The JYP House (Part Two)

Luck Is Not Chance


It was no surprise that within the first month Jiho spent with the two little boys, near their crawl space hideout, he was able to befriend them. He was friendly enough to get Bambam to talk to him nonstop, and to get Yugyeom to come out of the crawl space to see just how cute the younger really was.
 

It was quite a peaceful time, the three of them hiding from the world, and not needing much else except for each other.
 

"Why don't you try reading this to me?" Jiho says. He has a picture book placed flatly on the floor so that both younger boys could see. Bambam grins, fully aware that the goal was to teach Yugyeom to read.
 

He was six, and only learned the small amount his mother was willing to teach him from his closet. After conversing with the small child, Bambam thought they were all lucky that Yugyeom was able to even speak, regardless of being selective mute. He was six, and barely could do the task a child half his age could do, like changing clothes, feeding himself, and most of all, read.
 

For weeks, Jiho had been coaching Yugyeom in the ways to read Hangeul. In no time, the small child was reading short sentences. It was a miracle.

 

While taking Yugyeom in, JYP had been informed that Yugyeom was a child with special needs. A child who would struggle to adjust to school and will most likely have troubles learning in the future. Bambam, who had read the younger’s file, rolled his eyes at how narrow minded adults really were. Yugyeom only needed to be taught patiently.  
 

With a kind guiding hand, Jiho places a finger at the first sentence. Yugyeom peeks at the book and moves forward in the crawl space, but doesn't leave it. "O-once upon...a t-time, t-there was a p-p-prin...?"
 

"Princess." Jiho corrects in a soft voice and with big eyes, Yugyeom nods and tries again.
 

"Once upon...a time, there was...a princess...who was as p-pretty as s-snow." He finishes and looks up expectantly, waiting for the nice firm hand that recently started making its way into his messy locks.
 

"Good job Yug!" Jiho ruffles his hair and smiles brightly, proud of his little student. He was genuinely happy for the young child. He had thought they would struggle until the young child gave up, but he never did. They did struggle, but Yugyeom turned out to be one heck of a fighter.

 

Bambam pulls the younger into a nice big hug. "You did it! See! I told you you could do it."
 

Yugyeom can only smile at the two before he leans forward once more, laying flat on the ground, arms out of the crawl space. He looks at the book, eyebrows furrowing as he struggles to read the next sentence.
 

Meanwhile, JJ Project had been hitting a few bumpy roads in their seemingly successful brotherly connection. Jaebum still refused to acknowledge Bambam, and even the other children, and Jinyoung was sick and tired of his recent twist in personality. Therefore, not to have Jinyoung be mad at him 24/7, Jaebum agreed to spend his mornings downstairs, looking after the kids and getting to know them. However, he still refused to go anywhere near Bambam. Jinyoung chalks it up to something personal, and that could be resolved at a later date.
 

“You’re really ugly and fat!” A kid a few years younger than Jaebum scoffs to the only girl in the JYP house, Park Jimin. Another kid joins in, this time grabbing her long ponytails and pulling them.
 

“What gross hair! We should just cut it all off! Maybe she would look better?”
 

 

“There is no fixing that ugly mug!” Another annoying brat jumps in, he pokes her in her stomach, and all the while, little Jimin only groans. She never cries and Jaebum can’t help but want to in. He’s been saving her for weeks, but he always wonders why she never fights back.
 

 

“You ing brats. Leave her alone.” Jaebum hisses from his usual position, towering over them. Their eyes widen and they back away from her in a panic. “GO!”
 

 

They scramble away, barely keeping themselves from tripping in the process. Jaebum sighs and crouches down so he can look at Jimin in the face. She’s pouting.
 

 

“I keep telling you to fight back stupid girl.”
 

 

“You’re the stupid one, JB Oppa.” Little Jimin crosses her arms and doesn’t look Jaebum in the eye. He smirks and pats her on the head. When they had first met, meaning after Jaebum had saved her from being pushed around, she had decided on calling him JB. Unable to say Jaebum correctly, the little girl opted for a nickname instead.
 

 

“I thought you were going to cry this time.” Jaebum teases with a yawn and she finally looks up to him, eyes watery. She shakes her head and gets to her feet. “Oh? Someone

is acting tough.”
 

“I’m not acting tough. I am tough!” The little girl stomps away, only to be tripped by a snot nose brat a few seconds later.

 

She frowns and looks over to Jaebum who laughs. Though, not before threatening the kid who thought it was okay to put his hands on a girl.
 

Contrary to popular belief, Jaebum actually didn’t like violence. It was because he knew he couldn’t solve things with words, being that he had always been tight-lipped. He only knew how to express himself  to a selective few of people, and those people were his brothers. Well, minus Bambam.

 

Therefore, violence was the way he sought to take care of his business, even though Jinyoung didn’t like it. How could he ignore people abusing a little girl? He felt sick at the very thought. He was happy Jimin was tougher than most girls. So he vowed to teach her how to fight, to curse them out, and to hold her own, so that no man would ever hurt her the way his father hurt his mother. He felt like it was his way of honoring his mother in her death, by protecting the only girl in the sea of potential women beating monsters.
 

“Next time, punch them in the face.” Jaebum doesn’t have to help Jimin up. She gets up, rubs her slightly red chin and looks up at him. He holds his fist up, clenched tightly and softly tabs her cheek with one fist. “If you hit them here, as hard as you can, I guarantee they will leave you alone.”
 

“Won’t that hurt them? Won’t I get in trouble with Uncle Jinyoung?” The little girl questions as she follows Jaebum on his usual patrol around the downstairs apartment.
 

“It will hurt, that’s the point stupid little girl,” Jaebum dodges a few kids playing with balloon swords, making sure to push them out of Jimin’s way. “Dad isn’t going to say anything. He hasn’t been back in a month. He doesn’t even know you’re getting bullied.”
 

“Oppa!” Jimin ignores what he says, “my name is Jamie! Not stupid little girl!” Jimin huffs in English and Jaebum only keeps on his merry way, tuning the little girl out here and there when she breaks out into Konglish. A small smile across his lips.   
 


/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
 

 

With Jaebum forced downstairs until late in the afternoon, not telling anyone that his new job was turning little Jimin into an independent woman who could bench-press more than her own weight, Jaebum barely had time to see Youngjae in the mornings anymore. With Jinyoung, also too distracted by Bambam and trying to find him and befriend him the best he could, Jinyoung also barely saw Youngjae anymore.
 

This left the younger feeling unloved and saddened. He was used to JJ Project’s undying love and attention and now he was left lying on the couch, bored. He spent most of his time watching boring TV with Jackson by his side, scribing away in his book, and rapping back lyrics in English that the little one could not understand.
 

“I’m bored Hyung.”
 

“Hm.” The older hums back, still trying to get the right flow of words on his page. Youngjae groans. He lifts his foot and presses it into the older’s leg, over and over again. Jackson pays him no mind.
 

“Play with me Hyung.”
 

“I’m busy.”
 

“Doing what?” Youngjae huffs. “As your little brother, I should be important.”
 

“Shhhhh,” Jackson makes a face. “I can’t concentrate with you talking so much Jae.”
 

“Then I’m going to keep talking and keep distracting you until you can’t write anymore. Lalalalalalalalalala, Jackson Hyung is stuuuupid, Jackson Hyung can’t sing, Jackson Hy –“ A hand covers the younger’s mouth, and Jackson looks annoyed.
 

“Okay, okay. I’ll play with you, just shut up.” He moves away from the younger, getting to his feet and placing his notebook on the couch. “What do you want to do?”
 

Youngjae’s face brightens and he gets to his feet as well. “I want to play outside!’
 

Jackson reaches out and pinches the younger’s nose. “You know you aren’t allowed outside.”
 

“It’s not fair! I want to play outside!” The 8-year-old crosses his arms and heads for the door. Jackson follows briskly.
 

“Jae, stop! You want to get into trouble? JJ Project will kill me.” Jackson panics and moves so that he’s in front of the door to exit the apartment. “We can just go play downstairs. There’s a lot of new kids and toys!”
Youngjae doesn’t take the bait. “I’m going to play outside!”
 

“Jae we can’t.”
 

“Why not?” The younger was frowning, and giving Jackson his usual puppy eyes that always work on Jaebum. Jackson shrugs. “So then, we can go!”
 

“No way. Let’s just stay here.” Jackson pleads, the younger shakes his head.
 

“Hyung! I have never played outside in my entire life!” The 8-year-old complains. “What if I end up in the hospital again? Won’t it be sad that I have never been to the park?”
 

Jackson feels a tinge of guilt. It was true. Youngjae’s body had been weaker before so he wasn’t allowed outside, and with him being in the hospital for 98% of his life, he’s never been outside to play.

 

Jackson sighs, well aware that Youngjae won’t give in at all. It was something he got from being never Jaebum for almost 2 years. What could possibly happen, Jackson thinks, finally moving out of the way to let Youngjae open the door.
 

The streets are empty for the most part, and with skillful navigation skills, Jackson is able to locate the nearest park to the house. Upon making it to the park, Youngjae is too excited for his own good. He runs and jumps around, and all the while unaware as to why he was never allowed outside. Even Jackson wasn’t aware that the new medication that Youngjae was on could trigger fever, and or a tightening in the chest and lungs if the patient’s heart raced too much.
 

Which is why, a few hours into their little escape and play, Youngjae collapses to the ground, unable to breathe. He coughs and gasps, but can’t seem to get enough oxygen to his lungs and this has Jackson calling for help.
 

It was the most terrifying experience in the young boy’s life. An hour later, he’ll add another one to the list.

 

“You ing idiot!” Jaebum punches Jackson as hard as he has been instructing Jimin these past few weeks. Jackson falls to the floor, banging into a few chairs nearby. Jinyoung doesn’t move to help, face flooded with tears. The JYP children found themselves the center of attention in the hospital waiting room. “Why the are you listening to an 8-year-old, huh? Are you ing deaf you stupid bastard?? How many times have we told you not to let him outside! How many!”
 

Jackson can’t answer. He holds his red cheek, eyes to the floor. “I’m sorry Hyung…I really am.”
 

“You think sorry is going to help Youngjae right now? Do you not understand that he’s sick?” Jaebum rushes forward to punch Jackson again, this time, Bambam stops him. Jaebum glares at Jackson, an ice cold look that has Jackson shaking. “You better hope he comes out alive, because if not, I’m going to kill you, and I mean it.” His tone of voice is serious and Jackson gets to his feet and rushes out of the hospital, scared for his life.
 

“Let go.” Jaebum hisses and snatches his arm from Bambam, who can’t help be surprised at how much emotion JJ Project was showing him. He was forced to come to the hospital, since he’s one of JYP’s kids, and he dreaded just coming here. He never felt connected to anyone he was ‘brothers’ with.
 

However, right now, for the first time, Bambam feels a strange connection. Jaebum, who only made sharp glances and Jinyoung who only every smiled and acted kind, both had the same fallen face he was used to making. The face that showed the world around them was crumpling. It was something that made Bambam move forward and grab a hold of both of his brothers’ hands tightly.
He knew they were all close, but he had never imagined that it was this close. As if it were a piece of themselves in that hospital room, struggling to breathe.

 

“Youngjae Hyung is going to be okay. He has you two waiting for him, so he will make it.” Bambam says softly and Jaebum looks at him. His eyes are full of tears, and Bambam feels his own start to water. He’s overwhelmed by the raw emotion shown in the older’s eyes.
 

“Thank you Bambam.” Jaebum whispers and presses his head into the younger’s shoulder. Jinyoung squeezes the younger’s hand back, also leaning forward to place his head on Bambam’s shoulder.
 

“Sorry…about this, I know you don’t want us around, but can we stay like this for a little bit?” Jinyoung cries softly.
 

“Don’t worry.” Bambam takes a deep breath, feeling the unfamiliar weight of his two Hyungs on his shoulder, and their warmth spreading to every part of his body. He feels a strange tinge of jealously. As if he wanted to be loved just as much as Youngjae was by JJ Project. “I’m here for you two, Hyung. I’m here for you two.”
 

All the while, Jackson is trying to keep it together. He’s driven back to the JYP house by Nichkhun, who felt terrible for all of them. He knew how much JJ Project loved little Youngjae, and he also knew how much Jackson was hating himself for his actions. Yet, he couldn’t do a thing about it.
 

Jackson rushes upstairs and nearly shoves the older guy in front of him down.

 

“Woah! Why are you in such a rush?” The guy’s voice is soothing, it reminded Jackson of JYP’s voice. A voice of someone who is used to taking care of other people. There’s a little girl hiding behind him, but with a few words, she leaves his side to go back to the apartment with the other kids.
 

“Don’t worry about it. I’m leaving anyway.” Jackson’s voice doesn’t hide his fallen mood. He wipes his eyes roughly, trying to stop himself from crying. He felt as if he had no right, seeing as he was the reason Youngjae ended up like that in the first place.
 

“Leaving? Didn’t you just get here? By the way, my name is Jiho.” The guy smiles. “If you need to talk, I’m willing to listen.”
 

Jackson does need to talk. He looks at the older guy and all his tears begins to flow. “I think I killed my little brother. He’s at the hospital. I knew I shouldn’t have taken him to the park…so why did I do it? What if he doesn’t get better? Hyung is going to hate me…and kill me.”
 

“Hm. I may not understand your situation all too well, but, why are you here then?” Jiho questions.
 

“What?” Jackson wipes his face with his hands.
 

“Well, if you feel this bad enough to cry. Then shouldn’t you be at the hospital right now? Sure, if you feel scared to face your brothers it’s understandable, but, at times like this it’s best face these things together. Then, that way, they can tell how sorry you truly are, right?” Jiho reaches a gentle hand out and pats Jackson on the head. “So, I think you should go back.”
 

“Wouldn’t it just be better if I ran away? Who’s going to miss me?” Jackson sighs defeated. “They probably only adopted me because I looked so pitiful.”
 

“Adopted…?” Jiho blinks and quickly grasps the situation. “You’re one of the JYP kids.”
 

Jackson nods his head. “I’m Jackson.”
 

“Ah,” Jiho nods slowly and then pats Jackson on the shoulder. “I’m sure that is not why they adopted you. No one does that.”
 

Jackson remembers the day he was taken in by JYP and Jinyoung. They had mentioned that he would make the cutest little boy in the world’s day by just going with them to Korea. That little boy ended up being Youngjae.

 

The little sunshine that looked up to him as if he were full of greatness. Who just wanted his attention, but had been rarely receiving it nowadays. He bites his lip and gets to his feet.
 

“You’re right Jiho Hyung.” He takes a deep breath. “I need to go to my brothers! Thank you!” Jackson waves as he rushes down the stairs and toward the family van.

 

Nichkhun was waiting and ready for him, as if he knew. He smiles and with a nod, they head back to the hospital.
 

At the same time, at the hospital, Jaebum was beginning to break down the walls be built between himself and Bambam.

 

“Hyung is sorry for being rude to you.” Jaebum breathes into the small child at his side. Jinyoung had been taken with JYP to see Youngjae. “You…you have never done anything bad to me, yet, seeing you reminded me of myself. I’m sorry. I was too scared to face you. Even now, you’re helping me…and I’ve never done anything good to you.”
 

Bambam nods his head. “We’re all scared Hyung. So it’s okay…we’re brothers.” The words feel so strange rolling off his tongue. He couldn’t even remember saying that before, not even to his real brothers. Jaebum looks at Bambam with a soft smile, bringing the small child closer.
 

“You’re right.”
 

“Hyung!” Jackson comes rushing forward. He pants and sees how close Jaebum and Bambam are, noting that maybe it was possible to be close to him as well. “I’m not going to run away! If you want to punch me…you can! I deserve it! I shouldn’t have taken Youngjae out. He had told me he had never been to the park not once in his life. I just…I felt so bad, you know? I’m stupid…I really am. So please…let’s go see Youngjae...together?” Jackson holds his hand out, eyes watering just a bit. Terrified that Jaebum would smack it away, reject him, but he doesn’t.
 

“Yeah, let’s all go. Together.” Jaebum takes Jackson’s hand softly and doesn’t let Bambam go. They walk over to Youngjae’s room, all of their hearts squeezing at every step.  
 

“We told you not to go out!” Jinyoung scolds and JYP shakes his head.
 

“Youngjae, promise to be more careful, okay?”
 

Youngjae hangs his head. He then notices the extra people in the room. When he sees jackson he nearly rushes out of his bed, shocked at his swollen cheek. “Hyung! Are you okay?”
 

“I’m fine.” Jackson smiles and looks at Youngjae. The pure little angel who was worried about him, and not himself. He pulls him into a soft hug. “Sorry…Hyung was wrong. I’m so happy that you’re okay.”
 

“Wrong? But it was all my fault! I wanted to play outside.” Youngjae looks at Jaebum. “Did you hit him? That not okay! Hit me! I forced him to take me out!”
Jaebum averts his eyes and Jackson chuckles.
 

“It’s okay Jae. We’re all okay now.”
 

Youngjae smiles now, feeling a lot better. Before, he was never able to tell people what he felt, always unconscious and scared. However, now, now he had a voice. He makes eye contact with Bambam, who was glued close to Jaebum.
 

“Oh! Bambam is here too.”
 

Bambam nods. “I’m happy you’re feeling better Hyung.”
 

“It’s nice to see you all getting along.” JYP smiles proudly at his children. “But let’s all let Youngjae rest, come with me, let’s go thank the doctors.”
 

“Oh speaking of thanking, I really should say thank you to Jiho Hyung again.” Jackson remembers the kind Hyung he talked to earlier, and Bambam tenses up at the name.
 

“Jiho Hyung?” Jinyoung questions as they head toward the lobby.
 

“He’s one of the Hyungs that lives downstairs. He helped me realize that I shouldn’t run away from all of my problems.”
 

Everyone comments on how mature and nice he is, wanting to meet him. All the while, little Bambam is irritated. He felt like it was horrible luck that the person Jackson ran into just happened to be Jiho.

 

He really wanted to keep Yugyeom and Jiho to himself. So that the others couldn’t take them away.    
 

Hours later, back at home, Bambam sighs in the crawl space. Yugyeom sleeping at his side. Jiho is humming a song and flipping through a book.
 

“Hyung?”
 

“Yeah? What’s wrong Bam?” He looks up and the younger’s eyes shoot to the floor.
 

“Earlier, you helped someone, right? One of the JYP kids.” Bambam gulps. He doesn’t know if he should mention he is also one of the JYP kids.
 

Jiho nods his head. “Yeah, one of them named Jackson. He seemed to be really distressed. Why?”
 

“Why’d you help him?” Bambam finally looks Jiho in the eyes. The eyes that don’t tell lies, the one’s that are full of that kindness that Jinyoung has as well.
 

Jiho shrugs. “I didn’t really think much about it. Just helped because he needed some.”
 

Bambam smiles more to himself. He knew Jiho was a selfless person, he didn't do good for himself, he did it for others. “You’re like some hero~”
 

Bambam misses the way Jiho’s eyes widen and he looks about ready to cry. “Yeah…like a…hero.”
 

  
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

 

“Oppa?” Little Jimin rolls over on the floor so that she can stare at Jaebum, who was trying to fix a toy one of the kids broke. He fiddles with it some more, not bothering to answer her, well aware she would just keep talking anyway. “Why does everyone hate me here?”
 

Jaebum takes his gaze from the toy, stopping everything he is doing in order to look at the little girl in front of him. “No one hates you here stupid little girl.” He corrects.
 

“Then…why do they always pick on me, hit me, and call me names?” She frowns, fingers dancing over a new bruise that Jaebum notices for the first time on her arm. He sighs.
 

“You’ll learn as you get older, that guys are es and just can’t tell people how they feel.”
 

“What do you mean Oppa?” She sits up now, her long hair cut up to her shoulder after a kid put a handful of gum in her hair. She didn’t even shed a tear, only took a pair of scissors and began to hack at it calmly. Jaebum had to give her props.

 

She was one tough cookie.
 

“They do that because they all like you. They just don’t know how to show it nicely, so they pick on you so you pay attention to them.”
 

Her face looks confused. Then she tilts her head to the side in deep thought. “Does that mean you like me too JB Oppa?” She smiles brightly, and Jaebum rolls his eyes. His attention back to the toy. He was already used to her nonsense. “You always call me stupid little girl!”
 

“That’s because you are a stupid little girl.” He sticks his tongue out, shaking his head. “Plus, I’m almost 14 years old. What do I look like, liking a little brat like you, huh?”
 

She pouts and slumps back to the floor, head rested in her crossed arms. “I guess I’ll just be alone. I don’t like mean people anyway.” She sighs defeated and Jaebum chuckles.
 

“There has to be at least one person that’s nice to you here.”
 

Jimin rises her head and nods, but frowns. “Actually, there are two people who are nice to me.”
 

“And?”
 

“Well…Jiho Oppa is older than you, so he won’t like me either.” Jimin pouts, and Jaebum remembers that he’s the guy who helped Jackson a few weeks ago. No matter how hard he searched, he couldn’t find the guy anywhere. “Then, there’s Yugyeom.”
 

“Who’s Yugyeom?”
 

Jimin smiles at Jaebum’s attention being directed at her again. “He’s this little boy that hangs around Jiho Oppa when Bambam goes upstairs. He’s really tiny, but he’s the same age as me! He’s really nice to me. He likes to share his snacks and read with me.”
 

Jaebum takes note of how happy Jimin looks, it’s a first, seeing as she always looks serious when they talk about other people. He also notes what Bambam is up to when he escapes to play downstairs. He’s somewhere with both Jiho and Yugyeom. How interesting, Jaebum can’t help but think.
 

“Do you know where Jiho is right now?” Jaebum questions and the little girl shrugs.
 

“‘I’ve never seen them during the day, but when Bambam leaves...those two appear for dinner.”
 

“Hm. Next time you see Jiho or Yugyeom tell them I want to meet them.” Jaebum says and finally is able to snap the arm of the toy back into place. “I need to thank them for taking care of my little brothers so well.”
 

“Okay!” Little Jimin smiles widely at the job given to her by Jaebum. Then she crawls over to him, staring up at him with her big brown eyes. “So, if you don’t like me. Who do you like Oppa?”
 

“Aissh. Drop it stupid little girl.” Jaebum gets to his feet, placing the toy on the ground gently. “I need to go patrol now.”
 

“Oh! You do like someone! Tell Jimin.” The little girl scrambles to her feet, nearly tripping due to her socks on the wooden floor.
 

“I never said I liked anyone. Leave me alone.” Jaebum huffs and widens his strides down the hall. Jimin rushes to keep up with him. “Stalker.”
 

“How can you be so old and not like anyone?” Jimin bounces next to him, grabbing his hand, and swinging it as they walk. Jaebum rolls his eyes and lets her be.
 

“I’m not old!”
 

“Yes you are!”
 

“Am not.”
 

“Are to!” Jaebum catches himself being pulled into a childish argument.
 

“Sometimes,” Jaebum takes a deep breath and stops talking. The thought of Jinyoung comes into his head. The kid he’s living his life for. Who he hated and loved, and would do anything for. Then there was Youngjae. The little precious sunshine that always seemed to dazzle him. Who made him want to be stronger, and a better person. Someone unlike himself. However, there was always a horrible sense of fear that overcame him at the thought of the two. Fear that he would and could lose them, any second, of any day.

 

“Sometimes,” Jaebum repeats, gaining the words he wants to speak. “Things like liking and disliking are not the only ways to describe people. There are other words, and sometimes there are no words that you can use to describe what a person means to you.”
 

“I don’t get it.” Jimin frowns and tugs on Jaebum’s hand. “Just tell Jimin about them.”
 

“I won’t tell you, but I’ll give you a hint.” Jaebum grins and holds up two fingers, like he was taking a picture. Jimin blinks at him several times, waiting. “That’s all you’re going to get.”
 

“Eh? Oppa! You didn’t give me a hint!” Jimin protest furiously down the hall, and Jaebum can only laugh.
 

“You really are a stupid little girl~”
 

“Opp – !”
 

A loud laugh makes Jaebum stop in his tracks, and little Jimin hide behind his arm. The laugh echoes a bit in the long vacant hallway, and Jaebum looks around for its source. Without a second thought, Jaebum heads toward the back of the apartment. It’s a place none of the kids went to, especially not during the day.

 

With a finger pressed to his mouth and a rise of his hand, Jaebum leaves little Jimin in the hall as he walks further down. He tiptoes as if the back of the apartment were off limits, trying not to be heard. As he got closer to the rooms toward the back, Jaebum can hear light talking, muffled by the thick wooden doors. Interesting, he thinks, because he knows there are people in one of the rooms.

 

Why was he hiding? Jaebum even finds his own self ridiculous as he presses his ears to the nearest door. Ah! There it was, he squeezes his eyes shut as if that would enhance his hearing. A voice!
 

Jaebum finally remembers Jimin, so he turns back and she’s gone, probably went back toward the other kids. She sometimes got bored while he walked around and sought other forms of entertainment.

 

He then decides to open the door, after much hesitation.
 

What he sees is a tiny little boy sitting in the lab of an older looking boy, around his age. The little boy is the first to turn his head toward the door, and drop the book he is holding in his little hands. He scrambles off of the older boy and rushes behind the couch. The older boy gets to his feet, panic in his eyes. He looks from Jaebum to the couch.
 

“Ah, Yug! Don’t hide. Come on, you should greet people when they come in.” The older boy instructs, but the little boy never reappears. He turns his attention back to Jaebum. “I’m sorry about that. He’s really scared of strangers.”
 

Jaebum looks the guy over. “What are you two doing in here alone? You weren’t doing anything,” Jaebum looks at the book on the floor, “nasty to him, right?”
 

The older boy shakes his head and reaches for the book. “I would never! I was just helping him with his reading. He’s been really excited about the books Bam has been bringing him.”
 

“Bam?” Jaebum whispers, and then it clicks in his head. A tiny boy who looks younger than Bambam and even Jimin, and the older boy he is always with. He smiles toward the older boy. “My bad, it’s a joke.” He moves forward and tries to see if he can catch a glimpse of the little boy behind the couch, he can’t. “I’m….” Jaebum debates if he should let them know who he really is. “You can call me JB. Who are you guys?”
 

“Nice to meet you JB.” The older boy moves to crouch behind the couch. He’s whispering, and finally, after a few minutes he comes back hand in hand with the tiny little boy. He’s big eyed with messy hair, and looked like a cute little doll. Not as beautiful as some said Bambam looked to be girlish, something more masculine in the younger’s chubby cheeks. “My name’s Jiho, and this little guy’s name is Yugyeom.”
 

Bingo, Jaebum crouches down to get a closer look at Yugyeom. The only guy Jimin’s age that treated her right. It made him happy just seeing him. However, Yugyeom is not as pleased to see Jaebum, pushing his way back to behind the couch. “Ah, I didn’t mean to scare him. Is he okay Hyung?”
 

Jiho shrugs. “He doesn’t talk on most days.” He informs. “Actually I think Bam is the only one that can have long conversations with him.”
 

“Interesting.” Jaebum whispers to himself, he will definitely be a good husband for Jimin.

 

After taking the time to get to know Jimin, and protect her from harm's way, Jaebum felt he had a sort of power over her. As if he were her older brother or maybe even like her dad. Therefore, Jaebum felt he had to to be the one to find her the best man he could. Heck, Jimin didn’t need someone who could talk nonstop anyway. She could have a full blown conversation on her own.

 

Jiho looks at Jaebum with confusion. “Do you mind if I come back tomorrow?”
 

“Uh, actually this place belongs to – “ The sound of the door opening makes them both turn to the door. Bambam is staring at them with wide eyes. He felt his heart sink to the bottom of his stomach, as if he had gotten caught in the act of hiding something. “Oh…Bambam, welcome back.”

 

Jiho looks nervously from the two, who were having a staring contest.
 

With no words, a sort of mutual agreement was made between the two brothers. Act as if they casually knew each other. Tell no one you are a JYP kid if they don’t already know.
 

“So this room is your secret hideout?” Jaebum asks Bambam as he walks over to the couch, a bag of snacks in his hand. He looks around for Yugyeom, already aware of where he is.
 

“I guess you can call it that.” Bambam continues to stare at Jaebum, wondering why he was acting this way. He figured Jaebum would use his JJ Project power over the two, yet, he seemed to be doing the opposite. “My name is Bambam.” He felt silly, but Jaebum nods.
 

“You can call me JB.” Bambam holds in a laugh and Jiho eyes the two cautiously.
 

“I’m sorry Bam,” Jiho comes over and pats the younger on the head. “I didn’t think anyone would find us in here. He’s not a bad guy. He seems nice, even Yug came out a little to see him.”
 

Bambam meets eyes with Jaebum again. There is a look of pure amusement in the older’s eye, Bambam nods. It’s the first time he’s seen Jaebum look this way. He could now add it to the list of growing emotion the older was showing him.
 

“Yeah, he’s not a bad guy at all.”
 


//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////   
 


“How…did you do that JB?” Jiho is at a lost for words as he stares at tiny Yugyeom asleep in Jaebum’s arms. A book settled on the floor in front of them. Jaebum grins.
 

It had only been 2 weeks since he started spending less time patrolling downstairs, and more time in the secret hideout.

 

“What can I say? I have a way with kids.”
 

“More like he bribed Yugyeom for three hours with snacks, a new toy, and even new books.” Bambam informs as Jiho is still in awe. Little Jimin rushes passed Jiho and takes a seat next to Jaebum on the floor.
 

Bambam allowed Jimin to stay as well, seeing as she was an open target when either Jiho or Jaebum were not around, plus, he had to admit that having a girl around wasn’t so bad.
 

“Oh! My husband is sleeping already?” She pouts. “Wake him up, JB Oppa!”
 

“No way, stupid little girl.” Jaebum shoos her with a quick nod of his head. “He just fell asleep.”
 

“That’s no fair. Jimin wants to hold her husband too!” She moves forward and with a light touch of his foot to her chest, Jaebum keeps her a few feet away. “Oppa!”
 

Ever since Jaebum let slip that he thought Yugyeom could be her husband, Jimin’s mind automatically tagged the tiny child as such, even though he never agreed.
 

“I’m pretty sure with your loud voice he’ll wake up in no time.” Bambam grumbles, a finger in his ear. She looks at him and sighs.
 

“Be nice Bam, you know Jimin just really likes Yug.” Jiho chuckles and swiftly pulls Jimin in his arms as he takes a seat on the couch next to a lounging Bambam. “Jimin why don’t you play with Bambam?”
 

Jimin sighs. “I guess I can play with it.” She scoffs in English. Bambam moves so he can jab her in the forehead with two fingers. “Ouch!”
 

“Ugly! You think I won’t hit you just because you’re a girl?” Bambam growls and Jiho moves Jimin to the other side of his lap. “I mean…I wasn’t really going to hit her, Hyung.”
 

“One day they get along, the next they don’t.” Jaebum laughs and Jimin puffs out her chest.
 

“I’m not scared of him.”
 

“Of course not, it’s because little Jimin is tough.” Jiho encourages and Jaebum nods in agreement.
 

“Keep talking like that, and she won’t fit through the door next time.” Bambam rolls his eyes.
 

Jaebum opens his mouth to say something, but his phone goes off and he gets it as fast as he can, trying not to wake the sleeping Yugyeom.
 

“Yeah?” It’s Jinyoung on the line. “Is everything okay Jin?”
 

“Do you think you can come up? We need to talk.” Jinyoung’s voice is quite serious and Jaebum can’t even begin to understand what he would want to talk about.
 

“Sure. I’ll be right there.” He hangs up after a soft bye, and gets to his feet, Yugyeom still in his arms. He adjusts the tiny child’s position so that he’s leaning on his chest, arms draped over his shoulders. “I’ll be back, okay?”
 

Bambam eyes Jaebum cautiously. “Are you going to take Yuygyeom with you JB Hyung?”
 

Jaebum hesitates, but then nods. “He’s asleep, and I don’t want to wake him. Don’t worry. It’ll be quick.” It’s a lie. A lie Bambam knows, but doesn’t say a word about.
 

“You sure that’s a good idea? He’s really bad with strangers…and outside.” Jiho says in a worried tone. Jimin speaks up in Jaebum’s defense.
 

“JB Oppa is strong! He’ll protect Yugyeom.”
 

Everyone’s eyes fall on Jaebum, and tiny Yugyeom asleep in his arms. When he leaves without further word, no one says anything. It was just a simple thing; going upstairs to have a quick talk. Yet, Jaebum thoroughly regrets his decision that day, If only he had left Yugyeom in the room with the others. If only he hadn’t been so greedy for his attention, then maybe, the suffering the tiny child was soon to go through, wouldn’t have happened at all.
 

Unfortunately, he didn’t know, and so he brings Yugyeom upstairs.

 

The walk up is quick and with no need to readjust Yugyeom in his arms, Jaebum makes a note to stuff him with some more snacks. He was so thin and tiny, Jaebum as a almost 14-year-old, could hold him with only one arm for support. It was concerning.
 

“I’m back. Jin?” Jaebum calls out, peeking his head around the living room. He spots Jackson on the couch, his usual music book in hand. “Hey Jackson. Have you seen Jin?”
 

Jackson looks up and is obviously shocked by the child in his arms. “When did you have a kid, Hyung~?”
 

Jaebum rolls his eyes, slowly getting used to Jackson’s overtly playful nature. “You damn well know this is not my kid! His name’s Yugyeom. I’m looking after him.”
 

“Oh~ I think he’s the second kid next to Youngaje who actually likes you.” Jackson teases, and Jaebum threatens with a look. “I’m just saying, you look like you could kill a few of them.”
 

“Shut up Wang Kong.”
 

“You know, instead of insulting me, that’s one badass nickname.” Jackson laughs and Jaebum only sighs. “Anyway, why are you here Hyung? Aren’t you usually downstairs?”
 

Jaebum nods, and when Yugyeom moves a little, he rubs his back in a soothing manner. He was scared the child would wake and freak out. He really didn’t want that. He couldn’t find it in him to put him down just yet. “Jin needed me for something. Where is he?”
 

“Jinyoung? Hmm I think he’s in his room. Oh yeah, Youngjae went with Nichkhun Hyung for a check up. In case you were wondering where your baby was~”
 

Jaebum smirks. “Thanks.”
 

With a few strides of his growing legs, Jaebum makes it over to Jinyoung’s room. He knocks a few times, and with a call from Jinyoung, he enters the room. Jinyoung is sitting on his Queen sized bed, crossed legged, and with files spread out in front of him. He stares at Jaebum, an eyebrow raised at the sleeping child in his arms.
 

“Should I ask?” He questions.
 

“It’s a long story, anyway, what do you need from me Jin?”  
 

“Dad called me earlier. He said he only wants two more kids so he wants us to start narrowing down the foster kids. I thought we only had 9 kids, but apparently we have almost 14 of them.” Jinyoung sighs. “I really hate to do this, you know? It just feels like we’re treating them as if they don’t matter, like they’re just pieces of paper.”

 

Jaebum makes his way over to the bed. The files were all open, and facts on their sheets were highlighted and marked. Jaebum knew that Jinyoung took this very seriously. He wanted to give them all a chance. Just like how they gave Jaebum a chance.
 

“Actually. I have three people in mind. I wonder if I can convince dad to take on another one?” Jaebum informs.
 

“I don’t know, he seemed pretty set on just two more.” Jinyoung sighs, then lets his eyes travel up to the young one in his hands. “I’m guessing this little guy’s one of them.”
 

Jaebum nods slowly, unaware that Yugyeom has been up for a few minutes now. His young ears perking at every words spoken by the two in the room. His eyes wide open.
 

“He’s a good kid, just scared of a few things here and there. I don’t know his surname, but his first name is Yugyeom. He’s really close to Bambam.”
 

“Close to Bambam?” Jinyoung mumbles then smiles. “Does that mean you’re finally accepting Bambam as our brother? You’re talking to him, right?” Jinyoung was excited. He really wanted them all to get along well enough to talk and eat meals together. He’s always wanted to do that as a family.
 

Jaebum puts a finger to his lips. “I never said that.” He hushes him. “I only said they are close. Anyway, just keep the names Jimin, Jiho, and Yugyeom. Let the rest go to other homes. I’ll have a talk with dad.”
 

Jinyoung frowns, but nods. “If you say so.” He shifts through all of the files until he comes onto the ones he wants. “Then, you can go. Remember to come back soon Jaebum Hyung. Dad is almost home, and if you want to talk about the adoption, then you need to do it before he really settles on the idea of only two spots left.”
 

“I got it. I got it.” Jaebum rises his hand for his brother to stop his worrying. “I’ll be back soon.”
 

He leaves with Yugyeom in his arms, ready to head back to the hideout. Later that night, when most kids are asleep, little Yugyeom is snuggled up close to Jiho, who was also still awake.
 

“Hyung?”
 

“What’s wrong Yug? You’re never up this late.” Jiho moves a bit so that Jimin, who was sleeping at his other side, is now faced with his back.
 

Most of the kids slept in the many different rooms of the JYP houses first floor, but the three choose to sleep in the living room, on the floor.
 

“I heard something weird.”
 

