Not The End

Height Complex

"Hey! Are you okay?!" the driver said.

You open your eyes to find out that you're still alive. You lose your balance and fell down. "Lucky me" you thought.

"Hey! Are you okay? Sorry about that!" the driver said.

"Ah! I'm okay!" you said.

You cross the road quickly.

"That girl is so lucky! The truck didn't hit her" someone said.

"Yeah" someone reply.

You don't have the energy to run. So you walk. You realize that you're trembling. You ignore it and keep walking. You open your cell phone once again. "Home". It seems that your mom called you not Donghae. You close your cell and put it in your pocket. You keep walking until you arrive at Donghae's house.

"This is his house" you mumble.

You press the bell once. No answer. You press the bell again. No answer either. Nothing happen. You press the bell again and try to call Donghae. Nothing happen.

"What is going on? Why is there no answer?" you mumble.

Suddenly, a woman who lived next door came out. She looks at you and said...

"What are you doing in front of this house?" she said.

"Eh? I want to see someone who lives here" you said.

"Ah... This is just a guess. but do you want to meet Donghae?" she said.

You blush and look down. You nod.

"Oh my... That's unfortunate" she said.

"Eh?" you said.

"Well, the thing is... He and his family already moved yesterday" she said.

"Wha... What?" you said.

"To where?" you continued.

"To Busan" she said.

You lose your balance and fell down. You cry. The woman doesn't know what to do with you so she decides to cheer you up.

"Don't cry, dearie" she said.

"Let's go inside and talk about this" she said.

She looks like a kind woman so you decide to trust her. You go inside her house and you sit down. She gives you a cup of tea and treats your wound. You keep crying, and speechless.

"Why won't you call him?" she said.

That idea hasn't crossed your mind, you quickly open your cell but you remember that you don't have his number or his e-mail. "This is not my day" you thought. "Why did I thought that he called me? He doesn't know my e-mail address and my number" you thought. You close your cell and look down. The woman could only stares at you with her sad look.

"Don't give up, dear" she said.

"Eh?" you said.

"You can't give up. Remember, love can do anything" she said.

That word doesn't affect you that much. But it cheers you up a little bit. "She is right, I can't give up" you thought. "I need to meet him" you thought. You stands up and wipe your tears. You smile at her and said...

"I won't give up! I definitely won't give up!" you said.

 

--Chapter 23 : Not The End--

---END---