Chapter 13

It Is What It Is

Even though I wished for it, it never came true. 

I was all over the news. Korean news that is. Thank good I learnt Korean and Chinese.I was on front pages of newspapers, trending on social media and all over the internet. However, nobody seemed to get my face in any pictures. There were articles like: Chen's girlfriend?!, Mysterious EXO girl and EXO new member? I must say that two of those are utter bull. I wouldn't mind the first one as much but the other two... erm what are you doing with your lives. To be completely honest, I used to be one of those people... aha moving on. I was all over the news, as I said before.

"NINA! THAT'S NINA WHY IS SHE ON THE TV?" I suspected that was Sehun. No surprises there. "NINA!" He screamed as he ran up to me. "Why are you on the TV? They're talking about you."

"Ya! Oh Se Hun, turn up the volume so we can all hear!" That was suho. Mama Suho is not having any troubles when being a single mum... yet. So Sehun turned the volume up on the TV for us all to hear. Since we were having another lazy day, pretty much the first lazy day they've had in months. You'd think that they'd get a break since Kris left. I turned my attention to the TV with a picture of what looked like me with large sunglasses and a hoodie on entering the SM building. 

"A mysterious girl has been seen going around with the new sensation EXO. Who is this mysterious girl? And what is she doing with EXO?" I snorted at the lady reporter. What is she even saying.

"Nana, It's not lady like to snort at other people," Idiot. 

"Pft, since when was I supposed to be lady like?"

"Since you became such a big topic in the Korean industry." Who is- what. It's Lee Soo Man O.O

"Nice to meet you Mr Lee Sir." I said awkwardly. To top it off I stood up and saluted him causing al the boys to piss themselves with laughter. At least I've been practicing my death glare. That shut them up in a few seconds. 

"It's nice to meet you too Nina, and it's also nice to see that you seem to have quite alot of authority over these boys even though you are the youngest here." Chuckled Lee freaking Soo Man. What is this? He chuckled. I'm officially scared out of my mind.

"Aha yeah it must be because i'm just that amazing they have to listen to me or else I'll make them food and make tem eat it," I evily eyed them all. 

"Please don't cook us food." Sehun said to me with his big brown eyes. AHHHH so cute. 

"Okay I won't cook for you Sehunnie" I smiled as I pinched his cheeks. Hard. I'm so evil.

"Now, now, boys I'm here to discuss business and Nina you are needed here too." 

"May I ask why am I needed?" 

"Okay, boys as you know how Kris has left us a while ago you have had to work twice as hard to learn your new dance routines." Wow rude much. Thanks for ignoring me oh mighty Soo Man. "Now boys, as you know you are going on tour around the world in a few months. But first you will be doing a reality show, As well as preparing for your comeback which will be next year in 2015."

"A reality show? But what about Nina?" Luhan asked.

"I was just getting to that." He turned to me and asked "How would you feel if you became a trainee at SM? And you will be touring with EXO this year and will be featured in their next comeback." 

"What?" I along with the rest of the boys all said.

"You want me to become a trainee at SM so I can do joint porjects with EXO..."

"Yes that is basically what I said." Mr Soo Man said.

I looked at each boy in turn. Each had their big eyes filled with happiness and their heads where nodding like there was no tomorrow. Finally I looked at Chen.

"Can I have some time to think?" I asked as politely as I could.

"Of course, I wasn't expecting an answer straight away. Please have your answer by the end of the week. And EXO you are off schedule for the rest of the week, you will need some rest before going on to your new projects." And with that he left.

"What do I do?" I asked out loud.

A/N

hehehe. Sorry? 

I've been busy with GCSE's and I actually had no idea how to write this chapter without getting bored as hell.

So I am very sorry if you have waited for ages for this. 

I HAVE EDITED SOME CHAPTERS, I can't remeber which chapters but I have ;)

I used most of my evening doing this because I have no life and I was bored. as well as having no homewrok.

I can't tell you when I will next update but hopefully soon.

Stay True ;)

~TheHaniniPanini