Jiho looks around the quiet room. “I don’t hear anything.”
 

“No…um, earlier with JB Hyung.”
 

“Oh,” Jiho reaches out to pat the younger on his head. “Did you wake up when he took you outside? Were you scared Yug?”
 

Yugyeom shakes his head. “We didn’t go outside.”
 

“Where did you guys go?” Jiho’s interest is peaked. To be very frank, Jiho always felt that Jaebum was hiding something. He was like Bambam, he appeared in the mornings, but always disappeared before it got too dark. He wondered if they were neighboring kids, or if they were friends of JYP’s kids. He didn’t know, but something just didn’t feel right.
 

“We were in this room. There was JB Hyung, and another Hyung talking about ad…adoption. What’s adoption Hyung?”
 

“It’s when a person gets a family.” Jiho answers. “Was JB getting adopted?”
 

Yugyeom shakes his head. “JB Hyung and the other Hyung were talking about their dad adopting two more kids.”
 

“Huh?”
 

Yugyeom continues. “The other Hyung said that their dad only wanted two more kids…but JB Hyung said our names.”
 

“Whose names Yug?”
 

“My name, Jimin’s name, and yours, Hyung.” Yugyeom says in a soft voice.
 

Jiho gets quiet. The cogs in his mind racing and racing, trying to put everything together. JB was actually a JYP child. If he was a JYP child, then, Jiho confirms, Bambam was one as well. The two always seemed to share whispers before they left and when they appeared. That name…JB, Jiho squeezes his eyes shut. JB…it must stand for Jaebum. He feels stupid. How could he not know that one of the JJ Project members was always right there.
 

He panics.
 

He knew that Jimin had an easy ride in for the first child to be adopted. She was the only girl, already related to them, and she had Jaebum’s heart. The older constantly looking after her and teaching her to stand up for herself. She, he thought, would be in hands down.
 

With the realization that only one slot was left, and only them two left to fill it. Something in Jiho seemed to snap. It’s small at first, nothing major as he turns away from Yugyeom to stare up at the dark ceiling.
 

“Hyung?”
 

“It’s late. We should sleep Yug.” Jiho says in his usual soft voice and Yugyeom nods his head, missing the way Jiho’s eyes narrow.
 

Woo Jiho had been born privileged. Both of his parents were highly successful lawyers, who doted on him as much as they could on their off days. He lived in a beautifully large house a ways from the local town, and had lots of friends.

 

Everyone loved Jiho. He was smart, good at sports, and very sociable. He even loved to play hero and save kids when they were in need.
 

There was always this one child, a foreigner, who was constantly picked on. He always felt so angry at the other kids for picking on him, so he always stood up for him. He made it his job to be the kid’s hero, a hero named Zico, who was cool and strong and could do anything. This was especially true if the little boy would look up to Jiho with those big wonder-full eyes that always made Jiho grin widely, like he saved the world.
 

His best friend, Park Kyung, a genius who constantly warned him about playing hero and how it would get to his head, went to the same school with him since he was a snot nosed little toddler. They were inseparable, and by the time Jiho was 11 years old, he felt like he could do anything. The only sad time for him was having to leave the elementary school he loved so much, and the little boy he always protected. The middle school and high school were further up in the town, so Jiho wouldn’t be able to run into him anymore.
 

In the earlier part of middle school, Jiho’s mother took time off of her job in order to spend more time with him. It was a nice time, with just his mother and him. One day, Jiho goes out to play in the nearby park with Kyung.
 

At 7:09 PM that same day, Jiho comes home to find both of his parents in the living room, they seem uneasy. With the arrival of Jiho, his mother sends him to his room. He go, instead he opts to stay in the hallway, listening to his parents whispering about a strange man who was wandering around the property.
 

Jiho doesn’t think much about, ready to take a bath and sleep. As the sky darkens, and Jiho begins to drift into sleep, he is woken by the horrible sound of someone screaming. It’s his mother. Jiho is terrified, stuck in his bed, shaking. There are more screams downstairs, arguing, a fight maybe. Then a gunshot and running.

 

Before Jiho can even breathe, there is someone at his door. They open it and a man he’s never seen before is there, holding up a lighter. He curses Jiho, saying he will take their son just as they had the police take his.
 

At 8:09 PM, the police are called when the biggest house on the street is engulfed in flames. There is no signs of life, and Jiho’s mother, who had been shot in the lower stomach, struggles to her son's room. Jiho is knocked out, the man attempting to suffocate the young child, but the growing flames scared him into fleeing instead.             
With as much strength as she can muster up, Jiho’s mother is able to open the nearest window, scream out to the cops and firemen below, and shove her child out the second story window. With luck, he’s saved, but the growing flames continue to engulf the house, and Jiho’s parents inside.
 

In such a short amount of time, Jiho loses everything. His family, his comfortable life, and most of all his dreams. When finally awake, a few days later, Jiho has to accept the fact that in the face of real danger. He could not do anything. He was no hero. He was just a child. A stupid little child who was now nothing.  
 

His first home in the foster system . The people were annoying, and the other brats boring. Then, with a of luck, Jiho is given a chance to live at the JYP house. He is the man his parents did work for the most.
 

He wanted to lay low, maybe with luck he would be adopted. He had heard about the legendary JJ Project and how being adopted worked. He did want to lay low, but, he also didn’t want to leave.
 

He hadn’t really been thinking about being adopted by JYP, he was content with hanging out with tiny little Yugyeom and Bambam, and now Jaebum. However, to know he was actually so close to being adopted, something in him didn’t feel right anymore.
 

He deserved to be adopted, did he not? Had he not helped so many useless crying brats before? Why was he now being treated unfairly?
 

He looked toward Yugyeom, a new sense of frustration and even hate seem to cloud his vision.  
 

Yugyeom was nothing, barely able to function if it weren’t for him and Bambam. He never knew privilege. He never knew what it felt like to fall from so high up before, that’s right, Jiho agrees with himself. He had always been low, unloved, and pitiful.
 

He didn’t need to change. Jiho deserved it more. So no matter what, Jiho was going to stay. Even if it meant destroying the tiny little child that clung to him ever so tightly, like he was the hero he used to be. The one who protected that little boy in elementary school.
 

Jiho grimaces. He was NOT a hero. He never was, and heck, he never would be.


 

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

 

All the while, the weather was changing constantly. It’s freezing cold and no one is excited at the snow that soon covered the ground. It only meant that JYP wouldn’t be home again that week. He was afraid that if he had got caught in a snow storm at home, he wouldn’t be able to work, and he was getting ready to launch a new project he was excited about. A new boy group called GOT7.
 

He was finally narrowing down the trainees he was looking to have debut, he was just struggling at getting a solid album together. A few songs being good, but that was all. It was a hard time for him and his company, so he spent his nights in the office. His kids and the little few foster kids he allowed, left to play and talk amongst themselves, as per usual.
 

On really cold days, Youngjae found his body sore and unable to leave the bed, therefore JJ Project would lay with him all day. Those were days Youngjae enjoyed the most, probably being the only one happy during this time.

 

The cold to Jaebum just reminded him of the day he almost took his life, and Jinyoung remembers the back of his mother’s winter fur coat as she slammed the door behind her and never came back.
 

“Are you guys bored of me?” Little Youngjae now 9-years-old says in a soft voice. They found themselves in Jinyoung’s room, all three laying in his Queen sized bed that could probably fit Jackson and Bambam too if they wanted, but Bambam was downstairs and Jackson had begged JYP to take him to the studio, so he’s been gone for a while. This left the three of them in their own little world.
 

Jaebum reaches out to knock the child in the head softly. “Don’t talk like that Youngjae.”
 

Jinyoung slings an arm across the younger’s chest, turning to look at him. “Why would you say that Jae?” He adds.
 

Youngjae sighs. “You two are busy with other people. I don’t really see you two that much anymore. I was wondering…if it was because I was boring.”
 

Jaebum gets up so that he can lean on his elbow, eyes locked on the younger’s. He reaches out to push some hair out of Youngaje’s face. “Sorry Youngaje…Hyung didn’t know you felt that way. I’ll make sure to come back earlier.”
 

Jinyoung squeezes the younger tightly. “Hyung is also sorry! You should have said something sooner! You know you are my number 1!”
 

Jaebum clears his throat and gives Jinyoung a pressing look. “I mean, 2, you’re my number two. Don’t look like that Jae. Number 2 is still pretty good.”
 

Youngjae pouts. “I miss you guys. I don’t want to feel like this…I just do. I’m sorry.” He snuggles into Jinyoung and Jaebum brings his hand to softly rub the younger’s cheek. “That feels good.” He says softly and Jaebum chuckles.
 

“Don’t think too much about it okay, Youngjae? We love you a lot. Everything is still the same.” Jaebum reassures and Youngjae takes a deep breath. He felt it again. The warmth he had been missing for months. The soft voices that tell him the sweetest of things. He loved it.
 

“Don’t you think you’re touching him too much Jaebum Hyung?” Jinyoung hisses at the prolonged face touch going on.

 

Jaebum hisses back. “Says the one crushing him with his fat body, Jin.”
 

“It’s only because Youngjae loves my hugs the most, jerk.” Jinyoung retorts.
 

“Really? Because as I recall, last night he fell asleep in my arms, .” Jaebum snaps and Youngjae chuckles at the two. The usual banter making his heart at ease.
 

“I feel good with both of you.” Youngjae interjects and JJ Project smiles, Jaebum moving so that he can hug the younger as well.
 

“But I know you like me more.” Jaebum whispers into Youngjae’s ear, and it’s suppose to be playful as it usually is, but like a light switch. Something new springs to life. A different warmth, and a different feeling. Youngjae tenses up. Why was his heart racing? Why was he panicking?
 

“Huh? Youngjae?” Jinyoung springs up so he can see the younger’s now beet red face. “Are you okay? Calm down. Why is your heart racing?”
 

Jaebum also panics. “Take a deep breath! Youngjae, it’s going to be alright, okay? No panicking, just breathe.”
 

Youngjae gulps, hand going to his face. Everywhere Jaebum touched felt like it was on fire. He tries to take a deep breath.
 

“Hyung. You’re touches burn.” Youngjae admits. “I’m scared. Why is my heart racing when you talk?”
 

JJ Project freeze. Jinyoung looks at Jaebum and Jaebum looks at Jinyoung. Neither know what to say, or do. Youngjae sits up, hands over his heart. It was slowing down now, just a bit.
 

“What do I do?” Jaebum questions to Jinyoung, as if Youngjae was not between the two.
 

“I don’t know, but it must be so nice.” Jinyoung makes a face, then turns to look at Youngjae. “My touches don’t burn too Jae?” He places a hand on the younger’s arm. It feels normal, and nice. The usual kind touch of his older brother.
 

He shakes his head. Jinyoung sighs and lays back down, pulling the younger down with him. “Well you heard him Jaebum Hyung. He likes you and not me, but anyway, I won’t give up.”
 

Jaebum laughs and lays back down as well. He puts an arm around them both, Youngjae’s heart seems more at ease this time.
 

“I thought you liked me Jin?”
 

“You’re full of yourself Hyung.”
 

“Well, I like you.”
 

Jinyoung’s face reddens. “Well I like Youngjae.”
 

“I also like Youngjae.”
 

Jinyoung rolls his eyes, with a huff. “What’s with that, huh?”
 

“We can share, right Youngjae?”
 

“Yeah!” The little boy is happy at the attention he was receiving from his Hyungs again.
 

“Hyung! Don’t ask him that, he’s a kid! He’s going to say yes no matter what.” Jinyoung reaches his hand out to hit the older in the arm. He doesn’t even wince, Jimin had been using him as a punching bag recently. He grins.
 

“He already agreed.”
 

“You’re sick.” Jinyoung sticks his tongue out and Jaebum only hums a nice tune, that has little Youngjae humming along. Jinyoung feels so at ease, he loved it. So he snuggles up closer to Youngjae, the younger sighs a sigh of relief.
 

“So then,” Jinyoung rubs a soft circle into Jaebum’s forearm. “Who gets him on the weekends?”
 

That makes Jaebum laugh out loud. “He’s not a dog Jin!”
 

“Bark for me Jae~”
 

“Don’t – “
 

“Woof!”
 

“…Just what in the world am I going to do with you two?”
 


//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

 

UPDATE!!! Here’s the second part~~~ I think it's either gunna be 1 more or maybe a four parter?? No clue we will see.

 

Anyway, enjoy~~

 

Comments are love~

 

Subscribe for more (I've been making more frequent updates :D ayyyyy)


Upvote if you like what you read ^^