jealous vampire and stubborn Rei

Dreamcatcher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung! Hyung!" Rei was so excited and can't stop from laughing. "Lee Hongki come see this,"

Hongki visited her after she was discharged from the hospital. "what's so fun... onii-chan?"

"I can't believe he did this on national TV. Oh my God my brother is such a dork."

"Holy ! How can they let a national football player do that? I'm impressed. Arashi huh?"

"I love Arashi! Their songs are great. I hope to meet them one day."

"Hmmmm... so you have your own fangirl side," Hong Ki commented. "Oh my Goodness.. look" Hongki pointed at the TV and they both can't stop from laughing.

"Let me call my brother," Rei Haru reached for her phone. "Oni-san?"

"Yes, baby girl,"

"Oh my God! Nii-san! how can you do that in national TV?" she burst laughing.

"Do what?" her brother was clueless.

"Omg! I'm watching Arashi ni Shiyagare right now."

"Oh... that. I knew you would react that way. What's wrong with that?" her brother asked simply.

"Duh... whatever. You look like an idiot and dork just like the arashi." Rei can't control herself from laughing. "Nii-san, you should have told me you were a guest in their show. I should have come,"

"You know them?"

"Onii-san! who doesn't know them? I love them,"

"Oh... I didn't know. I have Sho Sakurai's number," her brother teased.

"Really? Really? Nii-san, can we have dinner when I come to Japan?" Rei was excited.

"I'll ask him. When are you coming?"

"Uhm... maybe mid November. and oh, you're coming with me to a concert."

 

"Are you dating one of them?" Atsuko leaned over and whispered to Rei Haru. Atsuto was on a break and Rei dragged him to see the Cnblue concert in Osaka.

Rei rolled her eyes. "nii-san, uncle Han's talent."

"oh, really?" he eyed her with a doubt. "I don't think so. Who among them?" he grilled further.

"We'll go see them before the concert, "

The staffs nodded at them and started whispering. 

"are they inside?" one of the staff nodded. "we'll just say hi"

"oh... Rei noona!" Jung Shin was the first to spot them"

"hey! How's it going?" she shook hands with Yong Hwa.

"Uchida Atsuto san?" Min Hyuk recognized him.

Rei linked her arms on her brother's  while her eyes  observed Jong Hyun's reaction.

"It's a pleasure to meet you," Yong Hwa offered a handshake.

Before Rei could make a proper introduction, the resident photographer came and started taking pictures. Then someone came. Probably some staff and started interviewing Atsuto.

"Uchida-san," the sibling turned to where the call came from.

Rei smiled. It's her secretary. "Is it urgent?" she took the call. "Hello?Oh.. I'm quite busy now. How about tomorrow evening? Ok. I'll let my secretary arrange everything and we'll get back to you. Thank you very much and I'll see you tomorrow,"  she returned the phone to her secretary and went back to the group.

Atsuto looked at Rei. "She said it's one of her projects.  I just came to support her," Atsuto was asked why he was at the korean band concert.

Rei eyed her brother sending the message to stop it.

The backstage meeting ended up with a group photos.  The four boys can't help themselves and took picture with the national football player with their phone.

Rei could only smile.

The news spread like wild fire. Japan's Atsuto Uchida was in Osaka  with her girlfriend and was spotted at the Cnblue concert.

 

JH POV

I saw them when they came to the backstage. Her arms were linked to Atsuto's arms. That confirms. I heard they called her Uchida san last time at the mall and Hongki once yelled at her  Uchida Rei Haru. My mind whirling with thoughts and my heart tightened. I don't know. I don't understand it. My heart sank when she looked at him and smiled. I haven't seen that smile for long. The last time I saw her smile was when I saw her at the airport. She seemed happy and my blood was boiling. Am I jealous? Jealous for what? No. No. No way. She's not my type. I like pretty and fragile kind of girls not like her. She's too much independent. I want my girl to depend on me. But with her it looks like her boyfriend will be depending on her.

I brushed away my thoughts when someone gave her a phone. She left us with Atsuto san. The 3 were excited to meet him, I'm not. I was kinda in a bad mood.

Rei Haru and Atsuto Uchida were seated in the VIP section and I can see them clearly. Rei kept smiling and laughing everytime Atsuto says something. She's inlove and I don't like it. Wait, am I really jealous that she's married? Why the hell did she asked me months ago for a date? Was she that easy to hooked up with Atsuto in a short span. And she went to Germany. That's when the nightmare started. But why aren't they together? Aishhh! Lee Jong Hyun, focus! focus! I scolded myself and waved to the crowds. I started singing Teardrops in the rain and I swear I thought I saw her wiped a tear. I smiled but my smile was wiped away when I saw Atsuto's arm wend around her shoulder and pulled her to his shoulder.

 

~~~~~

"oppa," Rei Haru's voice was in pain.

"Ya,  Rei Haru! Are you okay.. .. Rei Haru! "

"oppa, can you come to my house. I think a broke my leg,"

"what?!" Hongki was shouting on the phone. "what... Darn! I'm  shooting. I'll call you in a bit. I'll get someone to come and see you," he hung up.

Rei dragged herself to the couch and tried massaging her legs. Few minutes later she heard the sound of the keypass beeped. She turned and was surprised to see Jong Hyun at the door.  "what are you..."

"I was the nearest to your house. What happened?" he eyed Rei sprawled on the couch.

"I fell on the stairs. I..."

"You fell..!!! Ya! Rei Haru!" Jong Hyun shouted. "you're going to  the hospital!"

"I ..uhh"

"don't argue. Do you have to change?" he looked at her in her pyjamas. " I don't think so. I'll carry you out. Tell me where it hurts"

She went speechless. Jong Hyun just carried her out. He settled her at the back seat. "if there's anything you need,  I'll come back to get it. My God!"  he locked her seatbelt.

It was a quite drive to the hospital. There was a quite commotion when they arrived at the hospital. There were murmurs and everything.

"what's your relationship with her?"  nurse asked.

"what the hell! She's hurt and it has nothing to do whatever  my relationship with her." Jong Hyun flared.
The nurses were shaken by his loud voice.

Rei was wheeled to the ER and was being interviewed by the doctor.

After few minutes the doctor came out. "any guardian? Family?" he asked.

"she's my friend's sister." Jong Hyun lied.

"Her ankle got twisted from the fall. She got some bruises but nothing serious.. We bandaged up her ankle. We'll keep her for a night and observe her ankle. If the swelling gets worse, we have to do a surgery..

Jong Hyun just nodded. Rei sure scared him when he saw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter