I'm The Princess and You're The Prince

Height Complex

You sigh. You don't know what to do. The only thing you do is sitting on the chair. You stare at other people and then you stare at the rose. You couldn't forget about the "feeling". You open your cell phone and check if there's an unread e-mail or something. "An unread e-mail?" you thought. There is an unread e-mail and you open it.

--E-mail--

Sender     : Leeteuk

Subject    : Sorry!

Message  : (Your name), I'm really sorry. I searched for you and I couldn't find you and then my sister called me to go to the hospital. So I must go there ASAP. I'm sorry this! Sincerely, Leeteuk.

--End--

You don't know what to say. You sigh. You look at the clock. It's 11 PM. The e-mail was sent 15 minutes ago. You reply Leeteuk's e-mail. You close your cell. You get up from your chair. "This is the worst. I need to go home" you thought. You open the door, you step outside and then you hear that someone is calling you.

"(Your name)!" someone said.

"Eh?" you said.

You turn your head and then you see Donghae. He runs towards you.

"Where are you going?" Donghae said.

"Home" you said.

"Huh? This soon? The party just started 1 hour ago!" he said.

"Yeah, I know" you said.

He sigh and you look down. Suddenly he holds your hand and then take you somewhere. He turn his head a little and smile at you. You see his smile and your heart starts beating loudly again. "Stupid" you thought. Suddenly he stops and you see there are many people dancing. They look so happy. "Why am I so unlucky" you thought.

"Let's dance!" Donghae said.

"Eh?" you said.

"C'mon! Let's go!" he reply.

He hold your hand and starts dancing. Your heart is beating more louldy than before. "What is happening to me?!!" you thought. He smile at you and you blush. You look down and you try to smile at him. People stare at you two.

"They get along now, huh?" someone said.

"Yeah" someone reply.

You could hear what they are saying clearly. You could even see some girls are pointing at you, some of them are whispering something to their friend and stare at you. You know that they won't hurt you or bully you, but you're feeling uncomfortable. You ignore their stares and continue to dance. "They must be Donghae's fans" you thought. You sigh.

"What's wrong?" Donghae said.

"Huh? Nothing" you reply.

You dance while chat with Donghae. You start to enjoy it and forget about the girls and Leeteuk. Then you stop dancing and you look at the clock. It's midnight already.

"I hope the magic won't disappear" you mumble.

"What did you say?" Donghae asks you.

"Nah, nothing" you said while smiling at him.

You still haven't find out what that "feeling" is. But you do know that you feel happy when you are with Donghae. He grab your hand and went outside, you follow him. He stops and he starts to stare at the sky and so do you.

"It's pretty" you said.

"Yeah" he reply.

You close your eyes and forget your worries. It seems that you forgot that you are still holding his hand tightly.

 

--Chapter 14 : I'm The Princess and You're The Prince--

---END---