meeting after meeting

Dreamcatcher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"whatever happened with my NFlying?" Rei asked the CEO straight.

"Your NFLying?" the CEO repeated. 

"You agreed I'll take care of them before the things happened. But why you haven't scheduled their debut yet?" Rei asked.

"Because you said you'll take care of them,"

"You know the situation I was in." Rei burst.  "Alright, I'm taking them to Japan. I'll handle all their activities. I'll let them debut in Japan. You take care of them here in Korea."

"As you wish. I'll leave them in your hands." the CEO agreed. "Haru-ah, how are you? Are you going to stay in Japan for good? "

"I have only me and my brother. We became close and he's over protective. I can run to you but well there's only him I can ran to," Rei bowed.

"You have a home you can come to," the CEO said.

Rei caught the time on the wall. "can you set me up for a meeting with the boys tomorrow. I would love to talk to Jung Yong Hwa, especially.. " she got up. " I gotta see Hongki hyung,"

"You take care okay? Come and see me if you need anything and will you get rid of calling Hongki hyung. People might think you're a lesbian, " The CEO got up from his chair.

"That would be nice. To keep the wolves at bay" Rei winked and picked her purse. "I'll drop by sometime. Have a good evening"

 

Jong Hyun didn't mean to eavesdrop.  There's something pulling him to press his ear to the door.

His hand flew to his mouth. And when he heard she's about to leave he ran off.. 'so that's her, ' he thought. 'The interesting girl from the airport. The girl at the rooftop on that early morning. The girl who never left his mind for weeks. The person behind their organized schedules and activities.  Miss Rei Haru. Thanks to her then, they got to breath. He just found out about it earlier from Hongki.  "I wonder why she left and now she's back." He walked back to the president's office and knock. "you called for me,"

"Can you come in tomorrow morning. As early as possible. All of you. I have someone to do an interview with you guys,"

"oh.. Ok. Is it a press release?  Is there anything we have to be ready with," Jong Hyun asked.

"I'm having someone incharge with NFlying and she wants to know your opinion. It will be an open meeting,"

"alright. I'll let the others know."

 

Rei arrived at the building early. She wanted to find out how are the trainees in the morning. She did a self tour on the trainee's activities. She stopped by the NFlying's practice room. She looked at her watch and it says 7:25 am. She knocked and someone opened the door. "hi, I was passing by. Do you mind if I hang around?"

The four boys looked at each other. "uh.. It's ok." the long hair guy answered.

"you can pretend I am 10 thousand people," she laughed.

The four guys smiled and went back to playing their instruments. She didn't realized she was inside for more than 30 minutes already. She got up and waved. The boys bowed as she leaves the room.

She was 5 minutes late for the meeting. CNBlue and FTISLAND were already seated on the room.

"Did someone delivered coffee and forgot about me or you guys bought your own?" she joked as she noticed the coffee in front of each of them.

 The boys bowed their head. Only Hongki was looking at her straight in the eye.

"Lee Hongki, stop staring at me. I might m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter