rejected

Dreamcatcher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The debut concert was a success.  It was even reported that the FNC CEO attended the performance which he never did. 

The group had been busy here and there. Rei left them alone to be independent while she went back  to Korea to work at the company. She just check on them once in a while.

She surprised them in one of the gig they were able to get in. She was surprise herself to find Lee Jong Hyun at the bar.

"Hello Miss Rei Haru. It's nice to see you here," he greeted.

"I am more surprised to see you here," she retaliated with a smile.

"I am a family. I came to support them," he answered.

"Oh... That's nice of you. I remember you guys doing the same on your own and no one was at your back,"

Jong Hyun looked at her. Gauging. "Like?"

"Like you starve yourself just to have your dongsaengs eat rice. Like you guys cried when your instruments got soaked under the rain. Like you take care of everybody. You made sure that your band members get to eat first before you do. Like you cried a lot when Yong hwa had to do filming back in Korea and you  were left here. Like how you cry on Jung Shin's room every after gig and you have few audience. You want more?"

Jong Hyun's jaw dropped. He was staring at Rei. "Who are you? No one knew about those..."

"Fans dig on your previous life. I read a lot."

"Oh... So.. NFlying's doing a pretty good job," Jong Hyun changed the topic.

"And I heard you're working hard on that role. How long will it take?"

He shrugged. "dunno. maybe 5-6 weeks,"

"That's awesome." Rei played with the glass on her hand. " Hmmm...what do you say have a date with me?" it was a whisper but Jong Hyun heard it. She didn't know what made her ask him out.

Rei saw how shocked Lee Jong Hyun was. His cheeks turned red and she saw how he swallowed a lump on his throat. 

"Far as I know you're not dating anyone," Rei sipped from her drink.

"uh..." Jong Hyun was speechless.

"It's okay. It's widely known that you only like pretty girls, " Rei pulled out bills from her wallet and paid her drink. "It's nice meet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter