sorting out

Dreamcatcher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rei Haru threw in shirt over her skinny jeans.  She made an argument with her uncle two weeks ago. She was mad at him. Her uncled challenged her that's why she's in Seoul.

She was now sitting across her uncle. In a huge meeting room.

"Tell me what made you accept the Kcon  performane in LA when you knew it well that they have a concert in Malaysia," she barked but with still politeness. Her uncle was silent. He knew it's tight for the boys but his point was to expose the boys more.  But it's killing them. " Why didn't you just suggest FTI to go instead?"

"Haru-ah,  I'm a businessman."

"I am a business person as well. I grew up under numbers but squeezing out your talent is not going to help. Let me remind you, we technically have investment in here."

"what do you want to do?"

"We need to redo and work out the schedules. My God you're killing them," she scanned the papers infront of her.

"You can use the extra room next to the director's office." her uncle said. "How ever we can't cancel any activities that was already announced. The Cnblue will be going to Kcon. That's final,"

Rei made a heavy sigh. "Fine. Give them a rest for a week after they come back from KCon. Don't bother them and no schedule. As for Jung Yong Hwa and Lee Jung Shin, let them finish the drama and we'll go from there. I'm going to do a study for the next 2 weeks. I'll do the proposal after that,"

"okay, suit yourself.  Are you doing this for Hongki?"

"excuse me?" she raised her brows.  "Just like you I am a businessperson. I don't want my assets to be overworked and then eventually breaks down. They're my golden goose."

"Alright. Suit yourself but make sure don't get on the way," her uncle warned her.

"I won't. See you then," she got up and walked out.

 

She had managers, stylist, coordinators of every group in a meeting. She wanted to know complaints and everything. As expected. It's the scheduling. She figured the unbalanced treatment of the management. How the company wants to grab every opportunity for their talents. She almost live in the building working everything out.

"hey, dad," she called her father. She took a break and watched the FIFA game between Korea and Algeria. Her father is a football fanatic and was so ecstatic when his country and her wife's advanced to join the FIFA game. "They lost. I hope they'll make it next game,"

"I know darling. It's so sad. So how are you doing over there?"

"Great. I moved to an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter