Mission 1 - Bungee

We Got Married [CL/SUHO]

In the next day morning, CL and Suho were both sitting on the couches, they we're looking bored.

"What should we do now?" Suho asked facing to CL.

"Hmm. We should read our 1st mission." CL get the mission that was putted in top of the desk and opened it.

Suho move closer to her to read the mission that was written and they read together.

"Do whatever you want to do together in your first marriage." The two reads.

Then they faced each other calmly and a look with what-should-we-do.

"Let's stay at home." said Suho then CL burst to smiles brightly.

"You? Where do you want to go?" Suho asked.

"Uh. I want to try bungee." CL paused and looked at Suho, a look with a bright eyed.

"Let's do it together." CL continued smiled. Suho galp in nervous and did not say anything.

"Together? Us? Hmm . . . Uh . . ." Suho paused and looked away.

"Sure!" It took a second to him to decide if he is going to bungee since he is afraid of heights.
 
"Really? Are you sure? To be honest, I'm scared of heights!" CL confess.

"Than let's just stay at home!" He jokely said and laughs.

CL chuckles first and say, "Suho-ah!~"

"Arasso, arasso. Let's go!"

"Really? Were going?" CL said excitmently. Suho shook his head and CL went quickly to changed her clothes.

While CL is changing her outfit. Suho sitted there, and seemed like he is thinking something.

"It's time for me to do my own missions." Suho said looking at the camera evily teasing.

[FLASHBACK]

At the backstage. The girls are starting to go in the stage and back for rehearsal.

As CL bid a goodbye to her husband. She don't have idea that Bom and Dara went back to backstage.

"Yah, Suho-ah! Come!" Bom whispered called. "Don't forget your mission, arasso?"

Suho covered his mouth for a second and laughs, "I'm scared noona."

Bom pat Suho's shoulder. "Eeeyy, Don't be scared. It's time for you to get closer to her."

"Yah, You even did the indirect kiss!" Dara joined the conversation. It was a bit serious voice but she still managed to chuckles and Suho laughed at her.

"That was just for fun noona~!" Suho excused.

"Eeeyy, Too much excuses! Just do you're own mission!" Bom said. Suho laughs.

"Do you're best brother in law. We will support you." Dara did the fighting sign.

"We will support you, if you dated her for real life." Bom teasing and playfully said.

Suho and Dara burst to laughs as well Bom joined to laughed at them.

"Arasso, arasso noona. I'll do it." Suho nooded.

"Good. Good. We will go now." Bom and Dara patted his shoulder and bid a goodbye.

[End of flashbacks]

"I'm done." CL runs cutely to him like a child, wearing all black.

Suho smiles and stands up and its turn for him to changed.

"Are you hungry? I'm going to cook." CL said.

"No. No, It's okay. We will just eat outside." Suho replied.

After a seconds, He went out to the room. He gets the key and his wallet and heading to the parking lot.

They rode the car that full of cameras as he starts the engine.

"I forgot to ask, Do you even have a license already?" asked CL.

"Yes, I have."

"That's great." She said. They went off heading to the bungee and he was driving calmly.

"How about you? Do you already have license?" He asked back.

"Unfortunetly not, because I don't know how to drive but I have car." She answered staring at the window.

Suho: "Jeongmal? How came a queen like you don't know how to drive." He teased.

CL: "I'm scared."

Suho: "Don't be scared. Would you like to learn how to drive? I can teach you. Just trust me."

CL: "Really? Is that for real?"

Suho: "Of course. Since you are the queen you should learn how to drived."

CL: "I'm not queen!" She chuckles.

Suho: "You're my queen." He pout, staring at her mischieviously. CL were smilling cheeky.

CL: "Enough. Suho-shi~!"

Suho: "Arasso, arasso. Chaerin~ah"

They arrived at the destination and WGM crew told them to have a short break since they are setting up the cameras to get a good view on them jumping.

CL was sitting one of the food court table as she saw Suho approaching to her holding two cups of ice cream and water. CL was staring at Suho deeply and can't help but to smiled blushed, He was so gorgeous in all black outfit even though she saw it many times in there performance, awarding etc. But this is just the first time that she saw him closely with that kind of outfit.

"Spacing out . . . Here!~" He smiled. He pulled out one of a chair and sat near to her.

"Uh . . ." CL just smiled and was about to say something but she manage not to continue because it was embarassing to confess.

"You are really pretty when you wear all black. You look cool." said Suho staring out CL's outfit.

"Jinja? Kamsamhida~" She bowed playful. Then stared at him. "Why are you wearing all black too?"

"Because I love black too." He replied. CL suddenly smirked, It seemed like there is a meaning.

"What's the meaning of that?" Suho caught her, pointing her lip.

"Uh?" She rolled her eyed and look at him and she can hold his smiled and burst it.

"Why are you smirking?" asked Suho smilling.

"Ane. People were all staring at us and a while ago, I heard a girl said "Did they just go to funeral? Why are they all wearing black?" and her friend asked her confusedly, "Who died?" CL said in her imitation of the girls voiced as CL burst to laugh while Suho almost split this ice cream on his mouth.

Suho take a glance on his outfit and looked at this surrounding as they were alot people staring at them and kept screaming.

"Let's go, Let's go." said Suho embarass but still laughing and CL almost knocks down laughing covering this mouth with her hand.


- - -

CL and Suho are now it the top of platform as CL we're nervous and trembling.

She touched his chest and kept on breathing deeply. She was a little too far to Suho.

Suho were staring at her worriedly but manage to smiles brightly while looking at her.

"Uh Jeongmal, So scary!~" CL said. "I can even look at it!" CL struggle cutely.

"Are you scared?" Suho now gloomy teasing smilling brightly on his faced.

"Yeh, I'm scared." CL said still touching this chest.

"Come. Don't be scared." Suho said he's eyes quickly look straight to CL.

Suho is really scared of heighs, pretend that everything is ok for him but he really don't want to ride the bungee but because CL want to try it.

But He manage his fears because of her.

And now, the boy suddenly operating the bungee in Suho and CL waist.

"Just hug me and you won't scared." Suho sweetly said, he pulled CL's arm and put it arround at he's waist and it looks liked they are hugging.

CL was shocked at his actions. She quickly stared at him but Suho did not stared at her but He was secretly smilling and blushing and in the end, CL have no choice but wrapped her arms around him tightly as Suho wrapped his own armed at CL's wasit and now they were look like hugging.

"Mission Accomplished Suho." Suho closing his eyes and turning into the red tomato already.

"Do you have last words for each other?" The man asked joking. CL was suprised and Suho chuckles.

"Bwo Yaah! What the heck are you saying!~" CL said. Suho can felt the fears on CL voiced.

CL's breath is getting weird. Her face is now on Suho's chest. She tried to peek down on where they were going to jump.

"Seriously, This is no joke." said CL. She felt his knees is trembling and her breath and fear become more obvious.

"Buin~ (Wife~) . . ." Suho called.

"Mm . . . Why?" CL managed to glared at him.

"Don't be scared, Arasso? Just hold on tight!" Suho said in very concern and worried warm voiced.

"Arasso, arasso." said CL on her trembling voiced.

"Are you guys ready?"

"NEH!" The two shouted.

"Okay, 1 . . .

"Ottoke~ UNNI~" CL scream cutely as if it was her last. Suho who is really scared than her just chuckles.

"2 . . . 3 . . ."

Then they JUMPED.

"Aaaaaahhhhhh!" Scream here, scream there, CL can't stop screaming as Suho stayed calm.

CL can felt Suho's arm wrap tightly around her.  Her face was resting on his chest and now they are now can't feel fear anymore.

And then they LANDED and it feels good for that kind of feeling for the two.

"Woah! This is really the best." Suho did the thumbs up sign.

"Are you ok?" He worriedly asked CL.

CL gave him a good mood smiles, "Uh, I'm okay. How about you?"

"I'm okay. It feels so good right?"

"Ye. That's right. I feel like my heart is going to explode." said CL while laughing.

"Best experience ever!" and they start walking as they can still get imagine how they just jumped there.

"Are you hungry?" CL asked, the smiled on her lips still in there.

"Yes, How about you?" Suho asked. CL shook her head.

"Let's go. I'm hungry, Feed me my wife~" Suho said playing playfully to her as CL hit his shoulder  and laughs together.