His Confession

Height Complex

"That's her! Leeteuk is with her yesterday!" someone said.

"So, she is the one that makes Leeteuk got hurt?" someone ask.

"Yeah! It's her fault!" someone reply.

People already know what happen yesterday. They are looking at you, some of them even point at you and some of them whisper something to their friends. You can hear them clearly but you don't care. "This is my fault" you thought. You can't sleep last night. Your eyes are soulless. You don't care what happen to you. You stare at your surrounding blankly. You close your eyes and go to your classroom. It's like a normal day at school except you can't concentrate at all. You stare blankly at the sky. You ignore everyone at school. "I must go visit Leeteuk today" you thought. "I am responsible for this" you thought. When it's time to go home, you grab your bag and stand up. Your classmates already went home earlier. So the classroom is already empty. Suddenly, Donghae enters the classroom.

"Hey" he said.

You don't say anything, not a word. You only stare blankly at him for a while and then you exit the classroom. Suddenly, he grabs your hand.

"You don't need to be this sad! Everything is going to be okay" he said.

You only stare at him blankly and don't say anything for a while. But then, you open your mouth and said...

"This is... This is my responsibility" you said.

"If only I wasn't here, in this world. Maybe everything would be better" you said while looking down.

"What nonsense are you talking about?!" he said.

"I know that Leeteuk is in the hospital right now! But don't be too depressed!" he said.

"You don't understand! Let go of me!" you said.

He let you go and then you cry.

"I love you, (your name)" he said.

"Please... I don't want to see the one that I love gets hurt" he said.

You stop crying, you are speechless. You look at him and you said...

"I'm sorry, I already have a boyfriend, Leeteuk" you said.

"You don't need to be his girlfriend to be responsible for what happen yesterday!" he said.

"Donghae! Stop that! I already make my decision! He told me that he loves me yesterday and I like him! So stop it!" you said while crying.

You run away and leave Donghae alone. Donghae couldn't say anything or do anything.

"Tch.. Why the one that I loves cry because of me?" he mumble

You keep running and crying. You stop running when you reach the school's gate. "If only I'm not here" you thought.

"Why must I fell in love with him?" you mumble.

 

--Chapter 19 : His Confession"

---END---