The Unexpected

Height Complex

You sighed and you don't look happy. Of course no one would be happy if they have to work with their enemy. You walk in the corridor. You sighed and sighed. Then, suddenly...

"What's wrong?" someone said something to you.

You stop walking and then you turn your head to see who's that. It's Leeteuk!

"Leeteuk oppa!" you said.

"What's with the long face?" Leeteuk said.

"Oh... It's nothing" you replied.

"Is that so?" he aks.

"Yeah, I'm fine" you replied.

"Okay then" he said.

"Oh yeah, I heard that you are the representative in your class for the event!" he said.

"Huh? How did you know?" you ask.

"It's a secret! And you know what... I'm the representative in my class!" he said.

"Re... really?" you ask.

He nods and you smiled. You are really happy when he told you that."Well, at least Leeteuk oppa will be with me" you thought.

"Oh yeah, we need to go to class 12-G now. They are going to hold a meeting, you should go if you don't want to get in trouble" Leeteuk said.

"O.. Okay!" you said.

You follow Leeteuk, and then you enter the class. You sit next to Leeteuk. You two chat for a while and then...

"Okay, let's start the meeting!" one of the representative said.

Actually, you are really bored but then you look how serious Leeteuk is. So you try to hold it a little longer. You stare at your surrounding and you see Donghae. He is sleeping. "What?! He is sleeping?!" you thought. No one really notice him."Well, he is short, no wonder that no one notice him" you thought. "I want to sleep too! This is so boring!" you thought.

"Hold it a little bit longer. It's going to be over soon!" Leeteuk said.

"EH?" You said.

"You are bored right? Actually me too!" Leeteuk said.

You didn't know what to say, you only nod at him. You didn't tell Leeteuk that you are bored but he knows about it. "He really understands me!" you thought.

"Okay, let's decide who is in charge on what!" one of the representative said.

You stare at the blackboard and you saw : "Pamphlets :  (Your name)...". "What? Pamphlets?! That means that I need to stay at school longer! And that means I can't watch (Your favorite TV show)" you thought. But then, it got worse, you then see the name "Donghae" beside yours. That means you have to work with him. "This isn't my day" you thought. "Why should I work with him? I want to work with Leeteuk oppa!" you thought. Time pass really quickly and it's time to go home. But, you have to stay. One of the representative hand you a pile of  blank papers, he told you to design the pamphlets and then photocopy it. You go to your classroom and there you meet Donghae.

"Yo" he said.

"Don't "Yo" me! Help me do this!" you said.

"Why should I?" he asks.

"Because you are in charge on these pamphlets, you shortie!" you said.

He stands up from his chair and...

"Really?" He asks.

"Yes!" you reply.

"Well, he is sleeping earlier so it's no wonder that he didn't know" you thought. You sit and then you put the papers on the table. You grab your pencil case in your bag and then you start to design the pamphlet. Donghae sits in front of you but he didn't help you at all. He just sit there and stare at you. Of course, you got angry and said...

"Hey! Help me a bit will ya?!" you said.

"What do you want me to do then?" he asks.

"Well... At least....!" you said.

You look at him and realize that your face is really close to his. You realize that he is staring you with his "Serious look".

"Wha... What...?" you said.

He didn't answer. He closes his eyes slowly and tries to kiss you. You know that but you couldn't move an inch and you don't know why. You blush and then close your eyes. It's 3 centimeters away from your first kiss...

 

--Chapter 5 : The Unexpected--

---END---