Betrayal

Dreamcatcher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rei was about to knock when she heard familiar voice. She hasn't seen her uncle since Halloween and she wanted to say hello. She leaned back on the wall. She waited until the door swung open. Her guess was right.

"you betrayed me," she hissed as she walked away.

Jong Hyun strides beside her. "I... look.. I'm sorry"

"I thought I could trust you. Jerk!"

"Listen to me. I need to tell him and to Hongki your situation. We're leaving for Japan and it worries me okay," Jong Hyun was almost yelling. "Hongki will be at your house tonight. We'll talk about this when we come back from Japan, ok"

"Jerk"

"Haru-ah"

Rei turned to him. Only her brother, Hongki and her uncle use that name to address her. "don't you dare call me that,"

"Please." Jong Hyun caught her wrist. "Don't be stubborn. This is for your own good."

She looked straight to his eyes. His eyes were sincere. His smile were begging. She sighed. Those eyes that made her fell inlove. "Take care of yourself in Japan. I can't co..." she caught herself before she gave herself away.

"You too." he released her hand. "Listen, I think Hongki told his mom about you. They'll be coming to Japan as well in a week. You can call me if you can't sleep, hmm"

Rei just wanted to die. Why is Jong Hyun so concern about her. Why is he suddenly acting sweet to her? Or, maybe just her imagination. He's probably just concern.

"Have a safe trip," she just said and walked out of the building towards her car. She went back to the office and pondered. "You still betrayed me!" she shouted. It won't be long that it will reach her brother and knowing him, he'll be rushing to see her.

She was concentrating on the road listening to EXO's new singles when it was interrupted by news. "cnblue?" she repeated and increased the volume.

"Cnblue had a collision accident on their way to the airport....."

"oh my God! Jong Hyun!" Her brain froze. It was clouded with the image of Jong Hyun covered with blood. She came back to her sense when the airbag hit her face really hard and she felt a pain in her legs. She just realized she hit something, and it's really hard. She reached for her phone and hit 1, her speed dial. It just kept on ringing till everything went black.

She woke up with the stench of medicines. How she hate hospitals. She looked around. There's a vase of fresh flower on the table. Meaning someone knew she's in the hospital. Just like in a cue, Lee Hongki strode in.

"You're awake,"

She smiled. "Who else know I am here,"

"You're uncle. He said not to tell your brother yet but  I doubt it escaped your brother. Your phone had been ringing for the past 2 days till the battery ran .."

"Two days?" she cut hongki. "Are you saying I was out for 2 days?"

"Yeah. The doctor said it's not coma. It's like you just wanted to sleep. I'm glad. How are you feeling?"

She smoothen her face. "It hurts and my legs. God! Is it broken?"

"No. You just had a huge cut in your shin. I bet that hurt. You're lucky to be driving a truck. Feeling better?"

She nodded. "When can I leave?"

"Today or tomorrow. Depends on how you behave," Hongki joked.

"Ahm..." she was about to ask about the Cnblue but withdrawn. "I need to call my brother,"

Hongki passed her the phone and left the room.

 

The cnblue were at the lounge waiting for their flight back to Korea when Jong Hyun caught a news about Lee Hongki. "Hyung, hongki is in the hospital."

"Who's in the hospital?" Yong Hwa said peeked to Jong Hyun's phone.

"Hongki-ah, I saw a clip of you in the hospital," Jong Hyun called Hongki right away. "Is everything okay?"

"Oh Jong Hyun, are you guys okay? I heard from the CEO."

"We're fine. We're at the airport on our way back. What are you doing in the hospital?"

"Rei Haru,"

"Rei Haru?!" Jong Hyun got up. His face suddenly became worried.

"hyung, are you alright?" Min Hyuk looked up.

Jong Hyun ignored him. "What happened? Did she.. oh my God!"

"She got into car accident right after you guys," Hongki answered.

Jong Hyun covered his mouth. "How is she?"

"She was kinda in a coma for 2 days. She woke up yesterday. The doctor said nothing major to worry. She passed out again and that worries me."

Jong Hyun made a deep breathe. "I'll call you when we arrive. We've to board," he hung up.

"What's going on?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter