Back to Korea

Dreamcatcher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Find Lee Hong Ki now," Mr Han was frantic.
"Uh.. I think he's in..." the director answered.
"call him right now," he yelled. He was pacing and no one knew why.
"Sir?" Lee Hong Ki was on the line.
"Thank you," Mr. Han mouthed and motioned the director to leave the room. "Hong Ki-ah, where are you?"
"We just got off practicing. What's going on."
"Can you go to Haru's apartment. I'll be over later. I have to settle things here first,"
"Rei Haru? What's with her?"  Hong Ki asked again.
Mr. Han made a deep breath. "Her parents passed away,"
"Whaaaaat?!" Hong Ki was obviously shocked. "I'm on my way." he didn't wait for the CEO to answer and just hang up.
Hong Ki was infront of Rei's apartment in less than 20 minutes. He was banging the door till Rei opened it.
"Can you just knock?" Rei was irritated.
Hong Ki looked at her. 'she looked so calmed. She probably don't know yet,' he thought. "uh... how are you?"
"Ya ! Lee Hong Ki! are you on drugs?" she yelled at him. "You came banging my door just to ask how am I doing?"
Hong Ki pursed his lips and winked. "The great and unpredictable Hong Ki," He jumped to the couch and grabbed the remote.
"What is going...." she stopped and picked up her ringing phone. She eyed Hong Ki "You better tell me..." "Hello, Onii-san?" she greeted in Japanese.
"Rei," her brother was crying.
"Nii-san, what's wrong?"ml"dad and mom are gone," he sniffed,
"What do you mean they're gone? I just spoke to dad earlier this week. I'm supposed to come next week. Nii-san, are you crying?"
"Rei, they're gone. In a car accident,"
"Onii-san!!" she screamed. "That's not a ....Nii-san?"
"Uncle will come and get you tonight and you're flying  right away,"
"Nii-san...." tears just flowed. "I..."
"Rei, I'll see you tonight,"
"Nii-san," Rei couln't say any other words.
"Rei?" Hong Ki sat beside her.
"You knew it right?" she turned to him. "That's why you came running,"
"Your uncle asked me to come. He'll be here soon. I'm sorry,"
Rei rested her face on Hong Ki's chest and cried silently. "I'll just pack," she got up. "My brother said I'm flying tonight. I assume uncle booked my flight already.
"Do you want me to come?" Hong Ki asked.
"Thank you for offering but you have schedule this week. But I do appreciate if you will come on the funeral,"
"Alright. I'll help you pack."

 Rei and Atsuto weren't that close but Atsuto adore her sister. It's because Atsuto spent most of his life playing. Yeah, Japan's world cup defender Uchida Atsuto is her half brother. Her father's son from his first wife.
As soon as she entered the house, she searched for her brother. He was in his room crying. She threw herself to her brother. "Onii-san!" she bawled.
"Rei" he hugged her tight.
The passing away of their parents made a shocking headline in the Japanese and korean news portal.

Japan's world cup defender Atsuto Uchida's parents passed away in an accident.
Uchida Holdings CEO passed away.
Aeon Director passed away.
Blue samurai attended Uchida's parents' funeral.
FNC CEO attend Uchida funeral.
FTIsland, Lee Hong Ki spotted in the funeral.
Will the football player takes over the company?

Lee Jong Hyun was lazing in their hotel. They just arrived for the fanmeeting in Japan. He was browsing the internet when he came up with Hong Ki's name.
"Hongki has an activity in Korea." he thought. He opened the news and read. "Uchida Atsuto? whoaaa... How did Hongki knew him? Oh... CEO was there too?" Hyung!!!!" he shouted across the room.
"What's up?" Yong Hwa came out with just pants.
"Hyung, CEO and Hongki was at Uchida Atsuto's parents' funeral. Do you have any idea of their relationship?"
"Uchida atsuto? Football player?" Yong Hwa peeked in to the tablet.
"His parents passed away in a car accident 4 days ago." he continued reading. His eyes caught something from the photographs. The girl beside Uchida Atsuto looks familiar. He just can't be sure about it. She's wearing huge dark glasses and a wide brimmed hat.
"The CEO probably know the deceased and brought Hongki with him. Who knows." Yong hwa answered.
"Maybe. They were together." Jong Hyun agreed with Yong hwa.
 

The board were questioning who to sit in the CEO chair. Obviously Atsuto can't. He's not well verse with business world. Rei haru is still young to manage the Corporation. However it was willed that whatever the siblings will decide on, will be honored. The fact that the board of directors disagreed with many of the willed details, they have to follow whatever the attorney have said.
Atsuto, Rei and Attorney Lee Hye Mi, an international lawyer from Korea who Rei Haru hired to handle their business in Korea sat in their father's lawyer's office to discuss the things about the corporation.
They decided to appoint a temporary CEO to handle everything while they figure out how to name the next CEO and while Rei learn the circles of the business. She knows how to run it but she needs a thorough training to be able to handle the huge corporation. As per tradition, Atsuto as the first born son should take it but he has his own career. He then willed that he trust his sister and give every right to her.
Rei Haru had  undergone 2 month  of rigid training regarding the corporation. It's not hard as she graduated Business management.  Her first task, to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter