NFlying debut

Dreamcatcher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong Hyun was dragged by Jung Shin to go shopping.  Cblue arrived earlier in Japan than scheduled. They walk freely in the mall with out screaming fans. Japanese are known to be behaved fans.

They were busy choosing shirts when his eyes caught something. He leaned back and checked it from the glass divider. Miss Rei Haru? "

"hyung, what do you think about this," Jung Shin broke him from his trance.

"oh..that's ok," he answered and looked again outside the store. 'that looks like  Miss Rei Haru,' he thought.

 

Rei was walking out of the director's office when a commotion caught her attention. She and the secretary walk towards the crowd and inquired what is going on. A costumer was freaking with the price on a certain purse.

"ma'am," Rei stepped in. Only few employees knew who she was in the company. "I understand where you're coming.  Our products here are genuine. So as the price indicates.."

"but the price is ridiculously expensive. I saw the price in Hong Kong and it's not as expensive as this." she demanded.

"Alright, what do you suggest then? Let's see if we can meet it," Rei kept her cool.

"match the price in Hong Kong." the woman said.

"alright, I'll check the stores in Hong Kong. Can you follow our staff and give them your details. We'll contact you once we find out the price.

"very well,"

Rei bowed and left.

She shook her head as she walk into one of the stores.

Lee Jong Hyun who was waiting for Jung Shin fits his shirt can't help but listen.

"Check all the stores in Hongkong. Get a team to investigate this matter. I don't want any of our stores to be overpricing."

Her secretary nodded and made a note in her pad.  "Mr. Uchida is on the line. Said he can't reach you," the secretary handed her the phone.

"sorry, I was in a meeting earlier. I forgot to turn it on." She took the phone from her secretary. "Game? Of course I'll come. See you in 2 days," she returned the phone to her secretary. "and please book a flight and hotel to Germany."

"yes ma'am, "

"I'll see you back at the office. I'm meeting some people."

 

"Uchida san?" Jong Hyun pondered. "She's married to a Japanese? No wonder she left the company."

"yo.. Let's go," Jung Shin interrupted his wandering mind. "Yong Hwa hyung called. He said were meeting with someone. Hey aren't you auditioning for a role?"

"after the fanmeetings." he let's go of the thought.

The meeting was about their upcoming arena tours and a song festival.

"This tour is like FNC kingdom but it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter