Goodbye my dreamcatcher

Dreamcatcher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the last of leg of the Wave tour. Rei flew to Nagoya to watch the boys. She just got a crew ID and decided to watch them from the 2nd level. It was a blast. The band were hyped and were too energetic for the tour wrap up.

Rei had been thinking since Jong Hyun decided to leave the house. Jong Hyun said he had puppies and doesn't want to bring  to Rei's house. She thought Jong Hyun was tired of her. Tired of her whines, cries, complains. 'He probably got sick of me.' She decided to stay in Japan for a while and give herself a rest.

Her tears just flowed when Jong Hyun started singing Paradise. "I wish you'll be my paradise" she murmured. She thought she got over him. She thought it was over when he had the scandal but her love for him became more deeper.  His caring behaviour while he's living in her house. How  he comforted her during the nights of her nightmares. How he sacrificed his time and image accompanying her to Germany.

 She wiped her tears and watched the whole arena filled with screaming fans. "You guys did great," she murmured. "I have no regrets. Good luck." She was about to leave when Yong Hwa spoke.

"Years ago, we were just bunch of striving musician who plays music on the streets of Japan but with your love, we're  where we are. Thank you very much for all your support. Tonight, we want to serenade you with one of our debut song."

"Tonight, we want to say our heartfelt and undying thank you to the person who had been supporting us even before we debut. Thank you very much." Jong Hyun said and started strumming his guitar. Jung shin and Min Hyuk joined them on the stage leaving their instruments.

The crowd went wild as they knew the intro of the song.

Rei sat down again. She stared at the four at the stage. She started crying again. The memories of how the boys struggled and survived made her heart ache. She left the arena before anyone else. It will be crazy going out. She went straight to her hotel and freshened up.

"Lee Jong Hyun," she called him after making sure they were back at their hotel.

"Rei? Were you at the concert? We didn't see you,"

"I was and thank you for the acknowledgment. Hey, you busy?"

"uh... not really. What's up?"

"Can you come up. Room 1504."

"Are you okay?" Jong Hyun sounds worried. "I'll see you in a bit,"

 

"hyung, did you went out for a drink with out us?" Jung Shin noticed the smell of wine.

Jong Hyun went back to their room after more than 2 hours. "Just had 2 glass of wine. I'm fine."

Yong Hwa turned to Jong Hyun. "Are you okay? Where did you go?"

Jong Hyun ignored him and just sighed. "I'm going to bed." he left the 3 staring at his back.

"Did something happened?" Min Hyuk asked.

"None that I know of," Jung Shin answered. "He was on the phone earlier,"

"Girl issue?" Min Hyuk raised.

"Comeon, hyung knows better to get into another scandal," Jung Shin defended Jong Hyun.

"I'll talk to him first thing tomorrow." Yong Hwa jumped to his bed.

 

Jong Hyun stared at the ceiling. Rei's voice still echoed through her head. "Hope you'll find the right person for you. We won't probably see each other for sometime but we'll meet sometime. Thank you for everything. Thank you for taking care of me. Thank you for being there every night when I can't sleep.Thank you for being my dreamcatcher"

"oh ! !" Jong Hyun got up and ran out of the room. He knocked at the door as soon as he arrived at the room. There was no answer. He started banging the but still no answer. He went down to the reception and found out that Rei just check out 10 minutes earlier.

"!" He wanted to bang his head on the wall. "Where did she go at this time of the night? Checking out from her hotel past 10 in the evening. That's not so right," Jong Hyun thought. "Oh my God! Please," he looked up to the sky  when he thought of Rei's word of wanting to die. Without thinking he went out and scanned the street. Nothing. No people. No sign of Rei. He dialled Rei's phone but got a busy tone. "Dammit! Answer the phone!" he didn't realized he was shouting.

"Lee Jong Hyun," Yong Hwa grabbed him and drag him to the elevator. He looked at him angrily while they were at the elevator but Jong Hyun didn't say a word.

Jong Hyun walked ahead when they reached their floor  level.

"Ya! Lee Jong Hyun! What is going on here?" Yong Hwa half-yelled.

"I'm sorry," Jong Hyun apologized and bowed his head. He dialled again Rei's number but this time the phone was turned off. "Damn!" he cursed softly.

"I'm not letting this pass," Yong Hwa pulled the chair and sat infront of Jong Hyun.

"I don't know. She might be hurt somewhere," Jng Hyun just answered.

"She. Who's she?" Yong Hwa started the interrogation.

Jong Hyun can't disclose Rei. He'll betray her again. "My girlfriend,"

"Your girlfriend," Jung Shin and Min Hyuk parroted at the same time.

"Ok.Your girlfriend. What happened to her?" Yong Hwa tried to be calm despite the bomb that Jong Hyun dropped.

"She just left and I don't know where she is now."

"Ok. Slowly. You went out earlier and met her. You came back. When you went to see her again she left. Is that it?" Jong Hyun nodded.  "Is there any reason why she just left?"

"uh...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter