A Time to Relax

Luck Is Not Chance

ATTENTION TO ALL READERS!! I am writing this here because I want to get this out there. It has come to my attention that people are plagiarizing my story, this story to be exact. It has already happened THREE TIMES! That's not cool. Seriously. I want to ask for my lovely reader's help. If you see a story that's similar to mine, please Private Message me. It doesn't matter where (site wise.) Just let me know. Thank you to the people who told me about the other three times! Also, don't steal my work. It's not cute and it only makes you look bad. THANK YOU!

 

////////////////           ///////////////////


 

I don't think I've ever felt so much pain in my entire life. I groan as I lean my back against my bed frame. It's early on a Saturday morning and instead of resting, you know, as the doctor ordered, I'm sitting down, entertaining guest. Well, it's more like they are fussing over me and I'm just sitting here trying not to scream at the pangs of pain that shoot up my arm as I breathe. Min Noona, Wooyoung Hyung, Jo kwon Hyung, and Taeil all sat around my small table, eyes of worry set in all their faces. I sigh, , even that hurts.

 

“A fractured wrist, a few bruised ribs, and 4 stitches to the back of your head,” Min Noona counts on her fingers and gives me a look of pure amazement. “I'm surprised you're still alive and kicking.”

 

“Barely.” I huff out and regret even opening my mouth. Damn it, what kind of ty luck do I have? I haven't done anything to deserve such bad luck!

 

“Don't talk like that Mark,” Wooyoung Hyung chuckles. “A real man never complains about pain.” He pats my shoulder and I nearly fall over in a fit of utter pain and anguish. I hiss in his direction and make it very clear that if he ever touches me again, I will send out personally, a video of him in a dress, drunk, singing and dancing to SNSD's I Got a Boy to the whole student body. His light smile fades to a frown and he turns red when the others start to question him. He ignores them and tells me to complain as much as I want.

 

“Anyway, more importantly, how did your mom not find out about the...you know, gang stuff?” Jo Kwon Hyung motions for us all to come close as he whispers. I open my mouth to answer but, find it too much work and a waste of my much needed strength, so I signal toward Taeil. Everyone's eyes turn toward him.

 

He pushes up his glasses, taking the lollipop out of his mouth. “It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. All I said was that Mark was mugged. She believed me without a second thought, she even insisted on picking me and Mark up from now on if we wanted.”

 

“Mugged, huh?” Min Noona looks me over with a grin. “Looks more like a mafia guy's beating victim.”

 

“Right.” Jo Kwon Hyung agrees.

 

“Nah, he definitely looks like he got hit by 10 trucks in a row.” Wooyoung Hyung sits back on his hands. Taeil thinks a bit and with a swift head nod, agrees.

 

“I don't care what I look like, this hurts like a .” I grumble, wanting to throw my head back onto my soft bed behind me, but already knew it was going to feel like a million hammers instead. “When are you guys leaving anyway, huh?”

 

“How rude, we all came here especially to see you!” Jo Kwon Hyung gives me an appalled expression that I roll my eyes at.

 

“More like to torture me.”

 

“Come on, we both suffered yesterday,” Min Noona slides closer to me, arm around my non-fractured wrist. “Isn't it nice to be around friends when you're suffering?”

 

“Min Noona...weren't you asleep the whole time?” Taeil questions with a playful smile and Wooyoung Hyung burst out laughing. Min Noona's face flushes red.

 

“I heard you were even snoring the whole time!” Wooyoung Hyung has fallen over by now in an annoyingly loud fit of stomach hurting laughter.

 

“S-shut up! I don't snore!”

 

“Sure you do, like a bear.” Jo Kwon Hyung adds to his sister's teasing and I smile a little. I guess it is good to have your friends around. However...

 

“This isn't making me feel any better though. I need to rest.” I try to get up, but Min Noona stops me. She's giving me a look I haven't seen before. One of utter fear. “What's wrong?”

 

“Why did that happen yesterday? Did GOT7 get into some kind of trouble?” She asks softly. I take a deep breath. Everyone around my small table exchange looks and move in closer. I figured they would want to know as soon as they got here, but they were joking around so much, I forgot they didn't know.

 

“The guys who kidnapped me, P.O, and Min Noona were from some rival school nearby. They wanted me to tell them Im Jaebum's weakness, as if I knew such an important thing, so I got beat up.”

 

“So it was because of GOT7.” Wooyoung Hyung narrows his eyes. “This is getting to be too much.”

 

“I agree. Mark you need to do something about GOT7.” Jo Kwon Hyung adds.

 

“What the hell do you mean? I've been told everyone I'm not a part of GOT7.” I grumble. “They all ignore me, and it's not like I can stop going to their tutoring sessions, the principal requires it.”

 

“Why don't you ask them for protection at least?” Min Noona squeezes my arm a bit and I pull away from her. “Mark...at least think about it.”

 

“No, I don't need their protection,” I struggle to get to my feet. “I can get by on my own, either way, Taeil said he would teach me to fight.”

 

“But, that isn't until after you heal.” Taeil comments and gets to his feet as well. He looks me in the eye, taking the lollipop from his mouth again. “Mark you need protection, I know you don't want to join GOT7...but, without them, you're a sitting duck for rival gangs and people who just straight out hate them.”

 

“I won't join GOT7.” I state with a serious face. “Ever.”

 

“No one said you have to join them.” Wooyoung Hyung says with a serious tone that is usually absent in this teasing voice.

 

“Well that's what it sounds like.” I retort.

 

“Mark.” Min Noona says in a voice that sounds like she might cry. I avoid looking at her. “What if that happens again? Right now, you definitely are not fit to fight back.”

 

“Nothing will happen this time.”

 

“You don't know that!” Min Noona yells and the atmosphere in the quiet room turns serious, and hangs on all of our shoulders heavily. Everyone is looking at me and Min Noona repeats herself. “You...don't know that.”

 

“Noona.” I sigh. This is starting to become a huge issue I don't want to deal with so soon. Sure I know I'll be on my own and basically ed if I get kidnapped again. But to go to GOT7 for help. To see Im Jaebum's ing annoying 'It's about time,' face would make me want to punch him in the gut as hard as I can. It would also simultaneously shatter my pride as a man. “Just let me worry about it, okay?”

 

Min Noona looks about ready to say something again, but Taeil stops her. “I'll protect Mark.”

 

“Not to be a jackass an all, but he would be safer with GOT7 behind him than just one person.” Wooyoung Hyung pats Taeil on the back who gives him an annoyed look.

 

“I'm with Wooyoung and Min,” Jo Kwon leans his head on his hand. “Stop holding onto your damn pride and ask for protection. Your life is more important, you damn brat!”

 

I turn to Jo Kwon Hyung with narrowed eyes. Did he just call me a brat? Everyone in the room is staring at me. Taeil gives me an apologetic smile. I take a seat on my bed after I realize I've been standing the whole time.

 

I get that as my friends they are only trying to help, but it's not working at all. It's just making me feel even more helpless and useless. Like I need to be saved all the time, like I need protection. I bite my lip, adding to the pain I feel all over my body as is.

 

“I want to sleep,” I state while laying down, it hurts, but I don't speak a word of it. “Go home guys.”

 

“Mark.” Min Noona says again, but I've already stopped listening to them. When she realizes this, she gives up saying anything more about the subject. “Okay, we should go.”

 

“At least think about what we said Mark.” Jo Kwon Hyung adds.

 

“Yeah, don't be so hard-headed. We are only saying these things because we care.” Wooyoung Hyung huffs and the door to my room opens and closes. I give it a few seconds before I look to the door, surprised to see Taeil standing with his arms crossed. He's looking at me with a frown.

 

“I told you all to go home.”

 

“Yeah, I know, I heard. I just chose to ignore you. Plus I live across the street.” He grins and I roll my eyes. I seriously hang out with too many people who could careless about what I say. “Anyway, I said I'll protect you, so I will.”

 

“I don't need anyone's ing protection!” I snap and he looks a little startled. I look away.

 

“So that is what this is about.” Taeil comes over to my bed, sitting at the end of it. I'm tempted to kick him, but I was using most of my focus on not crying out in pain. He shakes his head and takes the lollipop out of his mouth, swirling it between his fingers. “No one is going to think any less of you just because you ask for help. It's obvious to all of us that you need protection. It has nothing to do with you and how strong you are, it's because we know that none of those gangs or people will attack alone or in a small group. There will be loads of them Mark.”

 

“You act like I don't know that.” I clench my fist in my non-casted arm. “I just want to be strong enough to handle it myself.”

 

“Too bad, because you aren't alone and you aren't strong enough, and as a matter a fact, regardless of you saying no to protection. I know that a certain group of 7 individuals will still give it to you no matter what.”

 

I have nothing to say back, because I realize he's right. It's only a matter of time before GOT7 appears here to make my life a living hell, or as Taeil says, give me “protection.”

 

“So are you going to man up and accept defeat?” Taeil smiles lightly, lollipop going back into his mouth. I pout, but know I really have lost. GOT7 does whatever the hell they want, whenever the hell they want. So even if I fought them and told them to off, they would still be around. I sigh.

 

“Whatever.”

 

Taeil gets to his feet with a yawn. “You better say sorry to everyone. They really care about you Mark. To fight with them over something so stupid isn't worth it. Okay?”

 

“Fine, fine. Just leave.”

 

I shoo him away while making a face. He takes a good hard look at me and he laughs. “You really look like .”

 

I smile a full smile, which I haven't done in a while.

 

“Don't I always?”

 

////////////////////////

 

It’s Saturday night, I’ve been happy with my resting time. Even happy enough to call up Wooyoung Hyung, Jo Kwon Hyung, and Min Noona to apologize for what I had said to them earlier. However, it’s nearing 9 PM and Yugyeom hasn’t shown up at all. I mean, it’s not like we made this a set thing to do everyday. I sigh.

 

I feel really stupid right now. I glance over to Princess who seems even more restless than I am. She watches the front door as if he were going to waltz in any second. I get to my feet and awkwardly pull her into my arm, making sure she doesn’t move and hit my wrist. She looks up to me with a whimper and I can’t help the laugh that comes out of my mouth. So me and my dog are the same, huh?

 

“We are so pathetic.”

 

///////////////////////////

 

Today is Sunday, which is suppose to be a rest day, in all honesty. Yet, here I am, in a room full of demon children (of course excluding Yugyeom, and maybe Youngjae), with one said demon child hovering over me. I would have thought that maybe, just maybe, with the presence of the others Bambam wouldn't try to forcibly attack me. Oh how I was sadly mistaken.

 

"You shouldn't struggle Hyung, or else, you're gunna hurt yourself." Bambam announces out loud, hands on the hem of my sweats. I try to sit up, but having the support of only one able arm, I fail, and miserably.

 

"Don't you dare." I shoot him a glare he ignores, a playful smirk on his lips. "Bambam, I'm serious."

 

"I just want to help you feel good." His aegyo filled voice floods my ears. This guy is really too cute, if he wasn’t trying to me, I think I would have given him a nice pat on the head. "Since Hyung can't use his hand, doesn't it you can't ?"

 

"I already told you! That's none of your damn business!" I struggle again and moving my legs do nothing since Bambam's sitting on my thighs. "Get off and go away!”

 

"You shouldn't shout, what if your mother walks in?" Bambam puts a finger to his mouth and winks and I gulp. The thought of my mother walking in right now frightens me so bad, I nearly forget that Bambam's trying to pull down my sweats.

 

"As if you care!! Look around . Everyone else is here too." I nearly scream, but stop since I really don't want my mom walking in. "And speaking of which, why the hell are you all letting this happen?”

 

Im Jaebum who was seated on the floor near my bed, gives me an emotionless shrug, while Yugyeom next to him, ignores me to play with Princess (you traitors!) Jackson grins ear to ear with a thumbs up and brings his attention back to a piece of cake in front of him. Youngjae looks a little concerned, but once Jackson serves him a piece of cake as well, I'm the furthest thing on his mind. Junior, who I swore would of kicked Bambam away from me already, is zoned out in front of my T.V playing a game. Damn it, someone pay attention to me!

 

“Hyung it will feel good, trust me, it will help you relax.” Bambam is able to slip his hand into my pants and I grab at his wrist with my free and able hand. I tighten my grip and pull his hand out. He frowns and only uses his other hand. , I really wish I could use both of my hands. I let go of his other hand and he pins my wrist down. I struggle against his grip which only sends pangs of pain everywhere throughout my body. “I told you, you'll hurt yourself.”

 

“ off.” I hiss toward him and he shakes his head.

 

“Just let me do it.” He leans forward and captures me into an unexpected kiss, it's not a patient one either, tongue forcing its way into my mouth in seconds. I groan at the intrusion, and he takes it as a sign to keep going. His hand is back in my sweats and I hiss as he grabs my member into his fist, pumping it quickly.

 

I really can't do anything in this situation and it only reminds me further how useless I am. I clench my fist and Bambam takes his tongue out of my mouth. I gasp for air and he kisses at my neck. He blinks a few times, eyes locking on the semi-faded hickeys that Junior gave me a few days ago. His hand stops moving.

 

"Hey, Hyungs," He turns his head to look at everyone else. "Who gave him these hickeys?"

 

Junior absentmindedly raises his hand, which quickly goes back to button mashing. Everyone eyes Junior and then me and Bambam.

 

"It's not like I asked for it!" I growl toward them all. "Get off Bambam."

 

He shakes his head again, like a brat who doesn’t want to share. "I'm going to make you feel good. Actually, let's both feel good." He his lips and uses his free hand to unbuckle his pants.

 

"W-what are you doing?" I ask nervously as he pulls his rock hard member out as well, free hand pushing and holding it against my own. My eyes widen. "Yah, t-that's gross. Stop!"

 

“I’m clean Hyung so don’t worry.” He moans into my ear as he pumps our members together. , it feels really good. I don’t say anything back. I do my best so that I don’t moan out loud, biting onto the fabric of his shirt, hand clenched into a fist at my side. “Feels really good.” He purrs, kissing at my neck again.

 

It take a few minutes for both of us to release and I’m not even surprised when he gets off the bed, gets tissues, cleans us up, and goes to my table for cake like nothing happened. This damn brat. Though I can’t lie. I do in fact feel a lot lighter. Maybe I’ve just been holding it in these past few weeks? But then I remember, we aren’t in the room alone. I gulp. Everyone in this room just witnessed me get off by a minor...and even release. , I don’t think I can live that down. I eye everyone, but no one seems to even care. They are all going about their business as if this were a common thing. Then again, living with Bambam, maybe this was?

 

“Hyung!” Youngjae smiles from his place at my small table. “You should have some cake. Jackson brought it for you.”

 

“Yet haven’t you been eating it all?” Jackson hisses, a plate of cake in front of him as well. Bambam laughs and Youngjae makes a face.

 

“Like you’re any better yourself.”

 

“S-shut up.”

 

“Don’t worry, I don’t want any.” I grumble and try to sit up. I struggle for a few minutes, that is, until Im Jaebum surprisingly gets up and helps me to sit up properly. I don’t really know how to react, so I just say the first thing that comes to my mouth. “Who are you, and what have you done with the Im Jaebum?”

 

Im Jaebum looks as if he wants to pound my face in and come back with a remark, but he doesn’t. Instead, he takes a seat on the floor again, phone in hand. “If you need help, just ask.”

 

It throws me off. Is he...no, that can’t be. There is no way that there could be a nice bone in that self-centered-assholish body of his! I look around for a camera, but can’t seem to find one. “Uh, yeah...I’ll do that.”

 

“You sure you don’t want any cake Dimsum?” Jackson frowns and I feel kind of bad that he wasted his money on something for me and I didn’t even bother to taste a bit. I smile lightly.

 

“Just a little.”

 

His whole face brightens up and he serves me a small piece. I take it and realize I can’t even eat it. Well not alone, but there was no way I was gunna ask anyone of them for help. I place it awkwardly on my lap, and put my spoon into the vanilla cake with way too much chocolate frosting. I struggle with it, to the point that I nearly drop it on Im Jaebum who eyes me cautiously. He sighs and takes it from me. I give him a look.

 

“Get your own.” I hiss. He stares at me and rolls his eyes. He takes a spoonful of cake and holds it up to me. He...he’s trying to feed me? Yup, I’ve seen it all now. But, can’t complain right now. I open my mouth and he doesn’t mess with me, you know that cliche, the person comes close and you pull away. Nope, he lets me eat the spoonful with no teasing. This is kind of creepy. I almost want him to tease me.

 

“Any good?” He questions, hand going back for another spoonful. I shrug.

 

“Could be better.” He grins, hand going up to give me another spoonful.

 

“That’s so not cool! You’ve never feed me before!” Jackson complains and Im Jaebum laughs. He can laugh?! The more you know.

 

“What are you a baby?” He retorts.

 

“I am!” Jackson pouts and Bambam joins him in the pouting.

 

“I’m a baby! You should feed me too.”

 

Im Jaebum raises an eyebrow at the baby faced Bambam, and snorts. “Babies on bottles not .”

 

Bambam opens his mouth, but doesn’t seem to know what to say next and that has everyone, including me, laughing hysterically.

 

“How about me Hyung?” Youngjae smiles and Im Jaebum kicks his foot at him.

 

“You’ve had enough cake.”

 

“No fun.” Youngjae’s eyes become small as he smiles and I guess I can see that Youngjae really likes Im Jaebum. If he gets treated the same way I am right now, daily, I guess anyone would fall in love. Too bad I really can’t stand this guy, well it’s not that bad, but I still don’t like him.

 

“Here, the last spoonful.” Im Jaebum holds it up and I leans down. When I’m done he puts the empty plate on my table and reaches for tissues. He comes over and gently wipes crumbs and frosting off of my face and sits back down. He yawns and I feel oddly happy. How strange, so I have to get injured in order for this to become my lovely slave? I should have done this earlier.  

 

“Thanks Im Jaebum.” I don’t think I’ll ever be saying that again. He smiles lightly and pats my knee.

 

“No problem Mark.” He goes back to his phone and I realize it’s the first time he’s ever said my actual name. I was honestly starting to believe he thought my name was, printed in nice font, “Nerd,” on my birth certificate.

 

“I’m playing!” Jackson suddenly shouts, barely keeping himself from tripping as he rushes over to Junior and my TV. Junior’s starting up Mario Kart and Jackson is grabbing for a remote. He turns to face me with a child-like smile. “Play with us Dimsum! You too Gyeom.”

 

Yugyeom quickly puts down Princess and heads for a controller as well. It surprises me, but then again he is still a kid, maybe I could use this to help him open up to me more. I get off my bed and grab a controller as well. Only to realize, I can’t exactly play alone, just like I couldn’t eat alone. I glance over to Im Jaebum who smirks.

 

“Need some help?” He’s teasing now and I’m kind of glad to be in the presence of the usual sharp tongued leader. I make a face. “Come here.” He pats the space between his open legs. “I’ll give you a hand.”

 

I don’t move, but hear Jackson whine that I’m holding up the game so I head over and Im Jaebum helps me to the floor. It’s kind of weird sitting with my back pressed to his chest, but it’s only until I win this game! Im Jaebum holds the controller and I get ready to press gas and move. Junior, who has been in his own world this whole time, looks back. Then everyone else does too. I think it’s because me and Im Jaebum are so close, but it wasn’t me they were looking at. It was Im Jaebum with a controller in his hand that had them all shocked.

 

"Oh?" Junior looks amused. "Is this what I think it is?" He holds up his controller and points it directly at Im Jaebum and I. I raise my eyebrow toward him. What in the world is going on here?

 

I can feel the vibrations in Im Jaebum's chest as he laughs. "It is, and we're going to wipe the floor with all of you."

 

I just shake my head. I swear these guys are weird as hell. But then again, I'm weird as hell too. What guy sits between another guy's legs and lets him hold a controller for him so he can Mario Kart? It's just not normal.

 

"It's a JJ Project match!" Bambam announces as if this were an official game in some tournament. Youngjae who seemed excited falls back with a low thud, falling asleep as if it was cued in. I'm concerned, but since no one bats an eye at it, I assume it's something they are used too.

 

"It's been years since JJ Project heads in a game." Jackson adds and I'm lost.

 

"JJ Project?" I question out loud to anyone who could answer me. I didn't expect Im Jaebum to respond though.

 

"It's what JYP called me and Junior when we were brats. Since he wanted to adopt me, I had to first get along with his son. So we were dubbed a 'project group' by him. He deals with artist so he just gave us that silly name. JJ because I'm Jaebum and he's Jinyoung."

 

"Oh." Is all I can think to say. I think it's the first time I hear Im jaebum talk about the fact that he was adopted. It's strange how he talks so nonchalantly about it, then again, they all do. It doesn't bother them one bit.

 

We play one match and it's annoyingly hard to play with one hand, even with Im Jaebum holding the controller still for me. So I give up and end up half laying in bed with Youngjae, who was dragged to my bed by Bambam. Bambam heads downstairs to help my mother with dinner and I'm surprised I'm not annoyed as hell with their sudden intrusion on my life. Then again I already knew they were going to come.

 

"Hyung, how are you feeling?" Youngjae has woken up and stares at me. I sigh.

 

"Like ." He frowns and reaches over to the floor. He brings up a Seventeen mag. He flips through the magazine until he finds what he's looking for. He holds the mag out to me. It's a page about periods. I cringe outwardly. "I thought you didn't read this stuff to find out about periods."

 

"I don't, but it mentioned pain relieving stuff so I figured it could help." He smiles hopefully. I blink a few times. It's nice an all...but does he realize those are two different areas of pain?

 

"Ah, yeah...thanks Youngjae. I'll make sure to check it out later." I pat his head and he sits up.

 

"Really? That's good, because I brought a whole lot of them!" He bends over the bed and brings up some more. A stack of about 10 more mags. All of them girly ones, except for one fitness mag that probably wouldn't help me anyway. "If you read about it from in these, I'm sure you will get better as soon as possible Hyung."

 

"Yeah." I laugh more to myself. I get off the bed with a grunt. "Imma go take a piss, no one burn down the house okay?"

 

Junior who had been pretty relaxed all day turns to me quickly. He throws his controller to Youngjae who barely catches it. "Take over for me Jae. I'm going to help Mark in the bathroom."

 

I freeze at the door. "Excuse me?"

 

Junior smiles as if he'd said nothing wrong at all. "Let's go."

