locked up

Dreamcatcher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Oh my God! He never learns does he?" the director burst at the CEO's office. Jong Hyun got caught again in a scandal. It was not long since he was in a dating rumors and now he was caught not only once but twice with the same girl. "I am sending him to Japan,"

"I don't think that's a good idea."

"Do you have a better idea?" the director was fuming.

"Someone might have. We'll talk tomorrow and bring Lee Jong Hyun as well." as if in a cue, his phone rang.

"My goodness! uncle! Can you manage your talent? God! The Japanese agency is not happy about it. They've been calling me nonstop." Rei was furious.

"He's grounded. He won't get any activity or whatsoever the next few weeks."

"Better not get into trouble or I'll personally take care of it," Rei was really infuriated.

"Alright. Don't get yourself worked up with it. How's it going in there?"

"I have to work and deal with some issues. I won't be coming in the till next month I guess,"

"Take care of yourself ,"

"You too uncle," Rei hung up.

"See what I mean. oh, can you get Lee Hongki for me," the CEO asked the director as she leaves the room.

 

"You're so lucky to be locked up in here," Hongki opened the door.

"Locked up," Jong Hyun laughed.

"But are you seriously dating her?" Hongki nagged.

Jong Hyun shrugged. "I like her that's all. I know I can't date at this time,"

"Ok. So everything is in here. Workout room at the basement. Pool. Mr. Han did the same thing when I had a scandal. He locked me up in Rei's house. It wasn't as huge as this though but it was quiet as well. Don't worry, she won't be here till next month."

"Why Rei?" Jong Hyun asked.

"Mr. Han trust Rei when it comes to me. Rei reports everything to Mr. Han. But don't worry, Rei's not here. She won't probably be here for the next 2 months," Hongki showed him his room. It's the room he claimed as his own on the second floor.

Jong Hyun looked around. "I think it's not bad to be grounded and live in this mansion,"

"We'll be coming once in a while to party while Rei's not around. She'll freak out if she finds out someone is living here though,"

"What will I do if she suddenly shows up?"

"Call me. I doubt she won't. She left after that jerk broke her heart. She'll call me before she come. I know her,"

 

Jong Hyun got up when he heard some sound. He peaked on the hallway but didn't see anyone. He started to shiver and fear crept through her spine. "uh... Huge house" he hugged himself. He was about to walk back to his room wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter