Episode 1-4

We Got Married [CL/SUHO]

Exo member has formed into line and standing there behavily, hands on the back.

"Minji, you start." The PDnim said.

Bom: "First, what do you want to say Maknae-ah?"

Minji: "Me? Hmmm. I hope my husband will take good care of me."

All of them chuckles.

Bom: "What kind of ideal husband you like?"

Minji: "I like someone who is kind....handsome and alittle bit elder than me.. and of course, He supposed to be a good dancer like me."

CL: "Hey, Hurry up.. Hurry up.. I want to get home with my husband now!"

All of them shouted, "Woooh!" CL smiles brightly, The boys giggles while Suho blushed and bow his head a little lower and smiles.

"Minji, You're husband is ... Someone taller .. handsome and good in dancing ... " The PDnim asked.

Bom and Dara begun to complain playfully.

Bom: "Bwo-Yaa! Oppa! How she can guess? when all of them are tall, handsome and good in dancing."

Dara: "In height? Hey, Bom-shi! Except D.O, "

Dara tease. D.O laughs cutely. Bom stared at D.O from head to toe.

Bom: "Oh, Gue-rae? D.O-shi! Please step backward."

"Next is, He is the "King of Teaser."

Minji: "King? O___O! Aish! Molla! Just tell me directly ahjussi! ^_____^"

Suddenly, Minji caught Bom staring at her. The two look at each other carefully, Bom secretly point Kai, to choose him as her husband. 

Minji: "I know I know."

CL was suprised. O___O

CL: "Eh? All of a sudden?"

Bom: "Nugo? Nugo? Minji-ah."

Bom act like nothing happened, Dara laughs smoothly.

Minji: "Kai oppa." She pointed Kai and Kai looked at her.

Kai: "Me? Really?"

"Why do you say that Kai is you're husband?"

Minji doesn't know how to answered the question. She slowly look at the two unni's but CL was staring at them too and then she turned back to look at the camera again.

Minji: "I just feel it...If you can see, Kai oppa is the Dancing Machine in there group and I also saw some teasers of there mv and Kai is always the last one to show."

Bom and Dara sighs deeply. Finally, Minji answered the question without any suspencion will give to CL.

"The answer is correct." All of them clapped.

Kai who can hide his happiness begun to dance infront of 2NE1. The boys laughs.

Kai and Minji are now sitted next to each other.

"Ms. Bom, You're next." Bom step his foot forward.

CL: "Ane, Wait. Are we committing a crime?. ^_____^ Not right? Ahjussi? ^__^"

All the set burst to laughs.

"Ms, Bom-shi. You're husband is .. someone who always have cold expression in stage .. "

Bom looked at the boys carefully, She placed his finger on her lips and think smoothly.

Bom: "You, you and you. Please step forward."

She pointed out Sehun, Suho and D.O and the three step forward.

"Are you sure one of them are you're husband?" The PDnim said.

Bom: "I don't think so, But I think. He is my husband."

Bom suddenly stand next to Sehun. As she said a while ago, Bom will choose Sehun immediately.

Dara: "How sure you are? Everyone has own cold expression in stage."

Bom and Dara exhanged eye contacts to each other, reading each other's mind. But they suddenly, look away when CL almost caught them.

Bom: "I'm sure with my answered PDnim."

CL: "How can you easily say sure that he is you're husband unni?"

Bom: "Hmmm. Molla-eyo~ Like what maknae said, I also feel it suddenly." and they all chuckled brightly.

After Bom answered CL's question. CL suddenly noticed something that makes everyone nervous.

CL: "Wait a minute, Something is strange." CL smiles.

Dara and Bom quickly gave CL a look with Oh-my-gad-we-are-already-caught.

Minji: "What is it unni?"

CL: "You know this maknae right?" CL looked at Minji with a confusion.

Minji: "Uh?" Minji act like she doesn't understand what she was talking.

Bom: "Chaerin-ah, What are you talking about?" Bom suddenly start to talk to save the maknae.

CL was looking at his surrounding. The five remaining exo start to nervous but still act calmly.

CL: "You guys are playing with me right? ^____^"

Dara laughs secretly, Bom rolled her eyes in confused.

Bom: "Ane, Aneyo. Wae-gue-rae~" Bom wants to burst out to laughs but she tried herself to stop.

CL: "Gujimal-Hajima-Seyo Unni, (Don't lie sister) ^___^"

Dara: "What's wrong with you leader? We are not playing with you."

Dara finally joined there playful conversations and acts normal as she quickly saved the two.

CL: "Don't lie to me."

Dara: "We are not. Why do you think we are playing with you?"

The boys remained silent but can't help but to chuckles hidely.

CL: "How come those two easily guess there husband?"

Dara: "Ane, Mollayo. Maybe because it's easy to guess too. ^______^" Dara winked to Bom.

Bom: "We are not playing around here Chaerin-ah, ^_____^"

CL: "Are you sure?"

Dara and Bom nooded quickly and now, they back to the game.

"Hm, Ms Bom-shi~ You're answered is right." The PDnim said.

Bom and Sehun give an hyper high five to each other. As they all claps there hands.

CL: "This is unbelievable. ^____^"

Suho glared at CL deeply and watching her moves as he smiles brightly.

"Ms Dara, You are next." Dara steps forward and sighs.

Dara: "I hope I can guess it right too." Dara touched her nosed and sighed. The boys chuckles at Dara's touching nose style.

"She is closed to Bom." The PDnim said.

Dara was suprised in confused, CL and Minji give Bom a look with you-are-close-with-one-of-the-exo, Bom burst to laugh, covering shyly.

Dara: "She's close to Bom? O___O? Are you sure?"

Bom still chuckles at her sit, While Dara is still confused.

CL: "How came unni become close to exo?"

Dara: "That's right. I don't know about this. Yah! Bomkki ^____^"

Dara yelled out cutely, calling Bom while pointing her with his finger. But Bom stayed quiet and giving them a body guesture like I-don't-know-about-that-either ^_____^

"They both in the show." The PDnim continue.

Minji clapped his hand in excitment and frustration because Dara still don't know the answered. But everyone knows it. Bom want to help her but CL is focus watching them.

Sehun: "Did she know the answer?"

Kai: "She's pretending it or not?"

Sehun: "I think she don't know the answer."

Kai: "How come? O___O"

The two boys whispered and at the same time was confused.

Dara is still standing there, and playing her finger, still confused of the guessing game, Chanyeol and the other boys can't help but to laughs.

Bom sighed deep in frustration and finally burst out as she stoods up and slammed the desk in playful, the 2NE1 laughed at her.

Bom: "Dara-ah, How came you don't know the show that I was in!" Bom raised her voiced cassual but a bit anger.

Dara: "I know. But I don't know there name .. I only know hi-- Ah, Right right. He was there! ^_____^"

Dara immediately clapped her hands in excitement as everyone knock down to laughs so hard.

Dara finally realize the situation when she stared at Chanyeol who is already standing at her back.

Dara: "I'm really sorry, I really don't know." Dara can't stop laughing even the girls, Chanyeol give her a great smiled.

"You got the right answered." Everyone is now proceed in the next mission, Chanyeol and Dara are now the couple, sitting to each other.

and now, our Lovely bride CL is next. When CL step his foot forward, all eyes are in her, all of them begun to nervous and at the same time excited.

Bom: "I hope she got the right answer."

Sehun: "That's right."

Kai: "Ottoke, Poor Suho."

Dara: "I'm sure she'll get the right answered immediately."

Chanyeol: "But how? There is three boys left. It will be hard for her."

Bom: "That's right, But I wish she choose Suho."

Sehun: "Or else, we are all dead."

Chanyeol: "Suho, FIGHTING!"

They started to talk in silent and acts calmly. The three left remaining boys are nervous.

"Ms CL, You're next."

CL: "Please make it easy Ahjussi. ^___^"

"You're question is ... Among the three of guys standing infront of you, Who the most closet to you're ideal type."

CL was a bit suprised of a sudden different question. The three girls who is looking at her were staring at her deeply.

CL turned to look at the three boys remaining, as she playing his hands in alittle bit nervous, she give the others girls a look.

Dara: "It's a hard question."

Bom: "But whatever it is, She supposed to choose suho. The two guys will actually understand it."

Chanyeol: "A while ago, Luhan and D.O are talking about CL sunbae and they said that they wanted to pair with CL sunbae too."

Bom: "Ah, Jinja? Ottoke?"

Kai: "Those two are a big fan of CL noona ^____^"

Dara: "Aigoo, Our leader is having a hard time."

CL: "It's hard for me to choose one of them. But I'll choose Suho. His face looks like an angel especially the smiles. Although, I like manly man but I think refer angels now."

And then CL gave the audience a bright smiles, Suho blushed and can't hide this happiness inside.

