Chapter 14

It Is What It Is

"Waaaaah Nina-ah, it would be so cool and people would accept your's and Chen's relationship" Squealed the cheeky maknae.

"YAH! There is no relationship between me and Jongdae," I may have started to blush? hehe well, maybe i wouldn't mind if there was a relationship between me and Jongdae...

"ehe, your face is telling us otherwise," He started to make me blush more. Stupid Sehun. Better yet, I heard a chorus of laughter and I'm pretty sure I heard someone say "Chen, go and get your girlfriend under control." Which of course made me look like a freaking tomato.

"YAH! HAJIMA!" I started to chase the giggling devil around the room before I got caught by someone. 

"Nana~~" I held my breath. "that's no way to treat your elders is it?" I am going to kill this guy. How dare he the little er is going to get it- I turned to give Jongdae my best death glare i could but he had other plans. He looked into my eyes and just smiled at me. I got lost for a moment but I caught myself.

"YAH! HAJIMA!" I hit Chen and started to run away in order to find Sehun. "SEHUN I WILL FIND YOU AND I WILL KILL YOU!" I heard a giggle, which sounded like Sehun, coming from behind a sofa that the rest of boys, who were sitting there wetting themselves with laughter. "Sehun~~" I sang. "Come out, come out, where ever you are." I slowly crept towards the sofa and I could see his blond hair. Yes, I've got you now, pabo. I got nearer, and nearer, until I jumped on him. "HAH! I've got you now baby Sehunnie." I smirked in triumph as I sat on the pabo maknae. The rest of the members died with laughter as the saw the maknae's face. He was trying to get the others to help him but luckily mama Suho wasn't here to help him. I gave him an evil grin and got off of him. 

"Now, don't you ever make my face go red like a tomato ever again or you will get worse coming to you." I narrowed my eyes at him almost giving off a dark aura. "Are we clear?"

"Ne, Nina-ah," He spoke looking down avoiding my death glare. "What are you going to do? Are you going to become a trainee at SM so that ou can do projects with us and of your own? You are already so good at singing and dancing your training schedules won't be too much once they've tested you." He suddenly changed from being upset to having a sparkle in his eyes as he looked down at me.

"Yeah Nina what are you going to do?" Yet again I heard echo after echo of the same question. That's when I thought...  What am I going to do?

"Let me think. I'm going to go to my room." I said then left. I travelled down the hallway and got to my room. I got out my razor and sat on my bed. Staring at it.

I stared at it and I stared at it. What if they found out? What if no one liked me? What if...

So many questions were ringing through my head when I suddenly realised what I was doing. I was cutting. I didn't even notice. It didn't hurt at all. I stared at my arm and 5 more cuts had appeared. 

ahahaha Nina~~

No, not again.

Did you really think that by making a wish you would be able to shut us out?

Stupid girl, you're getting dumber and dumber everyday.

You're too fat to become an idol. Look in the mirror once in a while.

Who will ever voluntarily look at that ugly face of yours. 

They kept on going. Tears streamed down my face as I looked at myself in the mirror. I cut my arm again and again. They're right who would want to voluntarily look at me, buy my music or even respect me at all.

Exactly Nina. 

Keep going NIna.

Just Kill yourself now.

NO. I will not kill myself.... Yet.

I slumped on to the floor and cried. I let out all my feelings. I washed my arm and I applied some makeup to cover it up. I just cried and cried. 

How could I have been so stupid.

I will never get better.

A/N

Sorry about not updating for ages. Hopefully I'm making it up to you guys?

please 

Comment

Subscribe 

and maybe a little upvote?

 

Stay True

~TheHaniniPanini