Haloween

Dreamcatcher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since Haloween is just around the corner. Here's a haloween themed update. Enjoy!

 

The halloween party was held at the FNC building. All the talents, artist, trainees and employees were invited.

Rei came together with the CEO, she was dressed as a medieval pirate.

As expected, Lee Hongki strode in his skull studded costume. "hey, nice costume," he complimented.

"Thanks. Uncle just told me when I arrived. I didn't have enough time to choose. How's it going?"

"All okay. How was everything in Japan?"

"Same. I just had to check on NFlying and some stuff. So did I missed something?"

"None that I can think of. How are you? Is your sleeping getting better?"

"A little bit. Though I still have nightmares but the medications are helping,"

"I'm glad. Does your uncle know?"

"Hell no! And don't you dare telling him. You know how he is,"

Hongki nodded. "Oh here comes the vampire," The cnblue just arrived.

"I'm glad the scandal died down," she commented.

"That's just how it is in the entertainment world," Hongki said. "Comeon, there's a lot of fun inside," he pulled her and off they went for the activities prepared.

Rei was enjoying herself till he lost Hongki somewhere. She  checked out the booths and tried the foods prepared  by the staff.

She was enjoying a snack she just picked out when she walked into the lobby. People were scattered and chattering. Her brain froze and can't hear anything. She just stared at the pool of blood on the floor and a dead man in the middle. Her mind screamed that it's a fake blood and a dummy body. A mannequin but her heart was beating faster.  She screamed and ran as fast as she could. She almost fell of the stairs if not for hands that caught her. She looked up. Her eyes were blurry and she's still crying. Her whole body was trembling. "Help me, please," then she passed out.

Jong Hyun was going upstairs to mingle when he saw someone falling the stairs. He took 2 step at a time and in time to catch her. She was crying and he can feel her whole body  shaking. She looks terrified and frightened. She heard her say help before she passed out in his arms. "Rei Haru?" He picked her up and took her to her car. "Rei," he shook her but no avail. He had no choice. He can't bring her back  in the building. He just got off scandals and rumors. He can't be involved in another.  He drove to her house. He was glad she has not changed the key pass. He carried her to her room and loosened her clothes. He took a hand towel from the closet and soaked in cold water. He wring it and placed it in Rei's face. Few seconds later, he felt Rei stirred. He removed the towel.

"You're awake,"

She was shocked to see Jong Hyun.  "What are you..." she stopped. The memory of the blood back in the building terrified her. "It's fake right?"

"What's fake?" Jong Hyun wondered.

Rei breathed hard and deep. "I'll just take shower." she got up but she was like a lifeless leaf and leaned back.

"What happened," Jong Hyun pulled a chair and sat beside the bed.

"Did anyone saw that I passed out?" She was afraid her uncle might panic.

"You were running in the stairs and passed out. Are you okay?"

She reached the phon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter