This "Feeling"

Height Complex

"It's morning already huh?" you said.

You get up from your bed. "Yesterday... It seems like a dream" you thought. You stare your surrounding and you see the rose that Donghae gave you. You touch it and close your eyes. "I don't know why, but it seems that this rose is important to me" you thought. You blush a little and realize that your heart is beating loudly again. "I am sick... I need to see a doctor" you thought. You change your clothes and you go to school. You open the door to your classroom.

"Good morning!" you said.

You go to your seat and put your bag there. Miki see you and then she walks towards you.

"So... How was it last night?" she asks you.

Miki went home earlier than you so she doesn't know what do you do at the event. You tell her what did you do at the event. Everything except the thing that you do with Donghae last night. You don't think it's the right time to tell her, so you keep quiet about that.

"Really? He went home?" she asks.

"Yeah..." you said.

"Weird... He won't come to school today, I heard some girls are talking about it earlier. They say that he has some bussiness to take care of. Do you think there's any connection?" she asks.

"I don't know. Maybe?" you said.

"Well... Maybe we could ask him later" she said.

"Yeah" you said.

You chat with her for a little bit and then the teacher come in. The lesson isn't that hard. Well, of course you will think that way. You always on the top 10. It's not really difficult for you but some of your classmates don't understand the lesson. There are some who scribble their textbook, there are some who sleep and there are some who take notes. You see Donghae. He is sleeping, he always sleep in school. But it's really weird, he always get on the top 10 like you. You stare at him for a bit then you stare at the blackboard. You take some notes and then it's break time.

"That's it for today! You could take your break now!" the teacher said.

Your classmates quickly get out from the class. But there are some of them who eat their lunch in the class. You see Donghae there. Donghae wakes up from his sleep and stands up. He yawn and then he notices that you are staring at him. He smiles at you. You blush and your heart is beating loudly again. "A... again?!" you thought.

"Miki!" you said.

"Eh? What?" she asks you.

"I need to go to the nurse office for a while, wait for me will you?" you said.

"Su... sure" she said.

You run to the nurse office. You enter the nurse office and then you see the doctor.

"Doctor!" you said.

"Em? Could I help you?" she said while smiling.

"I think... I think I will die soon!" you said.

"Wha...? What?" she said.

"Why do you think that?" she continued.

"Well... My face is red, I think I have a fever too! and my heart is beating fast and loudly! I have a heart problem right?" you said.

"That's..." she said.

You see her looking a little bit confused. She seems to know what is happening to you, but she doesn't know how to tell you that.

"Please tell me!" you said.

"Do you know when will your face becomes red?" she asks.

"I don't know..." you said.

You close your eyes and you think about your past. "Why did my face becomes red? Why did my heart beats that fast?" you thought. Then you remember something. "Donghae!" you thought.

"It seems there is a certain someone that makes your face red right?" she said.

"How did you..." you said.

"It's love. You're in love" she said.

"It's seems that you're in love with that someone. You don't have any disease. You are just in love" she said.

You couldn't believe what she said. You don't know what to say. "Me in love with Donghae? Impossible!" you thought. But you didn't notice that your heart is beating again after you hear that word. "Maybe... Just maybe... I'm in love with him..." you thought.

 

--Chapter 15 : This "Feeling"--

---END---