unni!"

Bom: "Wae? He is you're husband."

Dara: "Just call him baby."

CL and Suho laughs in embarassment.

CL: "Yah! Unni. That's too much!"

Bom: "That's how married couple do. Right Dara?"

Dara: "Yes. That's right."

Suho: "Just call me Jagi for now on~"

CL: "Me? Hmmm..."

Dara/Bom: "That's good Idea."

CL: "Arasso, Jagiya~" CL said in a forcing tone.

Suho: "Bwo yaa, You seem like you don't like it."

CL: "Aneyo. Jagiya~~" She said in again but in a sweet tone. Suho gave her a teasing smirked.

Then someone knocked the door.

"Girl's be ready in 10 minutes."

"Yeh!" They all stoods up and preparing to bid a goodbye to Suho.

"Just wait me in the house!" CL said.

"Arasso, arasso. Fighting!" Suho did the fighting sign as they all go out in the room.

"Annyeong An-Seobang (Brother In law)" The girls wave. Suho smiles.