He and "That Guy"

Height Complex

"Ahem! Just like I said, if you want to be lovey dovey, do it somewhere else!" someone yell at you two.

It's the teacher, he is looking at you and Donghae and he isn't happy.

"I told you to clean up the backyard not to make a mess!!" he yelled at you and Donghae.

"Clean up this mess and then go back to your classroom!" he continued.

You two nod and then you pick up your broom. You couldn't forget about what Donghae said earlier so you ask him...

"Hey, what do you mean by earlier? If you're in love with me..." you ask.

You blush when you said that, and couldn't look at him properly.

"Nah, forget it!" he said.

"Eh?" you said.

"There's no way that I will fall in love with a gorilla like you! Do you think I'm serious?" he said.

He laughed and to hide your embarrassment, you hit him with your broom. He hits you back.

"What are you two doing? I told you to clean up the mess right?" the teacher said.

There's a black aura behind your teacher. It looks like he is mad at you and Donghae. "Eek!" that's what you thought. You clean up the mess and Donghae helps you.

"Good, now go back to your classroom!" the teacher said.

You go back to your classroom and when you arrive in front of your classroom. Guess who you met? Your beloved senior, Leeteuk.

"Leeteuk oppa!" you said.

"Ah! (Your name)!" he replied.

"What are you doing here, oppa?" you ask.

"I'm on my way to my classroom!" he replied.

"Wait don't move!" he continued.

You got suprised by his words but still you don't move an inch.

"Wa... What's wrong?" you ask.

"There's something on your hair. Let me get that for you" he said.

He picks a leaf on your hair, and you blush. You know that this is real but it just seems like a dream. "He is too close!" you thought.

"There's a leaf on your hair" he said.

"Tha... Thank you!" you said.

You smile at Leeteuk and he smile at you. You don't know what to talk about but being with him, already make you feel really happy. Then suddenly, someone yell at you.

"Hey gorilla!"

Once again, you know that there's only one person who would call you that, Donghae.

"Gorilla?" Leeteuk said.

"Yep, she is a gorilla" Donghae said.

You stare at Donghae and Donghae stares at you too. Right now, you just hate him more than anything. He just embarrassed you in front of your beloved senior. It seems that the world war III is really going to start soon.

 

--Chapter 3 : He and "That Guy"--

---END---