Bom and Dara give each other an High five in excitement and chuckles. Kai, Sehun and Chanyeol all stoods up and clapped there hands as if they are in awards night.

Minji who just sit there, can't help but giggled and laughs too.

"Is Suho closet to you're husband to be?"

Then a silence . . . . . . CL sighs smoothly. Then glared at the three guys.

CL: "Suho is closet to be my ideal guy but I think D.O is the closet one."

Dara: "Aigoo~"

Chanyeol: "Ottoke~"

Sehun: "Look at suho's face, he is disappointted."

Everyone brings a frustrated atmosphere, Suho who still act calmly and smilling,

"Ms CL, please stand behind who among them who you think is you're husband and the three of you please bow you're head.

Before CL walks, she let out a sigh, She walk without making any noise. The three boys remaining are nervous as well.

Bom: "We are dead~!"

Dara: "I can't take this."

Minji: "Omo, Omo, Oh my god!" 

Silence . . .

Silence . . .

Silence . . .

Everyone looked at her and this time they're really really confused and nervous.

CL stopped behind D.O, starts to walk in Luhan's direction, and stand behind suho, she went back to D.O, stopped at behind Luhan and finally She turned back to him . . .

Dara: "Aigoo,~"

Bom: "Ottoke~"

Kai: "ASA!"

Everyone eyes widened and jump hyperly energenic. giving each other a high five, can't hide there happines, the three boys who is curious what's happening, finally opened there eyes.

"Annyeong," When he turned his head, he looks at CL who is giving him a brightly smiles and placing her hand on his shoulders. He deeply let out a sighed.

"Congratulations Suho!~" Everyone clapped and yes, CL choose Suho has her husband to be. Suho knocks down because of nervouses.

"Ottoke~" Suho touched his chest in nervous and can't still believe that CL choose him....

All staff, crew and some other WGM productions all joined to congratulate the new we got married couple.

Suho quickly get the bonquet and slowly kneel down infront of CL . . . Suho still letting out a sighs because of happiness and everyone are shouting and giggled.

CL was suprised, her hands on his mouth, she look at the girls and girls were smilling at her.

Suho: "I don't know how happy I am today, But I am thankful because you choose me as you're husband...."

Bom and Dara staring at suho deeply with there eyes,

Suho: "Ms. C-CL sun- CL-noo- I'm sorry, I don't know how to call you by you're name because right I still can't believe."

Luhan: "Hurry up, Say it now."

D.O: "He's running out a breath."

Luhan: "He must be really happy."

Suho: "Ms CL, can you be my wife?"

Everyone shouted and say, "Awooooh~" and some are can hide there giggles and blushed.

CL still eyed widened and cannot believe that she guess it right, some people are still can hide there happiness for the two.

Suho who still kneel down and the bonquet still on his hand, waiting for CL's answered.

CL sighed gave everyone a look with what-else-I-can-say-I-already-have-good-looking-husband

CL: "Do I really have to get the bonquet?"

Dara: "Of course. You need to."

She gets the bonquet with a smile on her face as suho stoods up with a bright smiles on his faces, the exo members give him a big warm hug.

Luhan: "Sister in law~Annyeong~" Luhan wave at her and CL chuckles at him.

Bom: "Any words Suho with you're wife?"

Suho quickly bowed his head in a cutely way, can't stop smilling.

Suho: "Uh, Ne. Nomo nomo kumawo C-c- Ane, nomo nomo komawo Buin (Wife) I promise to take good care of you."

The girls giggles and can't hold there laughs.

Chanyeol: "Any words sister in law?"

CL smiled at the camera and look  at Suho. "I'll be a good wife for you." Suho blushed and smiles.

Everyone clapped and at the same time giggled.

Suho: "I just want to say, I got a smart wife." CL laughed.

Suho looked at CL and said, "Please give me more love wife~" He blushed again and smiled.

CL: "He's the best." CL look at the girls with the finger thumbs up, the girls chuckles.

They all looked at the camera. CL and Suho stand beside each other.

Luhan: "Okay, Since we are now finish. Hmm, Sehun-shi you want to say something?"

Sehun: "Uh, Ne. Thank you for watching us and please give more love to our newlyweds."

Kai: "That's right. Please support them as a couple, and EXO too and don't forget 2NE1 sunbanim."

Bom: "Everyone, Thank you."

Dara: "So, The CL-Suho couple starts here. Jeongmal kamsahabnida~ Annyeong~"