Chapter 6

It Is What It Is

The guys decided that they should take me out shopping because I’m now staying with them whilst they’re here apparently. I tried to refuse but they wouldn’t have it. So I had just gone along with it. As my Dad was always a cheapskate he never gave me any money so all I had was the money I got from birthday’s, and the credit card I have but that’s only if it’s an emergency.

“But Chen, I don’t have much money I’ll just end up spending it all on food if I go to the shopping centre,” I whined, showing him my best aegyo which, if I do say so myself, is pretty good.

“Then Nana I’ll pay for your stuff,” He said back to me in the same way I had just talked.

“What? No, you don’t need to pay for anything,” I gasped at his reply.

“Nina, don’t worry do you know how much money we get from our jobs?” Kris said, sneaky little --.

“Oh hehe, I forgot that you’re Idols,” I smiled sweetly, I genuinely forgot. They’re all just so silly that you can easily forget who they actually are.

“Who’s going shopping with Nina!” Suho shouted loudly as most of the guys were somewhere else messing around. He turned to me and asked “Is there anyone who you want to go with?”

“I don’t mind to be honest,” I laughed heartily.

“Hyung you should go since you’ve got the most money out of all of us!” Sehun shouted back cheekily. I laughed at this remembering how on Tumblr I found the funniest things about him.

“We’ll go too” Chanyeol and Baekhyun said as they came into the living room with their jackets and shoes on.

“And of course I’m going,” Chen said as he winked at me. Wow he winked at me, Kim freaking Jongdae. I’m going to go into shock and start hyperventilating. Why has my inner fangirl only just caught up to me now? I looked down at myself and saw that I was still in my pyjamas. I blushed slightly.

“Ahaha, I’m going to change I’ll be ready in 30 minutes tops,” I quickly said to them as I rushed to the bathroom making sure to take some clothes with me. Once I was in the bathroom I looked around and to my surprise it was very spacious. This bathroom could count as another bedroom it was so big and all there was in the bathroom was a bath, toilet, sink and shower. The rest was just space to walk around. Why have a bathroom so big? I made a mental note to ask Chen later.  I settled with having a shower. I put my IPod in its speakers and put it on shuffle. The first song that came on was EXO M’s version of Baby Don’t Cry. This song seems to come on a lot. I got into the shower and combed through my curly hair, as well as washing, the usual.  I got out of the shower about 10 minutes later and Heaven by Ailee started to play. Me being the strange girl I am started to sing along subconsciously whilst changing. I decided to wear my white oversized T-Shirt that said ‘Love and Dream Big’ in big black letters with it I wore my black skinny jeans, Black boots and leather jacket. I looked at myself in the mirror and my face looked horrible, it must’ve been from all the crying. Oh my god I look horrible and I’m with EXO. I groaned and put on some eyeliner. It wasn’t too much, just my waterline. I looked at myself in the full length mirror and approved of my look today. I turned off my music, unplugged my IPod, put my stuff away in my bag and walked out of the bathroom. I let my hair naturally dry because if I blow dry it I look like a cloud. Oh the joys of curly hair.

I walked to the living room and dumped my bag down on the sofa. I suddenly realised that I needed to know something very important. “Suho!” I called since he’s the most responsible of all the guys.

“Ne Nina?” he replied walking out of the kitchen.

“Where do I sleep if I’m going to stay here?” I genuinely needed to know I can’t just stay in Chen’s room. I mean I wouldn’t mind but I would be invading his privacy a lot.

“Aww Nana I thought you liked it with me,” Chen said as he pouted at me. God I think I might die from how cute he is.  

“W-well I-I don’t really mind b-but what about you?” I asked stuttering and blushing ferociously.

“Chen, stop that,” Suho scolded him whilst I tried to hide my face. What does this boy do to me? “Nina we have many spare rooms so you can just pick one when we get back, ne?” he said to me giving me his angel like smile. Gosh I’m going to die here from all these feels if they keep being so perfect. I just nodded behind my still wet hair because my blush was so red right now. I walked to the door with Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Suho and Chen. We got into the car and told the driver to go to the shopping centre.

