[HD] The 1st Guess

We Got Married [CL/SUHO]

The house were so quiet. All we can hear is the song that playing. The couple were both had different world.

CL is busy making the food in the kitchen and Suho take out all the stuff that will use for the housewarming day.

Suho place the disc to the player and listen to 2NE1 songs, He was following the rhymn, shaking his head, 

"Woah, I'm so stuck! I'm going crazy!" CL was seriousy exhausted probaby because she was in rush cooking all the time.

CL suddenly felt Suho's hand trying to tie her hair.

"You should tie your hair."~ 

Everyone in the studio started to shout "Awooh~" In the studio.

MC Hyundon: "They really look good together!'

MC Juri: "That's right!'

After tying her hair, Suho looked her seriously. "You seriously don't have eyes, they are so small!" Suho started to . CL start laughing.

"Have you tasted the food?" Suho asked, while CL back is facing at him.

"Yes, Are you hungry now?" CL gave him a fried rice kimchi that she made for him. "Eat that,"

"Buin, Turn around." Suho order, as soon CL turned to face at him, Suho gently shove the fried rice kimchi into and chew it.

Then Suho shove the spoon onto his mouth and stand next to his wife and kept on shoving the food into CL mouth.

"Wife,"

"Yes?"

"A marriage life is really hard right?" he started to worked and place the small table in the living room and went to the kitchen to put all the foods.

"I agree. Let's be hurry." CL said.

Now, CL and Suho are getting into trouble and rush everything.

CL's phone rang suddenly and quickly answered it.

"Yeboseyo?" Suho went closer and lean his ear near to CL's phone.

"Unni. Where are you?" Minji asked in the other line.

"I'm in the house, Wae? Where are you?" CL asked back, Suho hold her phone for her.

Minji: "Harin is with me. What are you doing right now?"

CL: "Uh Jinja?! Hmm. I'm cooking right now, Can you come and help me?"

"Is brother in law with you?" Minji and CL chuckles slightly.

"Yeh, Waeyo? Come and help m-" 

Suho and CL was surpise when they suddenly hear the door rang. 

They looked each other with a who-is-that looks. They went to look at in the interphone. 

"Maknae ah, Hold on for a second. I'll opened the door first!" said CL, as the two walk towards the door and Suho opened it.

As soon the door open CL begun to smiles, eyes widened a bit, covering in shock. Suho take a small step backward as soon they saw them.

MC Boom: "Nogo-shi?"

MC Hyundon: "They already had visitors?"

As the two ladies step in, CL approach them quickly while still smilling brightly.

"Yah, How came the two of you are here?" CL asked surprising, hugging the two warmly.

"Annyeonghaseyo." It was none another then Minji and Harin. Everyone in studio clapped and all standing as soon the camera zoom them.

MC Hwi Jae: "Woah. 2NE1 Minji-shi!"

MC Juri: "Is that her dongsaeng?"

MC Boom: "Omo, Jinja tokate~"

"Annyeonghaseyo, Hyeongbo." Harin awkwardly smiled at him. CL and Minji finds it funny as they laughed.

"Uh yeh, A-annyeonghaseyo, Cheoje." Suho shrugged and nervously greet back Harin. CL laughs again.

CL stood next to Suho and facing Minji and Harin.

"Ane, Gapjage, Why are you here? I'm really surprise. Jinja!" CL asked, staring at the two youngest girls infront of them.

"W-we wanted to surprise you, Unni.~" Harin shyly said. Can't look at strightly to her sister especially at Suho.

MC Juri: "She's shy."

MC Boom: "It because Suho is infront of her!"

"Wait, Hold on. Yah, Harin-ah, Why are you blushing?" CL laughs cuddle Harin's faced while Harin can't lift her head and kept on smilling.

"She must be shy infront of your husband, Unni." Minji said laughing at Harin expressions.

"Don't be shy. She's you're oppa!" CL patted her sister back, placing her hand on Harin shoulder as she let Harin face to Suho.

Harin still can't lift her head and was blushing and laughing all the time, Suho were waiting at Harin next actions. He was staring at her brightly.

"Lift you're head. Oppa is waiting you, Pali~" CL tried to lift her sister head but she was stronger then her.

CL and Suho stared and laughs smoothly, "She must be really shy, Buin.~" Suho genuinely smiled, Harin suddenly laughs. CL was surprised.

"Yah, don't laugh. I'm you're sister! Harin ah! Lift your head!" CL cutely scold her sister while her hand on waist but they just laughs.

"By the way, Unni, Harin brought you something!" Minji said. 

"Really? Wow." CL proudly clapped, Harin gave the paper bag to her sister but Suho quickly the one who get it.

"They are all cookies, Buin~" Suho said and was staring at CL and then he goes back this attention to the cookies. 

"You made this or you buy it?" CL asked, Suho was surprised and turned his head again to CL in surprised.

"No, I made it." Harin replied,

"Really?!" Suho brightly shocks and amazed. CL was about to say something but she froze for a moment and laughs at Suho's cutely reactions.

MC Juri: "Suho's reaction is so funny!"

CL walk back to the kitchen and continue at this worked. Harin and Minji follows her. Suho awkwardly left on the living room.

CL: "Have you guys eat?'

Minji: "Yes, unni~"

CL: "Where is Bom and Dara unni?"

Minji: "They went somewhere. But they said, they were going."

CL: "Really? That's good."

Harin: "Unni, Do you cook all of them?" Harin was a bit shocked when she saw the dining room was all mess.

CL: "How did you know?"

Harin: "We always watched you, Appa was not pleased when you always take good care of you're husband, Seriously!"

Minji shocked and look directly to harin, "Seriously? Oh my god!"

CL: "Jinja?! Omo ottoke, What did he said?"

Harin: "He said, your husband doesn't taking care of you well."

CL suddenly stopped at what she's doing and she was toally really shocked.

MC Hyundon: "This father must be really disappointed!"

MC Boom: "That's right!"

MC Hwi Jae: "Ane, even me, If I have a daughter like her. I will probably upset! Because she made this and that,"

MC Juri: "That's right that right, because CL is a girl. Suho supposed to take good care of her instead!'

"Unni, You want help?" Minji said,

"Okay, Slice this!" CL handed her the other knife,

Harin started to look around the couple house, she was so pleased and amazed, She can't even believe how the house was so big.