Mission 2 - Cheaters

We Got Married [CL/SUHO]


On the next day, CL wakes up and prepare breakfast for Suho.

She gets the red envelope on the top of the T.V and reads it.

"Today is the day to exercise together with your partner" And she putted back the card inside the envelope and went inside the room.

"GoodMorning!" CL brightly greets.

"Oh, You awake?" Suho quickly sits up but his one eye is still closed.

"Are you tired? You look tired." She asked in a worry tone.

"No. No. I'm just sleepy." He replied and stoods up and stared at her.

"I made a breakfast. Let's go eat after this we go exercise." She saids and goes out.

"Ane. Exercise? Why?" Suho asked in still sleepy tone.

"It's written on the envelope." She goes to the dining table and sits on the chair.

Suho opens the envelope, reads it and putted back to it. He rubbed his eyed. CL looked straightly to him.

CL: "You still sleepy?"

Suho: "A little. I really hate execise." A smooth smiles CL replied to him.

CL: "Go and eat. So that you gain energy."

Suho stared at the food. He was suprised, when he saw a eels, fried rice, eggs and hotdog.

CL: "Here. Drink that~" She offered him the drink that she made just now.

He was suprised again, as he saw a choco with a smooth foam like cuppuccino in the top.

Suho: "You made this?"

CL: "Ne. It will give you alot of energy. I made it for you."

Suho: "How about you?"

CL: "I didn't drink that . . . Water is fine with me."

Suho: "Why?"

CL: "Because my throat will ruined."

Suho: (Smiles) "How about my throat then?"

CL: "You're a boy anyway, so it's okay with you." and laughs.

Suho: (Smiled) "Seriously?"

CL: "I'm just joking. Water is really fine with me, Eat~"

And then they started eating peacefully.

- - -

They are now standing at the mini olympic hall.

"Why are we here?" CL asked.

"We are going to challenge ourselves." Suho replied, CL was looking around.

"Like?" CL asked sarcastically.

"Hmm . . . Let's do the run contest . . ."

"Run? I'm not good in running." CL replied.

"Me too. If you lose you'll going to kiss me in the cheek." A sudden words that came out on Suho's mouth.

CL bow a seconds because of the suprise and laughs. Suho were staring at her and he laughed giggled.

Then CL manage to look at him. "What If I win?" She asked.

"I'm going to kiss you." Suho continue teasing playfully but he really mean it.

"Yah! That's unfair." CL scolds him cutely.

Suho: "Then what you want?"

CL: "Piggyback."

Suho: "Piggyback? Are you heavy?" He teased again. CL hits his shoulders and they chuckles.

CL: "I'm not heavy. Just try me."

Suho: "I think you are going to loose."

 Suho smiles teasingly and was confident to himself and at the same time he was so excited to win.

CL: "Don't be so confident."

Suho: "Wooh, You're challenging me~"

CL: "Yes, I am. Mr Kim."

And They now standing at the starting line. CL who can't take off her eyes at Suho's confident moves.

She kept on laughing and laughing, CL knows she will lose but who knows she will win.

Suho looked at CL in arrogant faces, "Are you ready?" Giving him a teasing smile.

"I'm ready." Then the two are now ready to pose.

"I'm not going to run faster . . . You do run first and I'll follow you . . ." Suho said.

"Okay. Okay. Cool. Don't cheat." CL warned.

"Are you guys ready?" A man holding a mini gun asked. Then Suho did a okay sign.

CL is now ready to run but Suho is still playing at himself.   1 . . . 2 . . . 3 . . . The gun shots.

CL runs first. She run as fast as she can when CL is now a bit far to him. Suho quickly follow her and runs faster and faster.

CL turns around and saw Suho is now a little bit far to her, She even did the speeding run. Her sweats are running into her neck to inside this body.

She was a bit suprise when Suho is now beside her and did the goodbye wave and teasing her with a smiles and He runs faster and left CL behind.

As Suho reached the ending line. He was so exhuasted but he still jumped highly in excitement as if he won the best actor awards.

CL who came late and breathing out tiredly, sits on the floor and looking at Suho in disappointing stare.

CL: "You cheat." She breathing out said.

Suho: "No~"

CL: "Why you suddenly besides me. You did a short cut, did you?"

CL asked, still wants to know the truth even though she running out a breath.

Suho: (Smiles) "Aniya~ It's obvious that I run faster than you!"

CL: "Because you're a boy and you have a lot more energy than me."

Suho: "You're going to give me a kiss on the cheek."

Suho reminds her the bet, CL laughed.

CL: "Let's do the run contest again."

Suho: "Kekeke~ No. Let's go and wash."

Suho held CL's hands and make her stood up and the two are started to walked.

CL: "You cheat for sure," Still debating at him.

Suho: "No, I said. Why would I?"

CL: "Because you want me to give you a kiss."

Suho stopped and begun to laughed. CL chuckles too.

Suho: "Aniyo~ If we did it again and I win it's obvious that I did not cheat."

CL: "Don't lie. I saw you flying~"

And another laughs enter again.

CL: (Smiles) "Just joking~"

Suho: "Are you tired?"

CL: "Kinda. But I enjoy. It's fun right?"

Suho: "Yes, That's right. It's really fun. Let's do it again next time."

CL: "Arasso, arasso."

Suho: "Are you hungry?"

CL: "No, I feel like i'm going to throw out today.."

Suho: "Really? That's good. So you can eat again."

CL: "How about you?"

Suho: "A little bit. Let's just order pizza. It's that ok with you?"

CL: "Yeah. Sure, It's ok with me."

Suho: "Just don't forget the kiss." And laughed.

CL: "Suho-ah~"

Suho: "I'm just joking~"