Episode 1

We Got Married [CL/SUHO]

| Camera On |

 

2NE1 are now heading to the restaurant but Leader CL is not with them.

Inside the van, The girls are discussing how Suho and CL will met in the first time. 

"I don't know how CL will react with this. Chincha!" Bom said. 

"I can't believe that our leader is going to married, While Bom and I are still single." Dara and Bom chuckles.

"Ani, Cham kan man (Wait) Who is her husband anyway?" Bom said covering with his hand.

"He must be older." Minzy said.

"I don't think so. I think is younger!" Dara said.

"If he is. I envy her, I'm jealous with our leader." Bom staring at the camera and blinked her eyed. "Everyone please date with us." then laughed.

Minzy: "You'll get jealous if her husband is an Idol." 

Bom: "Oh, You're right maknae!" Bom excitedly react. 

Dara: "I'm not worried about who is her husband, I'm worried about my chaerin~" 

Bom and Minzy turned to look at Dara since she is sitting behind them.

Bom/Minzy: "Wae?"

Dara: "CL-Shii~ is really the type of person who is easily get awkward especially when incomes to boys."

Bom and Minzy nooded and agreeing at what Dara said.

Dara: "The real chaerin doesn't talk alot. Big Bang and other guy artist in Yg are the only who she talk with without an awkward situation." 

Bom: "Dara is right. But if you are worried about Chaerin, I'm worried about with her husband more."

Minzy and Dara laughs a bit as they only get what Bom trying to say. 

Bom: "If you can see, Ms Chaerin is really fierce and scary in the camera. His husband might get scared with her and get divorced quickly."

Dara and Minzy as well the camera man laughs at Bom.

 

-  -  -

 

Meanwhile, EXO's D.O Sehun, Suho, Kai, Chanyeol and Luhan are now waiting with the restaurant.

There is a flower in the table, Suho who is trembling and getting nervous as well excited to see his wife.

"Why are you shaking?" Kai chuckles, He hold Suho's hand as there member looked him.

"He must be nervous." D.O said.

"Oh jeongmal, This is my first time." Suho said with uneasy actions.

"I heard you're wife came from four members." Luhan joined there conversation.

"Nugo-Shi?" The members all exchange eyed contacts to each other.

"Who do you think?" D.O asked.

Kai: "SiSTAR?"

Luhan: "Browed Eye Girls?"

Chanyeol: "Girl's Day?"

Sehun: "2NE1?"

EXO widened there eyed, mouth hanging opened and rolled there eyes in excitment when Sehun mention 2NE1.

Kai: "I think it's Impossible." The members looked him in confusion.

"Why?" Luhan and Sehun said.

Kai: "They are really busy person. 2NE1 is having a world tour, So it's impossible that one of them will be you're wife."

The members agreed with him. 

Chanyeol: "So bad. I really wanted to see 2NE1's noona in person."

Sehun: "Me too."

Kai: "But you already see them many times. In awarding!" 

Chanyeol: "I mean, I want to look them closely!" The boys shook there head. 

The boys chatted for a few minutes and play rock, paper, scissor so they could atleast ease their nervous.

While they we're playing, Luhan and D.O shouted. "WOOOH!" They both covered they're mouth with there eyes widened.

Sehun, Kai, Chanyeol and Suho quickly turned there heads as they saw a group of girls coming to there directions.

It was none another then, the popluar girl group 2NE1. 

The boys quickly stoods up as they look at our girls with there mouth open still amazed how beautiful entrance they made.

Sehun and Chanyeol looked each other with a look are-we-just-dreaming.

Kai, Luhan, Suho and D.O was still suprised-amazed and clapped their hands. 

Chanyeol started to fix his hair since he is hiding at Sehun's back.  As Luhan and Kai begun to fix each other selfs too.

The three girls looked them with a wondering gaze, as they couldn't even greet them back.

"Annyeonghaseyo, We are 2NE1." The girls cooly said and bow together.

"Aah, Neh. Annyeonghaseyo." The boys bowed back as they are still in shock 

An awkward moment of silence after that. The boys were just staring at the three girls and still standing.

The three girls burst to laughs as they realized the scene was awkward. 

"Can we sit?" Bom started.  

The boys all made back to there senses as they panicked to give them an extra chairs. 

Chanyeol's give his chair to Dara, as Kai took his chair to gave it to Bom while D.O also do the same to Minzy.

The three boys quickly get an extra three chairs and sat.

"Do you want something to eat?" Suho approach them politely.

"I think we will just have a tea." Bom answered.

"Okay." Suho nods.

"How about the six of you?" Dara said clamly. 

"I think we will also order a cap of tea." Sehun replied. Then a waiter came and listed there order and left.

The girls let out a sighs, The boys are just staring at them and thingking what they will do next.

Bom: "How long have you guys waiting?"

Kai: "30 minutes, I think. Right?" The boys quickly shook there head.

Dara: "Aigoo, Miahe. We waited you so long." 

And they all said, "Aniyo." while doing the hand gesture making sure that it was really okay.

Awkward silence again ~.~.~.~

Bom: "May we know who is the husband?" 

They all pointed to Suho while Suho raised his hand proudly and smiles.

Dara: "If you don't mind may I know how old are you?" 

Suho: "I'm 23,"

Dara and Bom looked at each other noodeds and smiles.

Kai: "Are one of you are Suho's wife?" 

Bom: "Apparently, Not. She's not here!" 

Suho: "Eh?" 

They all looked at each other in confused and widened there eyes.

Then suddenly, Sehun clapped his hand. s look at him.

Sehun: "Ah, I got it. It's CL noona? Right?" The girls nods and smiles.

They all said, "Ah Jeongmal?" with mouth wide open in suprised.

Bom: "We will help you how to be comfortable with you're wife." She look at Suho.

The boys shook there head as they're order finally arrived.

Dara: "Since you guys are living only the two of you, We want us you and CL will get close quickly."

Minzy: "CL facts." The boys chuckles.

Bom: "Go and Talk." Bom pouted, staring at  Dara in confusion and Dara looked at her in a look Why-me.

In the end, Dara end up talking. She let out a sighs first before talking.

Dara: "We actually worried about who is the husband since everyone saw her as a scary and she has a bad girl look." The boys nods.

The boys agreed and all say, "That's true. She is really scary." 

Bom: "But she is not really like that."

Dara: "Chaerin is very kind inside and out, She is a type of person who never get bored listening with you,"

Bom: "She's right. 

Minzy: "CL unni is very conservative. When no cameras around, she will just wear pajamas and loose big shirts in our dorm."

Bom: "Maknae is right, She also hates showing her things in public on camera. It will be alot of stress for her!"

The boys once again nooded and amazed.

Minzy: "She knows how to cook. She's good in cooking." 

Dara and Bom both agree to maknae.

Bom: "She is very clean. She don't want to see a dirty things."

Dara: "But she sleeps more than 20 hours," And then they all laughed together.

Bom: "Wait. Let's text her." Bom bring out this phone and started texting CL.

Minzy: "How about you guys? Tell us something about Suho."

Dara: "That's right, What kind of ideal girl you like?"

D.O: "He likes innocent and concervative." 

Sehun: "And kind too." 

Bom: "Do you like a girl who have alots of aeygo?" 

Luhan: "Ne, He likes it alot." And suho patted Luhan's shoulder and laughs.

Dara: "Wooh, Don't worry. Among the three of us, CL is the cutest." 

Minzy: "You'll just suprised that she started showing her aeygo by the way she talks." 

Bom clapped her hand in powerful, All of them were startled when Bom suddenly clapped her both hand in excitement.

Chanyeol: "Ooo, That shocked me! Chincha!" 

Luhan: "Me too." 

They said laughing at there self, and touched there chest in shock. Bom and the others laughs at them.

Bom and Dara can't stop laughing, Bom cover this mouth in a cute way and say, "I'm sorry,"

Dara: "We are sorry, She is really like that when something popped in her head."

Kai: "It's okay, It was really cute." 

Bom: "Ani, I just receive a text by Chaerin."

Dara: "What did she said?"

Bom: "She said, 'Why are you guys there without telling me?' I asked to come over here and she said, 'K. Wait me."

"She's coming!" The boys said excitedly. Sehun shaking Suho's body in excitment. 

Suho started to touch his chest in nervous and breathing out so deeply. s laughs at him.

Bom: "But first, we need to prepare for you're first met. It supposed to be a lovely."

Sehun: "Suho brought a flower anyway, he buys it before we arrived here."

Kai: "How about you kneel down infront of her and ask her if she wants to be you're wife."

D.O: "That's not good idea. How about invite her to dance with you."

Luhan: "That won't work anyway, what if she won't accept it."

Chanyeol: "That's right. That's right. How about you prepare something romantic, like you will perfrorm infront of her and tell her that you like her and gave the flower to her .... What do you think?" 

The three girls chuckles. "You guys watched so many dramas." Bom said and the boys laughs.

Sehun: "How about let's play guessing game? If she choose you to be her husband and then the game is over."

Dara: "I think that's good idea. Let's play guessing game, we will cooperate to that game. So she won't suspected us, she will choose if who among the six of you and if she finally decided, suho will came out and kneel down and gave the flower to CL."

Bom looked at Dara in suprised, a look wow-you're-idea-is-awesome and the two laughs softly.

Suho: "I'm nervous. What if she choose Sehun or Kai." 

Minzy: "Then I will choose Kai."

Bom: "I'll choose Sehun."

Dara: "If she won't choose you, The show if over!" And they all laughed and chuckled.

They all stoods up, started to fix there self and started to prepare something romantic and now, It's showtime.

 

- - - - -

I'm sorry, This is the only chapter first you can read.

They we're two chapters hidden and since I'm using mobile, I need to fix them properly.

I'm really really sorry. :'(

I'll update as soon as possible, Please stay tuned. <3