[HD] 2nd, 1st Guess!~

We Got Married [CL/SUHO]

"Unni, You're house is so big." Harin said, Suho approach and went closer to Ha Rin to tour her around there house.

"It's beautiful right?" Suho tried to entertain Harin.

"Yeh, you have a good taste. Are you the one who choose this?" Harin ask not staring at Suho.

"Yes. This is quite expensive!" Suho make a joke. The three girls burst to laughs.

"Why did you choose this anyway? This is not my unni style." Harin said, CL laughs from the kitchen.

MC Juri: "Aish! She should not say that!" everyone in studio was so shock at Harin harsh words.

"Yah! Lee Harin!" CL shouted.

"Really?!" Suho was quite insulted. His expressions turns to red.

"Buin, your sister must be really fashionista like you!" Suho said in disappointing voiced.

"He feel insulted unni," Minji whisper to CL while she started to grilled the eel.

"That's right, I need to teach Harin a lesson." Minji softly laughs, There was no reaction form at CL faced, all she can do is focus at her worked.

"I think this is a quite better house that I never seen." Harin said, she sat on the couches with Suho sitting a far to her.

"How old are you?" Suho begun the conversation since the two are awkward. 

"I'm fifteen," Harin was shy again.

"Let's eat, let's eat." Suho and Harin sitted on the floors, crossed there legs while facing each other,

He begun to serve Harin, placing the plate for her, putting the spicy chicken in her plate, giving her drink and Suho grill the meat in the broiled pan.

Minji joined at them then followed by CL. Then they hear another doorbell rang.

CL went for the door. She opened it and saw Exo's D.O, Baekhyun, Sehun and Tao with a smiley on they're face and happy aura.

"Oh, Sister in law~" They all greeted her warmly. CL laughed.

"Hey, Yo! Wassup men~!" And then there is Suho giving them high fives,

Harin and Minji stay sitted while looking at the EXO. The boys greetly bowed at the two girls sitting.

"Hyung, You're house is totally unexpected~ It's so big!" D.O said, mouth hanging opened.

"Oh, Minzy, You're here too." Sehun smiley stared to Minji. Then Minji waved at him cutely.

The table was full of different Bean Stew, grilled eel, marinated beef, jogaetang,  spicy chicken, pork sausage, and vegetables cooked to perfection. 

While Tao and Baekhyun are busy touring the house, Sehun quickly near at Minji and just started eating without looking around the house.

D.O saw CL preparing the food that the boys brought from them. He went closer to help her, CL trying to opened the wine.

D.O: "Chaerin careful, Be careful~"

The MCs and the audience were shocked on how D.O address CL by her real name.

Minji and Sehun secretly caught D.O & CL  being sweetly stand next to each other but they just laughs and giggles.

MC Juri: "Bwo yah, what the hell is he doing?!"

MC Hyundon: "I think D.O want to steal suho's wife. Jinja!" Everyone all laughed.

"Have you eat? D.O Shi?" CL asked without looking at D.O both are focus in opening the wine bottle.

"No, not yet. how about you?" D.O asked back, 

"Not yet, I was about to eat but you guys suddenly came." CL said.

"Is that so? Then let's all eat together." D.O replied.

Baekhyun, Tao and Suho were having fun looking around the house.

"Yah, Hyung, I'm so envious at you." Baekhyun said as the three went back to the living room and gathered but only D.O and CL still in the kitchen.

As soon, Tao turned this head to peek at the dining room. He saw D.O and CL having a serious talked. Tao let out a laughs and quickly told to Baekhyun. Minji and Sehun were staring at Tao and Baekhyun and just laughs at there funny reactions. Tao suddenly whispered something to Baek.

Sehun: "How long have you guys here?'

Minji: "30 minutes ago,"

Sehun: "Uh, you just arrived?"

Minji: "Neh, Actually this is CL younger sister." Harin quickly gave Sehun a genuinely smiled as sehun do the same too.

Sehun: "Oh, they look exactly the same!" Sehun cold expressions made Minji and Harin laughs. Sehun laughs at them too.

Suho suddenly hear a loud laugh coming on the dining room. As he stoods up and saw the two having a great conversations.

Suho eyes begun to fire up, "YAH! D.O!" Suho shouted, burning jealousy, Suho was about to explode.

"Unni, What are you guys doing there?' Harin asked curiousity, seeing this sister talking to someone make her embarass since her husband is there.

"CL unni, why are you guys taking so long?" Minji even joined at them. All of them are all staring at D.O and CL.

"Yah, D.O come here and go back to you're seat!" Suho yelled codly, scolding D.O but he didn't listen.

"I'm Just helping her out~" D.O said.

"What do you mean, you're helping her out it so obvious you want to steal sister in law from Suho." Tao started to joke.

Suho can't take it anymore as he quickly walk towards to them and grab CL's hand andgently drag her in the living room.

All of them laughed so hard. Even CL can't stop laughing. As they all sitted and now gathered and enjoying the food that te y were eating.

D.O: "To be honest hyung, I'm really envious at you. Chaerin does-"

Suho: "Chaerin?!" He once again burned up in jealousy.

Minji: "He call her Chaerin~" Minji laughs while clapping.

Sehun: "Hey, Behave! you are infront of sister in law dongsaeng!" Baekhyun and Tao looked at Harin in confusions.

Tao: "Oh, really?! A-annyeonghaseyo~"

Baekhyun: "Yeh, Aa-annyeonghaseyo Ms Lee~"

Tao: "They have the same eyes!"

Baekhyun: "That's right, That's right!"

Harin: "Kamsamhida~"

Minji: "CL unni can leave our group now and Harin will place her." Minji started to playfully tease CL. CL and the boys laughs.

CL: "Yah, Maknae~"

Sehun: "Let me guess, Did Dara and Bom noona teach you that?'

Minji: (Smiles) "Yeh,"

D.O: "I knew it~"

Minji: "Unni, We will not stay here for an hour.”

CL: “Really? Why?”

Minji: "I have a photoshoot."

CL: "Uh, Arasso. How about you Harin?“

Harin: "I have next classes unni,"

CL: "Uh, Okay okay."

D.O: "Hyung, We will also need to leave later."

Suho: "Why? All of a sudden?"

Baekhyun: "Aneya. D.O wants to get Harin's number since you already stole CL from him." Then everyone burst out to laughs.

D.O: "Ania. You guys are too much!"

Tao: "Shall we all leave together?"

Minji: "That's a good idea."

Tao: “We also have next schedules, Hyung."

Baekhyun: "Don't worry hyung, Kai and Chanyeol will replace us!"

Minji: "Dara and Bom unni are coming too."

Baekhyun & Tao: "Really?! Then I'm not leaving." They laughs once again.

D.O: “We need to go after 15 minutes.” Suho and CL nods there head.