[HD] - I'm Sorry

We Got Married [CL/SUHO]

I know many of you are waiting were YG-SM interactions in the housewarming day at CL-Suho's house. So this is it, This will kinda long and I'll do my best to make the chapter awesome. YG-SM and another artist will be appear but not all SM will be here, So please forgive me. Let's go go go! ~.~

- - - 

 

The show had started. MCs are all ready to stanby. Audience started to clapping as the camera roll.

"Star wedding varierty, 'We Got Married!' Jung Juri said and everyone clapped.

MC Hyung Don: "Last week, we saw Suho's mom helping him to make kimbab."

MC Hwi Jae: "You're right. Instead to learn to make a kimbab! He turns out to be an reporter instead!" Then everyone turns laughs again.

Inside the couple's house. 

CL and Suho were both sitting apart in the couches. Discussing of what they are going to do while waiting for there new mission.

"I heard you're mom visit you . . . How was it? you have fun?" CL asked, glaring at her husband.

"Uhmm. It's great. We talk about you." Suho answered smilling.

"Jinja?!" CL widened her eyed in surprised. "My I know what you guys talked about?" She asked curiosity.

"Hmm. I think you should watch when you got home on you're dorm." Suho replied.

"Ane. Am I not allowed to know it now?" They both chuckles brightly. 

"Aniya. It won't be surprised if I'll tell." He said. CL shook her head.

The door bell rang, Suho stood up and went for the door. Walking back he has the mission on his hand. He sat back on the couches and give it to CL.

Suho leaned his head near at her shoulder. CL opened the mission card, "CL and Suho, Today is the housewarming day." They both say it together.

CL putted the mission back in the envelope. Suho fixed himself to sat properly and looked to his wife.

Suho: "Who are you going to invite?"

CL: "I don't know. How about you?" 

Suho: "My brother side." 

Then a moment of silent. Upon reading the mission, CL begun froze and seemed to worried. Suho wonder why CL was like that all of a sudden. 

Suho: "Is housewarming party big deal with you?" Suho asked.

CL: "Ane. What should we do?" Suho smiles and looked her with 'what-do-you-mean-what-should-we-do' looks and chuckles.

Suho: "What do you mean?"

CL: "To tell you the truth, I'm worried with you." 

Suho: "Why?"

CL: "Today is housewarming right? And all of my family would come and visit us."

Suho: "You're my family? Jinja? That's good."

CL: "Ane. Do you know who's family I'm talking?"

Suho: "Molla. Nogo?"

CL stared at him and smiles. "Y-yg family."

MC Hwi Jae: "Uh Chincharo? Yang Hyun Suk is coming right?"

MC Juri: "Aniya aniya, Idol idol."

MC Hyun Don: "Omo! This will be fun!"

"Eeeh?! Seolma~" Suho eyes widened in surpised, mouth hanging opened. CL laughs at his funny reaction.

"Are you sure?" Suho seemed doesn't believe it.

"I'm sure. They are for sure coming." - CL said.

"How come? You didn't even call them yet." Suho said.

CL :"Even if I call one, All of them are coming!"

Suho: "ALL OF THEM?!" Suho raised his voiced in loud, CL were startled as the two laughs together.

Suho can't stop laughing at what he did, "I'm sorry. I was really shocked."

"Bwo Yah, you shouted at me Seobang-ngi~" CL said using her aegyo voiced.

"I'm really surpised. Chincharo! You mean even YG sunbaenim is coming?" Suho asked in wondered.

CL: "No no. He's a busy busy person."

Suho: "Ah. I though he's coming."

CL: "Do you want me to invite him?"

Suho: "No no!" 

CL stoods up and went to kitchen to prepared of what is she willing to cook for the housewarming day.

Suho begun to turn on the music player in living room while CL started to worked  getting ready to prepared alot of stuff.

CL saw Suho sitting on the table watching everything she do facing the sink washing the ingredients.

"Buin, you will do all the cooking? Because I can't cook." said Suho worriedly watching CL's every actions in the kitchen.

"What if the food isn't nice? That's very rude thing to do." Suho added. CL chuckles abit.

"It's okay. I'll just going to cook." CL answered facing her back to him.

"Jinja? If you need something, Just tell me arasso?" Suho said worried, no emotions form on his faced but only to worry of nothing to help but to watch and stand next besides to CL while his arm both wrapped, watching her to wash and slice some ingredients

"I'm slightly worried." Suho started.

"Why?" CL asked not giving him a single stared.

"I don't know if they will like me since you were always cooking and made so many stuff!" He answered.

"Aniya. It's ok. In real life, wife is always the one who cooked."

"But I always wanted to be a good husband to you. I'm sorry." Suho said in sincered and serious voiced.

MC Juri: "He really feel sorry to his wife because he can't help her."

MC Boom: "That's right."

MC Hwi Jae: "He's so sincered."

"Why you sorry?" CL asked in curiousity.

"People might think that I'm a bad husband to you because you always take good care of me while I treat like Hmm nothing." He badly feel said.

"It's okay. Honestly, When I'm on tv, I can stay still, I want to do things and take care with my husband." She replied, comforting him. 

"Jeongmal Mianhe, Chae Rin ah. I'll do my best to take good care of you." Suho said in very sincere low tone.

MC Juri: "Omo ottoke, He is about to cry."

"I'm really thank-" Suho as cut off and looked her confusedly when she handed something too his hand.

"Excuse me, Can you wash the squash for me?" CL makes a joke to relieve the emotion of her husband and a loud laughter brought brightly into light. Even in the studio and the MCs laughed too.

MC Juri: "Oh Jinja, cute."

"I'm sorry to say this but, Suho ah can't you stop watching dramas?" CL joked. Suho laughs bright again.loudly as he can.

"Uh Ye, Ye, Ma'am. Miahnhe." Suho playfully bowed at her.

"I can't contrate of what am I doing, All you did is to copy the lines from the dramas that you watched!" And the two laughs so hard together.

"Yeh yeh, I'm sorry Ms Chae rin." and then Suho begun to wash the squash.