Not his style~

We Got Married [CL/SUHO]

Today for the week. 2NE1 are the new guest in Beatles Code.

"Let's intoduce our new guest today, Shindong shi." Shin Dong Yup said.

"Uh, Yeh. The talented and hip hop girl group, 2 N E 1." Shindong introduce, everyone clapped.

Everyone stoods up and clapped as 2NE1 entered

And then bowed politely while clapping their hands too and exhanging shake hands to some host with a smiled form in their lips and seat.

"Welcome, welcome girls." Shin Dong Yup performly said.

"Neh, Kamsamhida. We're glad that we are here again. Thank you for inviting us." CL said.

"It's okay, Shall we start. Are you guys ready for our questions?" said Dong Yup.

"We are always ready." Dara said while smilling.

Shindong: "Among the four of you, Who is the first person who started training in Yg?"

Minji: "I was trained at the age of 12."

Shindong: "Who's next?"

CL: "Me, I was only 16 of age that time."

Bom: "I came after her. I was already 24."

Shin Dong Yup: "How about you Dara?"

Dara: "I am the last who came."

Shin Dong Yup: "How old are you that time?"

Dara: "I'm also 24."

CL: "I think Dara unni came 2 or 3 months after Bommie unni."

Shindong: "Did you guys knew each other already before you're debut or become a trainy?"

Bom: "Dara and I already knew each other before we trained as a singer."

CL: "Dara unni, was actually trained as an actress but she decide to trained a singer instead."

Dara: "Bom and I are already in Yg before we become a trainie."

Mir: "Who began training earlier than Minji?"

Host 1: "Seo Taiji-shi (Debuted in 90's)~" Then everyone laughed.

Minji: "Big Bang oppa's."

Shin Dong Yup: "When you arrived, was there already Junior/Seniors are already in relationships in secret?"

2NE1 begun to speechless of the questions. They all looked each other and smiles.

Bom: "We don't know."

Dara: "We don't know because we were busy having fun." Then our girls chuckles,

Shindong: "Was there already a relationships for everyone in Yg when you guys came?"

CL: "Yes, There is. We are already had good relationships with everyone."

SDY: "How about you Dara? Have you already had good relationships with everyone in Yg?"

Dara: "Yes, I am already closed with Goo Hye Sun, Se7en, G dragon and Taeyang."

CL: "They used to hang out together before."

Shindong: "Is there are any incidents were you receive hate from the Big Bang fans?. Has that ever happened to 2NE1?"

CL: "No. But Recently, I do receive alot maybe because my husband is also very popluar and young."

Bom: "For me, I think sometimes."

CL: "I think, Dara unni whom receive alot since she's the most close to the oppa's."

Dara: "When we do alot skinships or sweet things in the stage, like hugging or doing holding hands or even touch to each other, The fans will accused me of all sorts of things."

Bom: "But when WINNER debuted, they were already alot of fan girls who is accusing us."

Shindong: "They would say, 'Don't flirt with our oppa.' 'Don't touch him.' like that?"

CL: "Yes, Things like that.  Since our company are now already preparing for debuting a male groups, When we had our Family Concert. It was so obvious that only us are the girl group who had perform and  sometimes we would talk or have fun chatting with them friendly, but their fans would say, 'Yah, Don't talk to him.' things like that,"

SDY: "You guys even receive pushing or pulling you're hair by there fans?"

Dara: "No we don't. We explained that they don't need to get mad since we are all like a family,"

Shindong: "Do 2NE1 members drink well?"

Mir: "Who can drink the best?"

CL looked to Dara, Bom looked to Dara too as Minji pointed Bom while Dara pointed Bom too.

Bom cleared . Unfortunetly, The Unni's are best in drinking.

Bom: "Obviously, Dara and I drink the best." and bring outs laughter in the studio.

Shindong: "Chincharo? Ottoke?"

Host 1: "Are there any bad drinking habits?"

CL: "When Unni's are drunk, They intend to run and run all over in our dorm."

Minji: "They talked alot, Especially Bommie unni."

Dara: "When Bom is drunk, she walks alot and talk too much!"

CL: "Dara unni, also talk too much but she runs alot."

Shindong: "Bwo-Yah! One person who loves to walks while the other one runs away."

2NE1 laughs, brought laughter in the studio.

Mir: "How about you CL?"

Dara: "She don't drink too much but when she's already drunk, CL will always says that she's not drunk and pretend that she's ok.

Bom: "But later on, she started to desappear while Dara and I started to find her and then suddenly we saw her sleeping in her room."

CL begun to bows her head and laughs smoothly,

SDY: "Are you guys still living in you're dorm?"

Dara: "I used it often i since all of my things are still there."

CL: "I often slept there too. When Dara unni and I wanted to be alone and relax."

Shingdong: "How about you Bom?"

Bom: "My house is just a little bit far to our Dorm. So, yes I do sometimes stay there."

Mir: "Weren't there some members who were still awkward and didn't get along well?"

CL: "In the past years, Dara unni and I sometimes didn't get along well."

Dara: "But now, we can get along well now. We all knew each other."

Bom: "We would get along well with the people who is the same age as us."

Minji: "Like, Dara and Bommie unni. They always get along well."

Shindong: "Are the older probably boss around the two of you?"

Dara: "No. We don't do that. Maknae are the boss." The girls chuckles.

CL: "Ane. Because Unni's act a younger ones than us."

Minji: "That's right. Unni's loves to have fun and play some trick with us." Bom and Dara both laughs.

SDY: "I'm curious, since all girl and boy groups always gathered in stage, Is there a time that you got attracted to some of Idols?  Do you tell each other  'I like him.' Like that?"

Dara: "Yes, we do."

Shindong: "Really?!"

CL: "We do talk stuff like that, especially our unni's."

Bom: "Dara and I sometimes had fun talking in the stage and sometimes we talk and stared to that guy and started giggles."

SDY: "Among the EXO, Who among them look appealing or look more handsome to you?"

Bom: "For me, I think Chanyeol.."

Dara: "It's Sehun or Luhan. They all really look young."

Minji: "For me, It's Kai. He's good in dancing."

Shindong: "How about you CL? Suho?"

CL: "Aniyo." The host got surprised.

Shindong: "Why? It because he was already you're husband in the show?"

CL: "No no, That's not what I mean. Suho is handsome but I think for me he is not more appealing to me."

SDY: "Then who?"

CL: "Tao, D.O and Kris."

Shindong: "Excuse me, Kris is not now part of Exo."

CL: "Really? Oh my god, I'm sorry!" CL laughs in embarassment.

Bom: "We apologize, CL is really busy a few months ago." Bom playfully bowed as everyone laughs.

Shindong: "Do all members know that one member is dating someone?"

Bom: "I think there's no any secret between us."

CL: "Bom and Dara unni always shared secrets to one another."

Dara: "I think, Only Minji who still don't know that the three of us share alot of secrets."

Mir: "Why?"

Bom: "Maybe because she's still young and still don't have any experience in dating."

CL: "We love to talk anything."

SDY: "If ever that one of you're member will be on relationship in secret, and asked, 'Did you know that she's dating him?' why would you answer?"

Bom: "We will say yes. Because their relationships were already revealed in public and there's no point to lie or to denied that they are not dating."

Shindong: "What would you say? When did you guys find out that she's dating him?"

Dara: "Maybe we will say, we already know it a long time ago."

SDY: "CL and Suho were make to believe partner in WGM right? Will you guys approved CL will go in public relationship with him?"

Bom: "Uh, I think we won't approved it."

Mir: "Why why?"

Dara: "Maybe because it 's her first time and showbiz industry are not really easy especially both of them are Idols."

Host 2: "Are the maknae still have dating banned?"

CL: "No, It's already lifted."

Shindong: "Really? What if Suho will court you, will you say yes?"

CL: "Uh... I don't think so. It depends on how sincere he is. But I think he won't do that."

SDY: "Why?"

CL: "I think, I already knew him his personality and I think I'm not closet to his ideal type."

Shindong: "But he just said to us, that You're closet to his ideal girl."

CL: "Uh, Chincharo?"

Shindong: "Yes. He said it to us and I think he is sincere with his feelings with you."

Bom: "Ane. Wait a minute, are you trying to convince her to just go a date with her husband in real life?"

Shindong and Bom exchanged eyed contacts and laughed.

SDY: "Why not? So both company will become in laws to one another right?"

Mir: "That's right that's right."

Dara: "Aigoo, Who knows maybe the two of them were already dating and we still don't know."

Then everyone got surprised and agree as CL laughs nonstop.

CL: "Uh Bwo Yah!"

Shindong: "That's right!"

CL: "Aneya. Yah, Dara unni. Stop saying nonsense!"

Bom: "Aigoo, You're so defensive CL ah!" Bom joined to teased CL.

Shindong: "I heard that Suho text you alot and always still keep in touch."

Then CL started to laughs silently and blushed.

Shindong: "Is there any chance it could turn into a real relationship?"

CL: "Gue rae-seyo, I don't know. I think, after our marriage end we will just stay closed to each other."

SYD: "Since the two of you are in the show, waren't there a times that you had feelings for him?"

CL: "Of course, I do have. We won't get married if don't have feelings for each other, right unni's?"

CL chuckles and looked to Bom and Dara for a moments as the two unni's agree quickly.

Shindong: "So he is your style or not? Ignored the show and everything."

Then a moment of silent. (How does CL really feels?)

CL stared at the camera, and started in confusions.

CL: "No he's not." CL straight to the point said as the girls all laughs embarassmently.

Shindong: "Aigoo, He's not."

Mir: "Why why? Suho is handsome though."

CL: "I don't like men who had soft skin. I like men who is really manly."

Shindong: "Really? Aigoo, I felt sorry for Suho." They all laughed again.

SDY: "That's right. Me too."