Confession

Height Complex

"I'm... I'm in love..." you said.

"Well, from the way I see it, you are in love!" the doctor said.

"Ha... Hahahaha!!" you laugh.

"That's impossible! Totally impossible! Me? In love? With him?!" you said.

"Well, I gotta go now, doc! Thanks for your help!" you said.

"But..." the doctor said.

The doctor can't finish her words. You exit the nurse office. You close the door and you don't move. "I'm in love with Donghae?" you thought.

"That's totally impossible" you mumble.

You shake your head. You go back to your classroom. Time pass really quickly and it's time to go home. You go home. You couldn't stop thinking about the feeling that you have for Donghae. You try to stop thinking about it but still you couldn't do it. You arrive at your home and open the door. You go to your room and put your bag on your bed. "I should take a bath, maybe it will clear my mind a little" you thought. You take bath and go back to your room. You lay on your bed and open your cell phone. There is an unread e-mail. You open it.

--E-mail--

Sender     : Leeteuk

Subject     : Please?

Message  : This is me, Leeteuk. I need to tell you something, could you please come to the park near your house at 7 PM? Thanks.

--End--

You take a look at your clock. It's already 7.30 PM. You quickly change your clothes and went downstairs.

"Where are you going, (Your name)?" your mother said.

"To the park near our house! I will be back soon!" you said.

"Okay, be careful! I heard there's some strange guy with a knife around our house " your mother reply.

"Okay, I will!" you said.

You run to the park. "I hope he is still waiting there!" you thought. You feel bad for him. You arrive at the park and there you see Leeteuk sitting on the bench. He notices you and he stands up. You go towards him and you stare at him.

"Did I make you wait, Leeteuk oppa?" you ask him.

"No" he shakes his head.

You know that he is lying. But he is just too kind to tell you the truth.

"Oh yeah, you didn't go to school today. Why?" you ask him.

"Well, I got a bussiness to take care of. But I will go to school tomorrow" he said.

"Ow... So why did you call me, Leeteuk oppa?" you ask him.

"Well, actually..." he said.

"(Your name)... You probably know this. But..." he said.

He can't finish his words. You wait. And then...

"I love you..." he said.

You couldn't believe what he said. You are happy, really happy. But then something crossed to your mind. "Leeteuk oppa... He is in love with me. I'm in love with him too, right?" you thought. "So why did I thought I'm in love with Donghae?" you thought. You close your eyes for a while and finally you decide to...

"It's okay! You don't have to answer now!" he said.

"I gotta go now!" he said.

"Wait! I want to reply your answer now!" you said.

You close your eyes. "I won't regret my decision. This is for the best" you thought.

"Leeteuk oppa! I'm..." you said.

 

--Chapter 16 : Confession--

---END---