Punishment For The Duo

Height Complex

"You two! Do you want to get punished every day?!" your teacher yelled at you two.

"Geez, you two always cause trouble!" he continued.

"Well, the one who start it is this gorilla beside me" Donghae said.

"What did you just said?!!" you said that loudly.

Your patience meter is at its limit, you feel that you can't be in peace if you don't punch him.

"Stop it! Geez!" your teacher said.

You two got quiet, not feeling guilty or anything. You just stare at Donghae and so does he. "The world war is going to start" that was the teachers thought.

"Stop stare at each other! If you want to be lovey dovey do it somewhere else" the teacher said.

"Lovey dovey? With this shortie?! Not a chance!" you said.

"Who wants to be lovey dovey with this gorilla?" he said rudely.

You couldn't hold your anger and you hit his head and then he stomp at your feet. You pinch his cheek and so does he. Your teacher couldn't stand it anymore and said...

"You two, just like to make troubles, huh?!" the teacher yell at you two.

"Sweep the backyard! Now!" the teacher continued.

You exit the teacher's office and bring a broom and then you sweep the backyard as you were told and so do he. Except, that Donghae only sit around and let you do all the work, you got angry and then you sweep the dry leaves towards him and because of that, there are many leaves on his head now.

"Buahahaa!!" You laughed.

"What the hell..." he said.

Donghae stands up and pick up his broom and sweep the dry leaves towards you and you do the same. The dirty backyard just get dirtier. You didn't care about that and just keep sweeping the dry leaves towards him. Everyone that pass there just stare at you, and like usual, you two don't care.

"Eat this, you shortie!" you said.

"Who are you calling a shortie, gorilla!" he said.

--10 minutes later--

You two got tired, and you two sit down. You stare at your surrounding and know that you will be in trouble for the mess that you and Donghae made. But, because you're really tired you don't seem to care about it.

"Hey" Donghae said suddenly.

"Huh? What?" you reply.

"Why..." he said.

"Why do you like that guy so much?" He continued.

"That guy? Who?" you look confused.

"That guy that visits you earlier" he reply.

"You mean, Leeteuk oppa?" you ask.

"Yeah, that guy. You like him, right?" Donghae said.

You blushed and even if you do know that you like him, you couldn't tell Donghae because you know that he will make fun of you if you do. So you keep calm.

"If I do, then what will you do?" you ask curiously.

"What do you think I will do?" he ask you back.

"I don't know! Why do you ask anyway? Are you in love with me or something?" you giggle.

There was a silence and you look at him, his face is serious. It's the first time that you see him like this.

"If I do love you, then what will you do?" he ask.

You got suprised by his words. You blush and didn't know what to say...

 

--Chapter 2 : Punishment For The Duo--

---END---