 

"I don't need help in the bathroom Junior." I narrow my eyes at him and cautiously step out of the room. He ignores me and steps forward. "I'm serious."

 

"If you could barely sit up, eat, and hold a controller in your hand," Junior smirks. "What makes you think you'll be able to hold your own ?"

 

"Touch me, and I'll kick your you bastard." I don’t want to be ! I definitely can’t trust this guy.

 

"What a threat, coming from the guy who can't use both of his arms." He grabs me by the shoulder and pulls me down the hall. The others are so into the game, our presence in the room stopped mattering a long time ago. Even though Junior is dragging me down the hall, he’s not putting much strength into his grip. He’s lucky I’m in too much pain to fight back. "Come on, let's go before you wet yourself."

 

He opens the door to the bathroom and I nervously go inside. I already know that all I can throw at Junior right now are empty threats. I can only hope that like Im Jaebum, Junior has changed due to my injury. I take a deep breath and hear the door close behind me. I glance to my side and realize I’m in the bathroom alone. Huh? I would of thought he would of used this time to attack me. Wow, so he is acting nicer now that I’m injured. Thank the heavens!

 

I take care of my business and open the door. Junior is seated on the floor. He yawns and gets up with a small grunt. “All ready to go?”

 

“Yeah...you know, I could have walked a hallway to my bathroom alone.”

 

He smirks and steps forward until somehow we ended up in my bathroom, my pressed into the sink. “Of course, but how else could I get us alone together?”

 

I feel my breath get caught in my throat as he leans close. I turn my face away from him. “I knew you were up to something you . Go away.”

 

“Oh, so you can do ty things with a minor, but not with me? I didn’t think you went that way~” Junior whispers close to my ear and I shiver unintentionally. If I could punch this guy as hard as I could, I would right now. “I can make you feel even better than him.”

 

“ off.” I glare at him and he pouts.

 

“Hyung, why don’t you let me do anything for you?”

 

“None of it is for me, you damn bastard!”

 

He sighs and leans his head on my shoulder and it makes me flinch. What in the world is he doing? I really can’t tell what this guy is even thinking? He’s so quick to attack me. It’s so damn annoying. I can feel and hear him laugh.

 

“Damn it, I don’t know what to do Mark Hyung.” He doesn’t move, head pressed to my shoulder. “I think that if I step back, then maybe you will look at me, but then the others get in the way. I don’t mean to be this way. I’m jealous. I’m sorry.”

 

I don’t know what to say to him. I forgot Junior said he likes me. Though I still don’t know if it’s true or not. What if he’s just lusting after my body? This guy makes me uneasy. “Don’t push yourself on me.”

 

“I know...it’s just...you don’t look at me.”

 

I sigh. How do I handle this? It’s not like I have problems with Junior....okay that’s an obvious lie, but there are some times that he isn’t too bad. “I’m looking right now, and you know what I see?”

 

He lifts his head to look me in the eyes. “What?”

 

“Someone who really needs to see a therapist.” I chuckle and he looks a little thrown off, but then a small smile breaks out on his lips. I bring my hand to his head. I feel kind of bad for this guy. Maybe he just doesn’t know how to handle everything he’s feeling? I wonder if it’s from the stress of taking care of the others? “Let’s make a deal.”

 

“A deal?”

 

“Yeah,” I clear my throat and he moves from hovering over me. “If you can keep from attacking me for a whole week, I’ll spend a whole day with you, and just you.” It’s simple, but if this works, I can keep this guy from going into heat every time he sees me. He thinks for a second and nods.

 

“You would really spend a whole day with me?”

 

I gulp as he gives me a bright and large smile, like he won the lottery. “Uh, yeah, but only if you behave yourself. Other then that, the deal is off.”

 

He grins and heads out of the bathroom happily. “That’s going to be a piece of cake, but be prepared, because I’m going to be holding it in for a whole week.” He waves good bye like he was walking out of a movie scene dramatically and not like I was going to see him again in my room.

 

“Great.” I lean my head back onto the mirror in the bathroom. I have no clue if that just backfired on me or not. A light knock at the door pulls me from my thoughts. I look down to see Jackson smiling toward me. “Hey.”

 

“You alright Dimsum?” He comes into the bathroom, smile gone, a worried look replacing it. “Did Umma do something again?”

 

“Nah, got away just in time.” I chuckle and he grabs my hand. “Jackson...what are you doing?”

 

“I’m sorry about yesterday...we couldn’t do anything until the last minute. We didn’t know that group was going to go out of the way to target you too.” Jackson intertwines our hands. I smile weakly.

 

“Don’t be an idiot, you said it right. You didn’t know it was going to happen. It happened. So now here we are. I’m not mad at you guys.”

