Incident..(with an s?)

Dreamcatcher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She just finished her first year in college and decided to visit her uncle and her bestfriend Lee Hongki who was  just making a name in the entertainment world. She was bouncing and running like a kid in the lobby when she bumped with a tall guy. She was on her and the guy was so gentleman to help her.

"thank you," she mumbled and got up.

She saw him with other 4 in the practice room. She later found out it's a band her uncle was nurturing. They're to be called CNBLUE.

She monitored their activities. She frequently flew to Japan and watch them perform in the street. Little did the now famous band knew about. She's their benefactor. She often send foods and gifts to the boys after their performance. She supported them till they debut in Japan. She never failed to attend their Japan concert even if she had to fly from Korea. She had all the access to meet them personally but she never abuse it. Sure she managed to get VIP and front rows but that's it. Until the schedules messed up and she was so mad that she flew back to Korea  to confront the agency.

She loved all the four but her heart was captured by no other than the guitarist, Lee Jong Hyun. Eversince their first encounter way way back, she was loyal. Her admiration became deep affection. She loved him and no one knows. Not even Lee Hongki. She loved his dedication to the group and to his work. He love his being cold and snob which fans didn't knew he's actually warm and sweet person. How witty, easy, and funny he is. She witnessed how he took care of the band while Yong Hwa was filming in Korea. She herself had to use her connection to take care of them on her own. She love everything about him. When she had the courage to ask him for a date and he turned her down, she was hurt. She comforted herself that she was just joking around. But when the first photo surface, she thought her world came crashing. She left Korea for a while and stayed in Japan. Then the news made it worst. He was spotted dating the same girl. That was it. She gave up. She flew to Germany and spent few weeks with her brother. It was a good vacation until it was all ruined by an incident she never thought she'll witness.

She was shopping for presents when she heard shouts and commotions. She thought it was just normal. She continued walking and checking the stalls.  Something hit her left arm and made her turned around. Her eyes turned wild on a man infront of her covered with blood. She shrieked and the people around her were screaming as well. Then it hit her when she felt a sting in her left arm. She raised her arm. There's blood oozing and it stained her white tops. She stopped screaming and started to cry. People started pushing around. She was shocked. When she saw an empty bench, she collapsed and continued crying. Some passerby stopped and asked if she's okay. A young lady helped her when she saw the blood on her arm.

After getting treated, she met up with her brother and told him she's going back to Japan. There the nightmare started. It has been going on for a week that's why she decided to take a break in Korea but the nightmare kept visiting her. Now she's afraid to sleep.

 

She wiped her tears and realized the movie ended. She turned everything off and went out. She went down to the living room and the TV. Her eyes were dropping but she tried battling it and stayed awake. But she's been tired the whole day and s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter