Chapter 12

It Is What It Is

The boys live in apartments. They all have their own and they take up the whole floor -_- I feel sorry for the rest of the people who live here; having to put up with these idiots living in the same building as them. It must be like having a personal zoo. Oh how fun! Note the sarcasm.

“Well Nina, we have a spare room so you don’t have to room with Chen anymore.” Suho told me with his angelic smile. “We kind of re-did Kris’ old room now that he’s moved out and all.”

“You didn’t have to! I could’ve done it myself you know?” I felt as if I was a burden to them now.

“Ani! It’s our pleasure Nina,” Sehun said cutely, freaking maknae messing up my bias list.

“Anyway, we hope you like it, we don’t know much about your taste but we tried to match some of the things you told us.” Suho said; again with the angelic smile. Can he just stop? Oh dear god, I think my inner fangirl is finally catching up with me. “Chen, take Nina to her room, the rest of you come with me to the living room.” With that the rest of the boys left through a door leaving Jongdae and I standing in the hallway.

“Nana, follow me!” He said whilst grabbing my wrist. Thank god he wasn’t looking at me because I’m pretty sure I looked like a tomato. We got to the last door in the hallway number 513, Kris’ room. “I think you’re going to like your room a lot,” He gives me a cheeky wink and opens the door. Wow, was all I could think.

The room was like one that I only thought was possible in dreams. The walls were all white apart from one which had wallpaper that was white with flowers of a plum colour but to make it better it had “Nina” spray painted in the same plum colour as the flowers. The carpet was also a plum colour which enhanced the whiteness of the walls. It also had a white desk in the far left corner of the room in the shape of a corner to make it so much more practical.

On the desk there were a few things: a new laptop, a new phone and a picture. The picture was us, me and the boys all pulling silly faces. I was in the middle Jongdae to my left, Xiumin to my right, Chanyeol, Tao and Kris above me, beside Jongdae and Chanyeol was Kai and D.O, next to Xiumin and Kris was Luhan and Sehun, in front of Jongdae was Baekhyun, in front of me was Suho and in front of Xiumin was Lay. It was amazing and I just stood there staring at it for what seemed like forever.

Finally, I put it down and turned to the bed. It was king-sized and behind it were posters: Posters of EXO, B.A.P, Ailee, Shinee, BTS, and VIXX. However, there also posters of Union J, Demi Lovato, The Neighbourhood, Kodaline and Ed Sheeran. Those were probably inputs from Jongdae.

I laughed to myself as I looked around the room. I really do love these boys.

“That’s not everything have you seen your closet?” Jongdae interrupted my thoughts. Wait closet?

“No, you didn’t buy me clothes as well?”  I refused.

“Maybe, maybe not,” There’s the cheeky wink again as he slide open the door to my walk-in-closet. Inside had the most amazing clothes. Funnily, in a small corner there were some colourful clothes, which didn’t look like they were going to get worn but I might wear them because I didn’t want to feel like I was taking the boys for granted. Luckily, the majority of the clothes were grey, black, white and maroon.

“Who?” I asked Jongdae.

“Well most of the guys had no idea, so it was mainly me, Suho and Chanyeol. But the clothes were mostly picked by me and that corner over there,” He pointed to the colourful clothes “Were picked out by the others as you can tell.” He said breaking into fits of laughter.

“I love you guys, so much. You guys are like the family I never had.” I said hugging him. “Thank you.”

After taking my new phone, which happened to be an IPhone 5s which now has a background, apps and a new passcode on, we decided to go and meet the rest of the boys in the living room. We walked back down the hallway and entered the living room when suddenly screams and shouts of “surprise” blew my eardrums out. D.O came up to me with a cake and said “make a wish” so I did.

I wish that I can get over my problem for them.

“Nina~~ What did you wish for?” Asked Tao

“Na uh I’m not telling because then it won’t come true.”

a/n

omg this chapter is so bad XD I don’t think it’s that good. I have planned out a brief thingy of what I’m going to make happen in this story. So in other words I know how I want it to end. Which probably won’t be anytime soon.

I have so many exams tomorrow this is not going to be fun :(

Please comment and subscribe :D

Stay true :)

~TheHaniniPanini