Rejected 2.0

Dreamcatcher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*a short update*

"For God's sake, Lee Jong Hyun! What were you thinking? Your Japanese drama just concluded and the song festival is just around the corner," The CEO was so mad. Jong Hyun was caught in a camera with one of the girl idol. He sat down. "Go home and lie low for a while. You have one magazine shoot next week and that's it for now,"

Jong Hyun just stayed silent. The girl asked him to join them on her birthday party. He had nothing to say to the CEO. He went out of politeness. Nothing else. He slowly walked out of the CEO office. He'll be sure get another scolding from their leader.

 

"Aishhh! this girl," Hongki burst out from the recording and caught up with Jae Jin. "Jae Jin-ah, can you pick up your Rei noona. She's drunk somewhere."

"Rei Haru noona? drunk? That's not so her." Jae Jin looked at Hongki.

"I  know. She just called me and looks like she's drunk. I swear I'll beat her up. Oh...Jong Hyun-ah. Are you heading out?" Hongki asked Jong Hyun who just came out of the elevator.

"Hmm," Jong Hyun nodded.

"Ah.. can you give Jae Jin a lift,"

"Sure." Jong Hyun just shrugged.

"You okay? I know it's hard. Just be quiet for now," Hongki understood his plight. He'd been there before. "Jae Jin. You still have her address?" Jae Jin nodded. "Call me when you arrive at her place,"

"I will." Jae Jin and Jong Hyun left.

"So where are you going? Looks like important,"

"I've to pick up Rei noona. Hyung said she's drunk," Jae Jin answered.

"Rei? Like Miss Rei Haru?" Jong Hyun glanced at him.

"Oh.. I don't know. I'm not sure if they're dating but...Oh, that's the place," Jae Jin pointed at the bar. "Thank you for the ride," Jae Jin bowed.

Jong Hyun parked and turned off the engine.

"Hyung, you don't have to... You're scandal is too much. You might get caught again,"

Jong Hyun didn't heed Jae Jin. He walked ahead of him.

Rei was totally wasted. Her face was sprawled on the table. The manager knew Jae Jin coz they hang out there once in a while.

"Our friend." Jae Jin pointed at Rei.

"Oh....Hongki called earlier. She was drinking like the world fell into her. She's passed out," the manager said.

Without a fuss, Jong Hyun carried Rei in a bridal style. "JaeJin take her purse." Jong Hyun gently laid Rei at the back seat. "Do you know her address?"

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter