[HWD] Jealous Him.

We Got Married [CL/SUHO]

"The 3rd guess for housewarming, The Burn Jealous Of Suho."

"I think we need to go, Unni." Minji said.

"That's right, we also need to go Hyung." Baekhyun said too.

CL sigh in sadness, "Aigoo, Arasso. How about you Harin? You want to stay?" She smiles for a bit.

Harin smiles at her back, "No. It's okay unni, You should spend you're time to your husband!"

They all stoods up and hugging, bowing to each other.

"Hyung, please take good care of those two ladies if not, you guys are dead!" Suho playfully said.

They laughs, "Arasso. Don't worry, Take care of Chaerin too." D.O continues to make him jealous, Suho twisted D.O's hand in cute playful madness.

"I told you not to call her like that!" Suho coldly said, CL stared at them laughing and finds how cute Suho is when he gets jealous.

After the second guess left, the two was about to sit back on the floor when the bell rang again. The two looked each other and stopped for a moment.

"Another guess again?" CL asked to him. Suho mouth hanging opened in surprise, they both looked up to look the interphone.

The door bell rang twice again. Suho and CL rushed up to the door to see who it was. Suho opened the door, as soon he opened he saw this fellow member EXO's Chanyeol, Kai and Xiumin and fellow labelmate Shinee's Taemin, Key and Onew he was about to greet them but he surpisedly once again when he saw another guess behind the EXO while CL covered this mouth for a second and smiles. It was none another then Yg's new boy group, WINNER except Mino and Taehyun, each of them brought different presents. They all quickly bowed 90 degree to each other.

The house is now full of charming Idol boy groups. Fangirls screaming, getting wild in the studio even the MC comediane Jung Juri.

MC's Jung Juri: "Omo. She's so lucky!"

"Annyeonghaseyo, Hyeongnim~" Jinwoo awkwardly exchange shake hands to him and greet then they all chuckles.

CL stared brightly, Then the EXO turn their attention to CL and greeted with synhronization. "Annyeonghaseyo, Chaejo." CL cutely smiles at the boys.

"Woah. You're house is really cool. Hyeongnim." Winner leader Seungyoon said. The boys started tour around.

CL firstly went to the dining room to peel the fruits but the SHINEE boys came over and help her.

Taemin: "Are you going to peel the fruits?" He stands next to CL.

Onew: "I'll help you." He started to wash all the fruits to the sink.

Taemin: "We will peel it for you!"

Key: "Girls, should not do this kind of thing!" Key joined and now, they begun to worked. CL blushed and shyly chuckles for a moment.

CL: "Kamsamhida." She was standing behind them, staring at the boys peeling.

"CL Noona, Look at our present for you." Winner Seunghoon walk towards to her and CL looked the presents that the boys brought.

"What's this?" CL asked,

"W-wine and Soju." Winner rapper Seunghoon said nervously, Shinee laughs, CL laughs hitting Seunghoon's shoulder playfully.

"Bwo yah, Anyway komawo.." said CL smilling.

Seungyoon and Jinwoo went to the kitchen too as soon they saw Seunghoon talking to CL.

"Noona, I also have present to you." Seungyoon said. CL turned this eyes to looked at him.

"What's that?" CL asked,

"It's a couple slipper, You guys can wear it!" He showed her the black and white mini mouse slippers. CL was quitely amazed.

"Komawo, Seungyoon ah!" said CL then she turned her gaze to Jinwoo.

"How about you Jinwoo?" CL and Jinwoo are in eye contacts to each other while smilling.

"Nah? You can take me, Noona~" He jokely said Then Jinwoo faced turn to red tomato, All of them laughing nonstop.

"Don't do that Jinwoo yah," Key jokely said. CL can't even lift this head from laughing.

"Yah, What's wrong with you! She's already married!" Seunghoon cutely scold the oldest Jinwoo.

"Jinwoo, Jinwoo, Don't forget we are here!" Onew pouted, still all of them laughing.

The SHINEE boys are done peeling the fruits and ready to served, CL was about to put them in the table but Taemin grabbed her hand and get it.

MC Juri: "Aish! Bwo yah! Are we watching drama?" Juri was already frustrated and stooding up in her sits.Audience laughed at her.

Taemin: "Don't serve us, we will serve you." Taemin toughly said. CL form a smiles on her lips.

Then CL was about to get the glass of wine but she can't reach it because it was too high and since she is a small girl. 

Suddenly, Xiumin came and ready to rescue her. "I'll get it for you," CL turned to shy again, and Xiumin looked her holding the glass.

"Where do you want me to put in?" Xiumin asked, can't look at straight to CL.

"I could manage," CL said, but it was too late when Xiumin saw the bottle of wine in the table.

Xiumin: "No, It's okay. I'll do it, You want me to open this wine?"

CL: "Yeah, If it's okay with you."

Xiumin: "Sure, sure, Don't worry."

Another, Chanyeol and Kai walk closer to Xiumin trying to open the wine but there attention turned to CL who was slicing something and the knife was so sharp. They gently go closer to her and CL was almost going to cut her finger, The two started to panic.

"Oh, Sister in law, We will do it for you. You might hurt yourself!" Kai and Chanyeol concernedly take her place. CL is once again let out a small laughs.

The dining room is now full of people busy doing there stuffs, CL is now surrounded by boys, who came to rescue her.

Anyway, Where is Suho? Ooooohh! There he is, standing and watching his wife being surrounded, Frozen and not feeling uneasy Suho, seeing this wife busy talking to the other men makes him get even more mad and jealous burning inside him. Suho saw them laughing from the dining room.

"She's enjoying it." Suho tell to the camera man. "Aneya, the boys are enjoying it."

Suho is lonely standing alone in the living room and begun to change his expression and eyeing her wife in every action she did. Then CL caught him staring in death glared. She walk towards to Suho's direction and just smilling, CL already feels that Suho is jealous since he already did it a earlier to D.O, The two looked each other deeply.

MC Boom: "Is he jealous?"

MC Hwi Jae: "Of course, He is!"

MC Juri: "Oh, I want to be CL now."

"Suho ah," CL carefully open and letting out a smiles but Suho is seriously looked her.

"Are you okay?" She asked, but no words come out. Suho is still glaring her to death.

Kai: "Hyung is jealous."

Chanyeol: "Jinja?"

Taemin: "Look at them."

Then boys turned there attention to the couple, who is now having a serious talk

"Why are you talking to them?" Suho asked seriously,

"Ane, They are just helping me!" CL exclaimed.

Suho: "But you're husband is here,"

CL: ". . . . . . . ." She can't look at him straightly and just bowed her head.

Suho: "Do you want to have a divorce to me?"

CL: "No, Of course not. They are you're friends! and Of course, I need to entertain them!"

Suho: "But you seemed you enjoy it,"

CL: "Seobang, are you jealous?" She softly touched Suho's hand

Suho: "What do you think?"

CL: "(Smiles)"

Suho: "Why are you smilling?"

CL: "You're cute when your jealous!"  Suho burst to laughs and blushed,CL begun to act cute infront of Suho.

"Yah, Suho ah. Do you know what CL noona said to me earlier?" Seunghoon said, CL looked in confusion. All boys are going closer and gathered.

"What?" Suho asked,

"He wants to marry me and divorce with you!" Seunghoon laughs, Suho was surprised even CL as the couple turn to look at each other once again.

"I hope Suho will get sick, So that I can replace him!" Xiumin playfully tease, Suho was shocked.

"Hyung! Yah!" Fired up, Suho yelling the boys are all laughing.

Xiumin: "I'm really jealous, Hyung!" and all of them gathered and seated  in the living room and started to get eat.

Jinwoo: "Hyung, Congratulations on your marriage!"

Onew: "I hope I can get married too."

Kai: "Sister in law is so charming and friendly." Kai stare so deeply to CL.

Taemin: "Hey, Don't look at someone else's wife so hard."

Seungyoon: "Hyeongnim, You have so many rival here!." Suho agree,

Seunghoon: "He is one of them!" Playfully pointed to Jinwoo but he just continue eating this foods.

Key: "Seriously hyung, You really have a nice wife!"

Chanyeol: "That's right, I hope you two date each other in real life."

Suho: "Hyung, what are you talking about? We are already married."

Onew: "Ane, Taemin didn't even date this wife in real life even Key too."

Kai: "Oh, That's right!"

Taemin: "But who knows maybe the two will date secretly!"

Xiumin: "Don't date her Suho ah,"

Suho: "Why?"

CL: "Why is he talking about?"

Xiumin: "I'm going to date her." Brought up shock and surpised in the viewiers. Suho is now burning in madness.

Chanyeol: "You are really weird hyung."

Suho: "Are you going to betray me?"

Xiumin: "Yeh. Ke ke ke~"

Suho: "Woah, Jinja! You're so strange!"

Seunghoon: "Ane, Noona who do you like better? Suho or Xiumin?"

CL: "I like Suho better."

Then everyone say, "Woooaaahhh~"

CL: "Because he will get upset if I don't choose him." CL playfully teased suho then laughs again.

Seungyoon: "Don't you guys think that you guys got even more closer now? Just look at you, you sat to each other closely."

Suho: "I purposely did this because I Don't trust anyone of you guys!" All boys are laughing and already know what Suho is talking about.

CL burst to laughs at him and just hit Suho softly. Suho looked CL brightly with his eyes.

Jinwoo: "You think we are going to steal her to you?"

Suho: "Yes, I think so."

Jinwoo: "Well, You're right. Ke ke ke~" And laughs again.

Xiumin: "Honey, Uh I mean-" Xiumin blurted out continues to have fun makes Suho gets mad to him.

Suho: "Yah, enough! Don't call her honey!"

Kai: "Yah, Stop it! She's already married!" The boys trying to stop the silly Xiumin.

Onew: "Hey, you also call her honey and so we also have right to call her honey too."

Suho: "She is my wife hyung, I don't want to share her and stop calling her honey!"

CL finds it so funny, fighting over such a small things because boys continues to playfully .

Taemin: "Did Suho treat you well?"

CL: "Yes, He is."

Seunghoon: "If not, You can go with me." The boys laughs once again. This time, Suho is now in fire.

CL: ""Those boys are making me to nuts!" CL chuckles.

Key: "Enought it already. Suho seem like he is going to kill someone."

Suho: "You're right hyung."

Onew: "Don't worry hyung, We won't steal you're wife!"

Taemin: "I'm curious, are you guys already fallen to each other? Because for me, I think so. Because I once fall to ny former wife!"

Key: "Me too, I also did that."

Seungyoon: "I think It's impossible if you guys don't fall to each other."

Onew: "That's right."

Kai: "I think, Suho is the first one to fall while CL noona is still on going."

CL: "I think so, But I think Suho is not the type of person who falls to the person easily."

Chanyeol: "Aneya, Suho easily fall the most of us."

Seunghoon: "CL noona is really charming."

Xiumin: "She got the swag."

Taemin: "Do you already had a boyfriend before?" Staring at CL.

CL: "No, I don't have. Ever since I debut."

Key: "Even rumor?"

Suho: "Aneya, She is once got a rumored to taeyang~" CL bow this head to laughs.

Seungyoon: "Actually, He is rumor to every guy in Yg."

Jinwoo: "That's right!"

CL: "ANIYO~"

Suho: "Really?! O__O"

CL: "That's not true. Seriously, Woah! You guys are really insane!" Loudly laughs again.

Xiumin: "She's so cute!"

Suho shocked and changing his expression, He quickly throw a pillow to Xiumin faced.

Kai: "Hyung, I told you to stop!"

Chanyeol: "He really want to steal her from you!"

Key: "Stop fighting over one girl!"

Suho: "You really pissing me off, Xiumin ah!"

Xiumin: "Arasso, Arasso. Mianhe!"

- - -

Sorry for taking too long to get updated again,

I got sick for three days and I lost strength because of having a high fever!

Enjoy. Surbcribe. Comment. Votes are very well appreciated.