 

“You sure?”

 

“Would all of you even be here if I was?”

 

“That’s true,” Jackson laughs and he leans forward, pecking my lips lightly. “I’m so glad you’re okay Dimsum. My heart dropped yesterday when Min Noona told us you were kidnapped.”

 

I want to comment on the random kiss, but find that the answer might be stupid so I ignore it. “I’m not that weak, but thanks for saving me yesterday.”

 

He nods and pecks my lips again. This time, I feel the need to question what the hell he thinks he is doing, especially when the bathroom door is open and my mother could just walk by. “Yah, what’s gotten into you?”

 

“Yesterday, I regretted not being able to kiss and do other things with you Mark. What if something happened? I don’t like regret, it leaves a horrible strain in my muscles.” He pouts and plants a kiss on my cheek. “Can I do something to you Mark?”

 

I feel my face get hot and I gulp. What in the world? Does this idiot really think I’ll die from such things? Even though I really want to kick him, I can’t bring myself to do it. “Depends.”

 

He glances toward the door. “It will make you feel really good.”

 

It’s gotta be something ual then. Is this like the day I get molested or something? “Jackson...don’t tell me you want to have with me? I’m not doing it.” I hiss and he shakes his head.

 

"Let's just kiss and touch." He whispers with a sly smile and I just stare at him. Hey, body. This is the time where you feel so disgusted you tell him to off, push passed him, and run to the not really safe safety of your own room. I wait for it to happen, and jackson waits for me to reply. It never happens.

 

"Guys don't just make out with each other." I eye the door. I should really try to escape. But, my legs stood planted on the floor. Don't tell me...do I actually want to make out with Jackson?

 

"That doesn't matter," He comes closer, hands resting at the sides of my face. I can't really describe the feeling that is going through my body. It feels hot and my mind feels clouded. I really want to run away because I know this is getting out of hand. Damn it. "All that matters Mark, is if you want to kiss me too."

 

I bite my lip and look at our feet. There are red flags going off everywhere in my head. However, right now, something else is shouting louder. I want to kiss Jackson. I look back up.

 

"You better not lean on my arm, or I'll kick you so hard, you won't walk for weeks. Hear me?"

 

He smiles. "You're too cute." He leans forward and I stop him with my good hand.

 

"Yah, do you want everyone to see? Close the damn door." Jackson laughs and makes sure to lock it. He comes close again and kisses me tenderly. It almost makes my heart flutter. Almost.

 

"Open your mouth Dimsum." His voice is a whisper that sends a delicious shiver down my spine. I'll probably regret this later, but for right now, I'll just go with it. I open my mouth and close my eyes.

 

It feels really good.

 

//////////////     //////////////

 

"O-ouch," I groan, eyes opening slowly. When in the world did I fall asleep? Maybe it was after I came from the bathroom with Jackson? I think I laid down with Youngjae for a bit. I yawn and realize there is a post-it stuck to my cast on my arm. I pluck it from my clothes and look at it. "You were asleep. We left, but Gyeom stood back. See you tomorrow, JB."

 

I blink a few times and reread the little post-it note again. They left? That's good...they even left Yugyeom here. A smile makes it's way onto my face and I look around my room. He's seated in front of my TV, controller in hand, playing Mario Kart. I don't think he knows I'm up. I groan again as I sit up straight. It's so awkward sleeping half sitting up. I can't wait until I fully heal.

 

Yugyeom stiffens when he hears the bed creak; he pauses the game to look at me apologetically. I shake my head.

 

"It's fine. I shouldn't have fallen asleep in the first place. How long have I been out?" I say obliviously. Wait, crap, he doesn't speak. He looks at me with a blank expression.

 

He holds up two fingers. An overwhelming sense of happiness floods my body and I smile. He looks unaffected by the creep smile that started to etch itself on my lips, but I still cover my mouth as fast as I can. Woah, why in the world am I so happy? Maybe it's because I thought he would ignore me and not answer? Then again, we have been getting closer lately.

 

I clear my throat. "Hours?"

 

He nods and turns back to the game. He shuts it off, turns off my TV, and makes his way over to my side. I gulp, feeling butterflies bounce about my bruised ribcage as if they wanted to escape. I take a deep breath. What am I? Some love struck girl? Get a hold of yourself Mark.

 

"What's wrong Yugyeom?"

 

His eyes go toward the floor and they dart about as if he were thinking of too many things, or maybe thinking of a way to talk to me, without actually talking to me. He moves forward, hand outstretched toward my shoulder. I don't know what to do, but when his hand touches my shoulder, heat springs to my skin fast, it spreads like a wildfire and I find myself shaking just a bit. Well this is new.

 

His hand massages my shoulder gently and moves away. He holds both his hands up and motions toward me. Ah, he wants to give me a massage. Ha, I'm getting better at understanding him. I turn so that he can reach my back. "Be careful of my upper torso, since my ribs are bruised, they're really sensitive."

 

He makes a small noise that lets me know he understood, and then his hands are on both my shoulders. They're big and oddly rough, but they feel so soothing and hot on my aching muscles. His hands slide up softly to the sides of my neck and down to my arms. He makes sure to not press on my wrist and I feel on cloud 9. He finishes up with my shoulders again and when he's done, I lean back on his chest with a contented sigh.

 

"Thanks man," I nearly purr out in bliss. "I really needed that."

 

He stares at me with uneasy eyes. Then I feel his arms wrap around my stomach and pull me in closer. It was like being hugged by a bear, except he didn't smell bad or want to rip my organs out. I look up at him, confused by the gesture. So are we close? Why is he doing this? I wonder if my heart is beating really fast? His heartbeat feels fast, yet slow at the same time against my back. Is he nervous? I feel my face get hot for the millionth time today. Am I the reason why his heart is like that?

 

"Yugyeom?" He doesn't look down toward me. "What are you doing?" But my voice isn't laced with any malice or my usual bite. I really do just want to know what he's doing.

 

He reaches out on the floor and brings back a notebook and a pen (where he pulls it from, I have no clue.) He brings it in front of us both and begins to write.

 

Youngjae said that hugs help comfort people.

 

Yugyeom...is talking to me! I mean, it's not by mouth, but this is still an improvement. I can't help but feel like a kid given a whole bucket of candy, oh, and a snow day.

 

"Yeah, I do feel better." I lie, pain seeping from my fractured wrist, bruised ribcage, and stitched head. However, I wasn't about to move an inch. This may never happen again. I find with Yugyeom, all the little things he does to you, and not you to him, are like little trophies. Take them with pride and show them off.

 

He starts to write again. I peer at the paper as hangeul starts to appear in pretty decent handwriting. He was right handed and held the pen with a strong grip, as if it were going to fly out of his hand and leave.

 

I'm happy Hyung is feeling much better. I was worried.

 

"I'm fine," I lie again, my good hand making its way to my face. Damn it, all he said was that he was worried...and now I feel like I'm on ing cloud 9, again. That's sad. "Anyway, it's late. You should head back."

 

Before I even get to finish my sentence, Yugyem had already started writing on the piece of paper. He makes sure he hold it where I can see it well.

 

But, I want to stay with you longer Hyung :(

 

I look at him, the frown written on the piece of paper, absent from his actual face. He was wearing his face of natural indifference. But, regardless of my need to laugh at the stark difference between his face and his written word, I don't. . . Shiiiit. This is bad. My heart is beating too fast right now. I think my whole body is turning red too. I barely even feel the pain that was so prominent two seconds ago. Urgh, this is embarrassing, I've never felt like this before.

 

"If you want to play with Princess...you can just do it tomorrow." I don't know why I'm saying this. It's obvious that he's saying he wants to stay because of me, yet, I want to witness it. I want to actually see it in writing. The things I didn't think I could ever get Yugyeom to say.

 

He writes again. I want to stay here for you Mark Hyung.

 

I grit my teeth and put my good hand up, making sure it lands on his fluffy lock. I ruffle it as hard as I can, nails scraping his scalp only a little. "Damn brat, why are you so damn cute?"

 

I hear a chuckle escape his lips, but he doesn't write anymore. He just leans back on my bed frame, hugs me a little tighter, and seems to dreamingly hum a pop song I think I've heard Wooyoung Hyung sing once when he was drunk.

 

I close my eyes and take a deep breath. "Ha, I win Princess." I whisper to myself. I really am childish.

 

////////////////////      ////////////////////

 

Well it has been quite a while hasn't it! Sorry about the late update. Summer took away my motivation. Then school came and zapped it completely away.

 

I also apologize for starting off the chapter with such a negative message. But I'm really frustrated. I don't even find it the least bit flattering. Everyone works hard on this site to write stories. So don't take all that hard work and use it. Come up with something on your own!

 

Anyway, woot! Another chapter done! I can't say when the next will come, but thank you for the patience.  

 

ENJOY!

 

Comment :D (The lovely comments T_T seriously! I reread them to motivate myself to write for you guys.)

 

Subscribe! (Omg! I'm almost at 700!! Thats crazy! Like T_T I'm so happy people actually like my story!)

 

Upvote :) but only if you want~