Before I Become Cinderella (Part 3)

Height Complex

"I'm going" you said to your mom.

"Take care!" she reply.

"I will!" you said.

You went to school. "I hope today will be a good day" you thought. You arrive at your school and then you open your shoe locker. You grab your shoes and see there are many nails in them. "Again huh?" you thought. You take out the nails and throw them away. When you want to close your shoe locker, you realize that there's something else in there. You grab it, it's a note. You open it and read it. "UGLY!! GO DIE!!". "Geez, that's harsh" you thought. You don't know why but it seems that you're getting bullied. You went to your classroom and you went to your seat. "At least they didn't do anything to my desk" you thought. It seems that you didn't care much about getting bullied.

"Good morning, (your name)!" Miki said.

"Ah! Good morning!" you said.

You told everything to Miki. About Leeteuk, Donghae and about you getting bullied.

"Wow, so much happen in just one day. Must be tough" she said.

"Yeah" you reply.

"Well, you shouldn't care about those bully. Just hang in there, kay?" she said.

"Yeah, thanks for listening." you said.

The bell suddenly rang. It's time to start the lesson. The teacher come in and teach the class like always.

--Break time--

"Ah! Finally it's break time!" you thought. You chat with Miki for a while then suddenly...

"(Your name)!" someone said.

You turn your head and see there are many girls at the door. About 10 or so. You don't know what they want from you, so you keep your calm.

"We need to talk!" one of them said.

You know that this isn't going to be good. "What do they want?" you thought.

"Be careful" Miki said.

"Yeah..." you said.

You follow them to the backyard. Suddenly they push you to the corner.

"Hey you!" one of them said.

"What do you guys want?" you said.

"Leeteuk is for all of us! You are too ugly to be with him!" one of them said.

"Ah, so that what it was" you thought. Leeteuk have many fans so it is no wonder that they are mad at you.

"Look at her! You are so tall, like a boy!" someone said.

"And she is so ugly!" one of them said.

"Yesterday, she is hugging Donghae! I saw it!" one of them said.

"Do you want to have both of them?! You ugly! Go die!" one of them said.

You didn't like what they say. Donghae and Leeteuk have too many fans. You don't know what to say to them and just keep silent.

"You, you gorilla!!" someone scream at you.

You are really mad. You don't care if you start a fight there. You just want to slap them.

"So what? Why are you blaming me, Leeteuk is the one who asks me to that event! Not me!" you said.

"And for your information, I didn't hug Donghae! He is the one who hugs me!" you continue.

When you say that, there was a long silence. It seems that the girls know about that but they are jealous so they want to put all the blame on you.

"You... You b*tch!!!" someone said.

One of them raise her hand and try to slap you. But you grab her hand and stop her. You grab her hand tightly.

"It's 1000 years too early for you to beat me" you said with a glare.

"Wha... What?" she reply.

You let her hand go and the other girls try to hit you but you dodge all of them. They all got tired and sit down.

"What? You really are a gorilla!" one of them said.

"Did you forget? Know your enemy first" you said.

"I don't care if you call me a gorilla. But remember, I'm a black belt in Judo" you said.

It's true that you learned Judo when you are little and you are pretty good at it now. The girls got scared and run away. "Finally" you thought. "What a waste of time and energy" you thought. You went back to your class. But you know that this isn't over yet. It's 4 more days before the event.

 

--Chapter 9: Before I Become Cinderella (Part 3)--

---END---