“Nina it’s quite a long drive around an hour,” Suho said to me.

Suho was sat next to the driver, Baekhyun and Chanyeol sat next to each other in the middle whilst me and Chen sat together at the back. I took out my IPod since this was going to be a long drive and there was also traffic which doesn’t help our situation.

“Nana, can I listen to your music with you?” Chen asked me.

“It depends,” I smirked. “How good are you with English?” I wonder how good he is, I mean no one really knows.

“I’m actually very good I can understand it amazingly,” Chen smirked back at me.

“Can you really?” I said to him in English.

“Yes,” he replied back in the same language.

“Well then I guess you can,” I said changing back to Korean even if his ‘Engrish’ is so cute. I handed him a headphone and put my IPod on shuffle, as always. Chen and I decided to sing to most of the songs since the cranky driver didn’t have any radio. We harmonized unknowingly whilst singing to each song that came one. Growl came on and we both sang so loud that the others joined in when it was their turn with me filling in for the others who weren’t here. I rapped and sang. My rapping is probably the worst thing in the world. I’m sorry guys, I said in my head as I started to rap. We all laughed when it was over and the next song came on my IPod.

“Ya! Nina You’re good at singing, dancing and rapping! What else can you do?” Baekhyun asked me excitedly.

I laughed at him “I’m that good at anything; I’m not even that good at singing or dancing and rapping? I’m probably horrible”

“Nana, you’re amazing at singing, dancing and rapping, don’t let anyone tell you otherwise,” Chen said as he looked into my eyes. I just sat there looking back at him his eyes portrayed an emotion that I’d never seen before on anyone. I tilted my head slightly with a look of confusion crossing my face. I shook any stupid thought that might come into my head.

 I watched the window and admired the beauty of nature, even if it did look like it was about to start pouring with rain. Song after song went by and the next song that came on was Runaway by Ed Sheeran. Chen and I had stopped singing awhile back as I lost myself in the lyrics of each song that came on. I listened to the lyrics and started to get sleepy. So I fell asleep leaning against the window.

“Nana,” someone probably Chen whispered in my ear. I opened my eyes and everything was sideways. Why was everything sideways? Oh my head was rested on Chen’s shoulder. WAIT! Why was my head on his shoulder? I swear I fell asleep against the window. I looked out the window as I lifted my head and wiped my eyes. It seems that we are at the shopping centre. I checked the time as I got out the car and put my IPod away in my small bag. I looked around and saw Chanyeol jumping around like a little puppy.

“Chanyeol!” I called him because he was going to get lost in the crowd of English people. He ran up to me and wow he’s tall.

“Yes Nina?” He asked smiling at me with his big smile that I loved so much.

“Don’t get lost okay?” I told him. I turned to Suho who was explaining something to Baekhyun and Chen. I walked up to them “Suho calm down it’s only shopping. Wait, how good are you all with English?” I asked them because we’re going to a shopping centre in England.

“Well, none of us are that good with English,” He replied scratching the back of his neck with a nervous smile. I gave Chen a ‘What you’re good at English’ look and he just shrugged it off. There’s something that little Kim Jongdae isn’t telling me. I’ll make a mental note to ask him later.

“Second question, have any of you got any English money?” I asked. They’ve got to have English money. To my delight they all shook their heads. Great. “Well I guess we could go to an ATM first so you can take out some money,” I said as I led them to an ATM. Thankfully they all knew how to use an ATM. They took out some money and Suho walked up to me and gave me £200 “Suho! You cannot give me £200 to spend on clothes that I probably don’t need I refuse.” I shouted at him.

“Nina, just take it, it is okay I have plenty more money and I’m not going to take it back,” Suho said again giving me his angelic smile. The little already knows how to make me agree and I’ve not even been here a day. Dear God what am I going to do?

 

a/n

school starts soon. :(  mine starts next week so I’m going to update as much as I can this week and then after this week I might just do weekly updates. Not sure what day yet but I will definitely do this.

One thing you must know about me is that I’m really bad at deadlines ;)

Just to let you know is going to go down in the next chapter.

Please comment and subscribe

Stay true :)

~TheHaniniPanini