one idiot and the secret

Dreamcatcher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hongki organized a party at Rei's house. Rei agreed just because Hongki begged and  got Jung Shin as an excuse. He said it's a surprise birthday for him. Since it's only FTisland and the CNblue knew about Rei's house, they're the only one invited.

Rei just came in with a blast of music. She spotted Min Wan right away.

"Noona," he made his way and hugged her. He and Jae Jin were the only members who were comfortable hugging her, except for Hongki of course. That's why Min Hyuk kinda froze when he saw them.

"Hey," she waved to MinHyuk. "Birthday boy not here yet?"

"Jae Jin went to pick him up," Min Hyuk answered,"

"why do we have a girl in my house?" she spotted a girl at the glass door and glared at Hongki. "You know how possessive I am and only want the attention," she laughed joking. "Isn't that...?" the girl turned. "Ya!" she attacked Hongki and swat his head. "Shin Hye!" she opened the glass door. The girl turned.

"Rei? Rei Haru?" Shin Hye recognized her. "Oh my God!"

They hugged and with out warning, Hongki pushed them into the pool.

"Ya! Lee Hongki!" Rei screamed as she climbed out of the pool. "Didn't I lecture you before about pool manners and etiquette? Not to mention proper pool wears? Shin Hye-ah, let's go changed," The two girls left the pool and came back wearing swimsuit under the baggy shirts.

Rei Haru met Shin Hye during an organized Charity program. Of course Rei knew about her since her starring with Yong Hwa in You're Beautiful. Since then they often meet up in the same charity program. WHen Shin Hye have an activity in Japan, Rei make it sure they hang out together. It's been a while since they saw each other.

"where are the others?" Rei asked Hongki.

"Oh, Yong Hwa hyung, is busy filming." Hongki answered.

Rei nudged Shin Hye. "I can't believe those write ups in the net. They're ridicolous,"

"I just ignore them." Shin Hye brushed it off. "Oh... here comes the birthday boy,"

Jung Shin  and Jae Jin just arrived.

There was a shout of happy birthday and Jung Shin was obviously surprised. The party went on and Rei just noticed the absence of Jong Hyun. She was about to ask Hongki when the door swung open and Jong Hyun stepped in with 2 girls. Rei recognized them. Of course.  She walked towards Jung Shin and wished him happy birthday. "Your present is in the living room,"

"Thank you," Jung Shin thanked her shyly.

"You're always welcome. Enjoy," she left and walked to her room and changed.

"Did anyone saw Rei?" Hongki asked. He wanted to ask permission to open a new bottle of wine. He knew well to stay away from her wine collections.

"I saw her went out," Min Hyuk answered.

Hongki went out but no sign of Rei. "Shin Hye, have you seen Rei?"

"I saw her talking to Jong Hyun and then went out,"

"Went out?"

"She left. She came to me and told me to enjoy the party,"

Hongki rushed to the door. Rei's car wasn't in the drive way. "Oh ! !" she went back inside. "Listen, I'm sorry to break up the party. Thank you for coming and happy birthday Jung Shin. I have to leave,"

"What's going on?" Jae Jin came to Hongki.

"Rei left and she had some drinks earlier. I need to find her. Something' going on and she's taking it all by herself. Can you please take care of everything here till I come back," he grabbed his cap and left.

"What's going on?" Shin Hye joined the group in the living room.

"Miss Rei ran out driving and intoxicated," Jae Jin filled them. "Thank you for coming. Sorry about this Jung Shin."

"What kind of party is this?" one of the girls complained. "We just arrived and the party's done?"

"Sorry noona," Jae Jin apologized.

"Will she be okay?" Shin Hye was worried.

"I don't know. It's not so her. She hates drunk driving. She even locked up Hongki hyung one time when hyung insisted to go home while drunk. I don't know," Jae Jin mubled.

"Give me a call w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter