Want To Meet You

Height Complex

"Huff... Huff..."

You stop running and sit down. "I hope I can meet Donghae soon" you thought. You open your cell phone and look at the time. "4 PM" you thought. "I think he is on his way home" you thought.You close your cell and you stand up and run again. "I think I will arrive at his house at 5 PM" you thought. Donghae's house is pretty far away but you don't give up and keep running. Suddenly, you fell down. It seems that you didn't see that there is a rock in front of you.

"Ouch" you said.

Your knee is bleeding. Your trouser got torn and dirty. You stand up and ignore the pain. You continue to run. People start looking at you...

"Hey, that girl... Do you think she is crazy or something?" someone said.

"Maybe.. Look! Her knee is bleeding and she keeps running" someone reply.

"I think she is in a hurry, maybe she wants to see someone?" someone said.

"Maybe" someone replied.

You don't care about what people said about you and keep running. You ignore the pain. You want to meet Donghae really bad and the pain can't stop you from doing that...

"Hey! Watch where you are going!!" someone yell at you.

"Sorry! I'm in a hurry" someone said.

"You gotta pay, girlie!!" that person said.

"Wha... What?!" you said.

Suddenly, someone kicks his hand and punch that person's stomach. It's Miki...

"Run!" Miki said.

"Eh?!!" you said.

"I accidentally heard that you want to meet Donghae so I followed you because I was worried!" she said.

"It's a good thing I came!" she continued.

"Hey! What are you doing, you b*tch!" that person said.

Once again, Miki kicks him on the stomach.

"Ouch!! You b*tch!!" that person said.

"Run!!" Miki yell at you.

You nod and run. You know that Miki will be fine because Miki knows a little bit Judo. She always with you since little, so when you were practicing Judo, she always be your partner for practicing. "I hope you will be fine, Miki" you thought. You keep running, it seems that you already forgot about your knee. You want to see Donghae really bad, so the pain can't stop you. You turn your head, you can't see Miki anymore. You run again and you stop at the traffic light. You wait until the light goes red.

*3* *2* *1*

There are many people that want to cross the road so you walk.

"Beep... Beep...  Beep... Beep..."

It's you cell phone, you quickly open it and you hope that it is Donghae who is calling you.

"Watch out!!!" someone yell.

"Kyaa!!" someone yell.

You don't know what are they talking about and you turn your head to the right. It's a truck, a truck is coming towards you. You couldn't move at all, you are too scared to move. "Donghae.. Donghae!!!" you thought.

*Crash*

"Beep... Beep.. Beep... Beep..."

 

--Chapter 22 : Want To Meet You--

---END---