The Sweet Beginning

We Got Married [CL/SUHO]

It was a nice weather and Suho and CL are now heading to there new home. Butterfly are flying because of a silence and awkwardness inside the car.

CL: "How are you?"

Suho: "Good. How about you?" Smiled awkwardly.

CL: "I-I'm fine." CL smiles back.

And a silence again~

Silence . . .Silence . . .Silence . . .Silence . . .

Suho who were focusing in driving as He give CL a look and smiled.

Suho: "Have you eat?"

CL: "Uh, N-ne. You?"

Suho: "Not yet. I forgot to eat because I was in hurry to arranged my things."

CL: "Really? Should I cook for you?"

Suho gave CL a suprise wide smiles.

Suho: "Really? You're going to cook for me?"

CL: "O-of course. If you want, I'll cook for you."

Suho: "Okay, Okay,"

CL: "But first, What do you want to eat? Tell me. I'll tried my best to cook you're favorite food."

Suho: "Hm. Can you make me some carvonara?"

CL: "Carvonara? Is that you're favorite food?"

Suho: "Ane. I just want to try it, my members said that carvonara are delicious."

CL: "Ah, Gue-rae? Arasso. ^___^" the two smiles.

And end of conversation, they were back on being silence again.

CL: "Awkward isn't it?"

Suho quickly glared at CL in a awkward smiled again.

Suho: "U-Uh, Y-Yeh. A little bit."

CL: "You're right. I feel like my mind got blocked.  I don't know what I am going to say."

Suho: "This will just be the beginning. We will get close to each other in a days passed."

CL: "You're right. I don't know but I think we will get a low rating because of being awkward."

The two chuckled smoothly.

Suho: "Let's talk and talk after we got home. Arasso?"

CL: "(Smiles) Arasso~"

As they arrived at there house. The two got out in the car as The PDnim handed them the red envelope.

CL: "What's that?"

Suho: "It's mission."

Suho opened the envelope as the two read it, "Get to know each other and think a couple name that you think it's comfortable for you."

CL smiles in embarrassment. She usually hates couple names.

Suho: "Get to know each other?"

Suho looked at CL and started bowing playfully.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Leader Suho. I'm 23 year of age, It's nice to meet you Jagi?" Suho and CL smiled awkwardly.

"Uh, Ye. Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Leader CL. I'm 23 years old and It's nice to meet you . . . . . Mm. What should I call you?" They both laughed.

And they started walking, carrying there both sides of their lagguge.

"Ah.  Wait, You know how to speak english right?" Suho asked staring at CL.

"Ne. Wae?" CL replied back.

"How many languages can you speak?"

"Since I grow up in states, English probably, I'm fluent with that. Japanese, and a basic french and also korean." CL replied, titling his head.

"How about you?"

"I speak korean of course, japanese, chinese and alittle bit english." Suho answered.

"We could be a google translate coueple." CL said. Suho laughed.

"I think that a good idea. If ever we go together in overseas, It won't be hard for us to communicate with the other people." Suho said.

"Wait, Two of us? In overseas?" CL asked in alittle bit suprised, the two stopped walking first.

"Of course. You don't want?" Suho asked in confusions and  smiles abit.

"No. That's not what I mean, I mean . . . I think that's good if we go in overseas together." CL mocked.

"They are so many people watching us." Suho said as CL looked at there surrounding as all eyes staring at them.

"Because we are famous." CL said. the two chuckles.

"By the way, What do you want me to call with you?" Suho asked, looking at CL while walking.

CL think first before answering.

"Just call me anything. Anything that makes you comfortable."

"I've always wanted to call my girlfriend . . . Hmm. Babe? I think it's sweet." Suho pouted.

"But since you're my wife now, I'll call you Jagiya? It's that ok with you?" Suho laughs after looking at CL.

CL finds it cheesy and corny, She chuckles in a way she is shy.

"How about you? What do you want to call me?" Suho asked.

"I'll just call you... Hmm, Actually I don't know how to think a couple named because it was my first time to be with a guy..." CL stated.

CL paused, and thinks a pet name as The two arrived the elevator and get in and Suho pressed the 10 floor.

"How old are you anyway?" CL asked.

"Were the same age. But you're members said you are 1 month older than me."

"Is that so?" CL paused,

"That's good. Then I'll call you ..... Uh, Ottoke~" CL said in frusted and paused once again, she thinks thingking a pet name was hard for her.

"Just call me Suho." Suho said, helping her to not think too much of the pet names.

"Aniya, I'm not going to call you that . . . It's unfair." CL pouted. "Uh. Jinja, Ottokke~" CL stretched her hand out to mess her hair in frustration.

"I'm not really very good in names. I never even named my toys when I was a kid." CL said, Suho laughs at her cuteness.

"You don't have to think it right now. Just call me anything you want...Ok?" Suho said. CL nooded but still frustrated as they arrived at the 10 floor.

Suho opened the door for his wife, as CL entered and amazed and pleased by what they were seeing.

"But wait, Who will sleep in the master bedroom?" CL asked awkwardly.

"Of course you." Suho smiles.

"How about you? Where are you going to sleep?"

"I'll just sleep here in the couches. I'm going to watch you here from you're room." Suho said.

"Really? I'll just opened the door. So that you can see me."

"Okay. But if you want me to sleep in you're room with you, It's okay with me too." Suho begun to teased CL. CL giggles and smiled.

"Ane. I think the bed are too small for us, so you can sleep there." CL replied playfully. Suho chuckles.

"I'm just joking." Suho said. "Dara and Bom noona will kill me for sure if I slept with you." Suho said as the two sat on the couches first.

CL burst to laughs, "Why? Are you scared with them?"

"Of course. Even the day I met them. I can't even breath properly because they asked too many questions. I don't know how to answered." Suho stated.

CL finds it very funny and cute story. She just stared at Suho, who can't looked at in her eyes.

"I though my lungs was about to explode." The two brust to laughed.

"Unni's are always like that." CL stated.

"So, Let's go and fix our things." Suho said, stared at her in just a seconds.

"Okay, But since you didn't eat. I'll cook, You arranged you're thinks and I'll arranged mine later after I done." CL stoods up and went to the kitchen.

"You're going to eat too right?" Suho asked who is looking at the kitchen, As CL busy preparing the ingredients.

"Hmm. You want?" CL turned to look at him.

"Of course. Eat with me, Okay? Jagiya?" Suho cutely called. CL blushed and smiles as she went back to the kitchen.

"Be careful with the sharp things, Jagiya...." Suho said in a sweet tone. CL smiled secretly.

"Arasso~ Suho-ah!" CL fired cutely. Suho chuckled.

Then two begun to arranged and fix everything in there new home.